Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. (26712 Views)

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? / A Picture Of Vincent Enyeama Cooking Okro Soup / Noodle Lovers - Bad Way Of Cooking Noodles! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH THESE PEOPLE ARE INSUFFERABLE STONE-AGE CANTANKEROUS ARCHAIC PREHISTORIC AUSTRALOPITHECUS REPROBATES. SMDH grin grin
grin grin grin bro take am easy na,my ribs wan break

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by ttts(m): 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
pDude: These days everyone wants to appear online without taking care to wash their dirty linen before snapping pix angry

Please why is ur kitchen so jagajaga angry

I feel like throwing up. Clean up ur mess instead of petrifying us with it grin angry

Exactly my thoughts...its so sickening to say the least..Please spare us the space...kilode?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
Awww romantic! My future hubby must do same and even more cheesy its good once a while the hubby takes out time and do certain responsiblities meant for the wifey, to me, it renews and strengthens relationships.

Good one, op! Don't mind the critics, do more.. Wash her undies next time wink

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tashamania: Awww romantic! My future hubby must do same and even more cheesy its good once a while the hubby takes out time and do certain responsiblities meant for the wifey, to me, it renews and strengthens relationships.

Good one, op! Don't mind the critics, do more.. Wash her undies next time wink
Wash her what?...smh
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by pekelepekele(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Gbewudani man cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Truckpusher: Wash her what?...smh

Was I talking to you
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by fedup(f): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
I feel u guy. Keep it up! But is it fried rice or roasted rice?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by CoenzymeA: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
While you plan on moving to another place, try and put wall paper on the wall near your stove. Also do the same in the place your are moving to. As a Landlord you wouldn't want someone to mess up your house like the way you did to that house. If the house is yours, keep it clean all the same. Peace out!
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin bro take am easy na,my ribs wan break
MY BAD DAWG grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tashamania:

Was I talking to you
What was that?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Clean this, dirty that. For all I know, 80% here could be typing from sooty living rooms undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tashamania: Clean this, dirty that. For all I know, 80% here could be typing from sooty living room undecided
badt girl ....see badt mouth tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Truckpusher , what is it? undecided
Aren't you typing from a chimney?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by deinmaafie(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
DJDOLA: How do we no dat were is d picture of is wife were is there wedding certificate were is d man wedding ring..mtchewww instead of a house boy cooking for is master
na wa for you o. Na for kitchen you wan see wedding certificate? #You sef reason small#
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Tashamania: Truckpusher , what is it? undecided
Aren't you typing from a chimney?
You're damn right....btw how market? tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by stebell(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ OP, na ur christmas clothes yu wear D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cook? Lol! Guy ur kitchen looks empty. No fire/flame for de cooker. Nice pix tho. This is wat Nland has become. Na wa for una Nland Mods. And to think dat it made front page. @ OP, my guy go collect handshake frm Obj yu try wella.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by danjalingo: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
free2ryhme:

guy must you take pisure say u dey cook .. y u dey fall your hand with the concoction wey dey that pot

you, you don cook b4?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by senator2k9(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bros u put weed so?
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by dulphines: 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lilimax: You be Dulux agent?

No ma'am! I forgot i'm suppose to be paid before advertising their product. Next time!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by tnktosin(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Empero1:
It seem like you got salary increase the recent past month , that's good , at least this one time semi-quality food you are privileged to cook after a long time of eating poorly prepared meal will add some stamina in your system . Hey, remember , fresh fish is always better than red meat , it supplies better stamina , so next time try to use more quantity of it than red meat . In the other hand , always try to fumigate that kitchen , although I can see that you tried to cleaned it up for the purpose of that cooking , after many years of neglect by your wife .
not funny tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by tpia5: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2013
ophilly: Op, it seems you just got married last week cos all your kitchen utensils and even the equipments are brand new.

Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by everyday: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Its a good thing to cook for your wife sometimes.Not everytime
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2013
Pple ranting nonsense, some of u grew up in homes that didnt even have a kitchen or stove but u still gladly ate ur mothers meals cooked somewhere that looks worse than this...now u want to come and form for us on NL grin
Personally i still enjoy my mother's cooking...we use fire wood outside. God bless her smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Ishilove: 2:55am On Jun 05, 2013
*claps hands*

Nothing wey manpikin no go see for nairaland shocked undecided angry
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2013
glimpse: grin GUY NA YOUR WIFE COOK THAT FOOD, YOU JUST GO HOLD THE SPOON SNAP PIX LIKE INI EDO wink cheesy tongue
lmaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooo
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by fyneboi79(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Picture of nairalander cooking for his wife my foot!why •̸№t send picture of sexkillz performing mouthaction on Seun!!When there are a thousand and one educative topics struggling τ̲̅ȍ make FP.Rubbish forum
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2013
Empero1:
It seem like you got salary increase the recent past month , that's good , at least this one time semi-quality food you are privileged to cook after a long time of eating poorly prepared meal will add some stamina in your system . Hey, remember , fresh fish is always better than red meat , it supplies better stamina , so next time try to use more quantity of it than red meat . In the other hand , always try to fumigate that kitchen , although I can see that you tried to cleaned it up for the purpose of that cooking , after many years of neglect by your wife .
Hater tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2013
DailyNews: hahahaha, the op is winning souls alreadygringrin

Honestly, I am still at lost here...why are today Nigerian girls trying to avoid kitchen and cooking by all means What happened Guys, red alert!!!

So a guy that cooks for his wife is romantic You ladies think so Jeez, Nigerian girls, u all need to grab this novel:

Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Exquivel, and learn the harm u ladies are about doing to yourselves by this recent craze of my boyfriend or husband must be cooking for me.

Guys stop fooling yourselves, cooking is a woman's God given gift, stop trying stupid things to appear romantic cos u guys are only deceiving yourselves. Wake up, cooking for your wife doesn't in any way translate to being caring or romantic, so stop the stupidity and find something else. Nonsense!!!!
I bet you were with God when he was blessing women with the sole gift of cooking for their wives.and how about a scenario where ur wife isn't feeling well and you have to cook so the family won't go hungry.will u die if you do that? Mtchew.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2013
DailyNews: There is TROUBLE in Nigeria oo!!!gringrin See how ladies are celebrating the fact that a man is cooking for his wifegrin grin

Indirect way of turning Nigerian guys into womengringrin- by cheering them- go! go! go back to the kitchen! To the detriment of the entire Nigerian male populationgrin well done op, your wife has finally wongringrin and now, you have created more trouble for other men out there who aren't cooking for their wives.

I am still yet to discover why Nigerian girls of today are scared of the kitchen and y they are bent at turning their husbands and lovers into chefs grin

nWoke m ijikwa ahu?how on earth is a man helping out in the kitchen a detriment to the male population?u just wake up and type rubbish online.those international chefs,are you earning higher than them?typical ignoramus
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2013
It's only an insecure man who'd think that cooking reduces his statute as a man.so sad to see that NL is full of insecure men

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by vivianc(f): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2013
Nice one dear, you are a nice man.

But are u really married? If you are then your wife deserves 100 strokes of cane with hard labour! How can a woman be in that house and the kitchen looks this disgusting?
And to top it off you cook and eat in it? If kitchen is this disgusting, how would your rest room look like?
I'm sure every kobo you make goes to the doc cos I'm yet to see healthy people in a dirty environment.
Re: Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2013
lorretta u: and how about a scenario where ur wife isn't feeling well and you have to cook so the family won't go hungry.will u die if you do that? Mtchew.

I hate when women bring up these strange scenarios. If my wife is not feeling well, there are numerous restaurants around where I can get food for her or for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Minutes Vegetable Sauce For Rice Or Yam / How To Make Okro Stew / Where should we draw the borderline of eating with Fingers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.