Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Body Shape Men Really Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Shape Men Really Like (6895 Views)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Do Men Really Forgive & Forget? / What Men Really Want In Modern Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Shape Men Really Like by screenwave(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2013
You might have been called Lepa Shandy or Orobo To Bad , But just as what looks good might not feel so good. He might not be feeling so good about your body shape.

Skinny Women Just as your shape is good for the eye, the downside is once he has being with a bigger sized lady, he won’t find it that sensual, touching a skinny one again, the curdle becomes light ,hugs also lighter rather than bold, creating a sense of inadequacy and longing for a woman with more endowment.

L & XL Women –Just as you feel good under his arms, looks good in Aso ebi and creates that sense of fullness and adequacy , L women are less acrobatic in bed – prove me wrong --- read further http://ekowambe.com/2013/07/07/body-shape-men-really-like/

Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2013
BULLSHIT!!!!!!
a man that loves his light women wouldnt care less about chubby/large women, and being with one wouldnt change that fact.
also, there is a big difference between a FAT woman and a chubby one.....and there are chubby women out there that have the stamina AND flexibility to be acrobats in the bedroom. let us all remember that although its good to be flexible in the bedroom, the main focus is all about satisfaction.
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by screenwave(m): 3:04am On Jul 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: BULLSHIT!!!!!!
a man that loves his light women wouldnt care less about chubby/large women, and being with one wouldnt change that fact.
also, there is a big difference between a FAT woman and a chubby one.....and there are chubby women out there that have the stamina AND flexibility to be acrobats in the bedroom. let us all remember that although its good to be flexible in the bedroom, the main focus is all about satisfaction.

Read Further http://ekowambe.com/2013/07/07/body-shape-men-really-like
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Mynd44: 5:02am On Jul 12, 2013
Everyone has their personall taste
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by k2039: 7:25am On Jul 12, 2013
MRbrownJAY: BULLSHIT!!!!!!
let us all remember that although its good to be flexible in the bedroom, the main focus is all about satisfaction.
@OP, Any other thing aside from this is pure heresy.

Mynd_44: Everyone has their personal taste
Don't mind the Op, there are some of us that it just doesn't matter whether you are slim, chubby or fat, there are other important criteria to consider, but like MBJ said, it's all about satisfaction, what the essence of doing acrobatics and etc in a football match if you cannot convert it to goals.
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2013
grin cheesy
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Cholls(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Joavid: grin cheesy
what's your laugher amusement about.....are u a man?
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 12, 2013
that shape luks gayish to me.. take a luk at the pix below, this is the type of shape i like.. i don't mind selling all my properties to have this shape by me early in the morning.. grin grin no more work O!!!
Re: Body Shape Men Really Like by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 12, 2013
cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies:would You Allow Your Man To Make Love To You In His Car? / See What A Bride Wore To Her Wedding That Got Everyone Shivering / Checkout 5 Types Of 'zones' Girls Put Guys Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.