Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of (24614 Views)

Ladies! These 5 Dirty Habits Will End Your Marriage In No Time / 10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ricmayak1: 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
Loud sneezing, wild and unsilent yawning, nose picking.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Is there a school where Nigerians learn to how to spit saliva? Cos Nigerians are experts in it. I've been trying to learn this trade but to no avail. I feel incomplete not knowing how to do it.
Oh come off it! The average professional footballer is an expert at spitting.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by esere826: 2:40pm On May 11, 2013
Afam4eva: Is there a school where Nigerians learn to how to spit saliva? Cos Nigerians are experts in it. I've been trying to learn this trade but to no avail. I feel incomplete not knowing how to do it.

it took me a while to learn it
before i finally caught on

I learnt when i immersed myself with street friends
I suggest u get a couple of street friends for a while

The process is like this
Draw=> position => traject
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Emylexray(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2013
Occurstæm: ¤Do not shout in the public.
¤Do not eat while walking.
¤Do not drag your foot on the floor while walking.
hmm! Eating while walking, very common among Nigerians. Most people chew corn while walking on the road.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2013
Emylexray:
lol, most people are guilty of this. Especially those who run their mouth very fast when speaking. It's very bad. I won't classify it as a habit, or a condition. one can avoid it by learning to speak with subtlety.
Huh?! Most people?!! For starters, where's your base?
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Emylexray(m): 2:43pm On May 11, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
lol
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Afam4eva(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2013
Ladies urinate in public too but they find a more hidden place to do it especially local women. It's more dicfficult now cos ladies wear trousers more than ever before. So, before they resume action, they hacve to pull down their trousers first which is not convenient.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by premium1: 2:49pm On May 11, 2013
Ladies, pls letz stop scratching our hair uncontrollably I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ public.If dat weavon or braid is old, pls fix a new one. Some of us are even fond of smashing it real hard. Its bad

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 11, 2013
What about using swear/curse/square/boxed word in social media without sense of dignity or caution like a thing of pride, this I will never tolerate.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by EmmyDe25(m): 2:54pm On May 11, 2013
Which TAP are you talking abt? LWKM!
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by EmmyDe25(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2013
ArQueBusieR:
I was just about to say this.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Iykeponti(m): 3:13pm On May 11, 2013
Tell them!!!
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by esere826: 3:15pm On May 11, 2013
EmmyDe25:
I was just about to say this.

This doesnt make spitting a great habit
besides they do it on the field when playing a sweaty exhaustive game

There was once a discussion on if to sanction footballers who spit on the pitch
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Iykeponti(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2013
Mostly those ones wey dey shit under d bridge...
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Iykeponti(m): 3:29pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Are you insinuating that dirt and unkempt lawns are exclusive to Nigerians? So you mean to say that the citizens yonder do not allow their lawns grow into the Amazon forest?

Colonial mentality angry
IT'S AN IDEA OF TELLING US HE LIVES IN UK.. grin
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by lillyveezy: 3:32pm On May 11, 2013
tanx @esere...,i love ur Nigerian mindedness.i grew up guilty of nose digging only.but since i came to lagos my ills has increased.God help me with this thread to put me back to shape.tanx once more.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Iykeponti(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2013
Wht abt those ladies that r screaming & moving their hips whenever they're sleeping, is it a bad habit? Bcs i knw someone like dat...:/
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by esere826: 3:42pm On May 11, 2013
Iykeponti: IT'S AN IDEA OF TELLING US HE LIVES IN UK.. grin

grin
if u say so
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by esere826: 3:43pm On May 11, 2013
lillyveezy: tanx @esere...,i love ur Nigerian mindedness.i grew up guilty of nose digging only.but since i came to lagos my ills has increased.God help me with this thread to put me back to shape.tanx once more.

Rceive Gods help in Jesus name
in lagos we do not tolerate nose digging
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by esere826: 3:45pm On May 11, 2013
Iykeponti: Wht abt those ladies that r screaming & moving their hips whenever they're sleeping, is it a bad habit? Bcs i knw someone like dat...:/

Ever heard of Synagogue?
this habit might be best addressed there

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by mbhs139(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2013
Fussbot: Is dis also a bad habit??cus me dey do am wela..anywia sef

Bitting fingers!

even Messi too does it, so what's the big deal
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Shugamania(f): 4:03pm On May 11, 2013
Preach it bro..
I particularly hate it when people urinate indiscriminately, no self control, no shame. Only pregnant women are excused.
I know no one's perfect, I have a few bad habits myself just like everyone but I know where to draw the line. We should learn the meaning of etiquette and save other people the trouble of witnessing these nasty acts.
Do them in ur room only. tongue
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Orikinla(m): 4:16pm On May 11, 2013
Not washing your hands well after using the toilet. And then shaking others with your dirty and slimy hands.
Pooh! angry
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by tuisek(f): 4:19pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

Its done in private, so no problems
u can help yourself to the full jar
u could also try using Robb
funniest comment i've read in a while.It had me reeling wit lafta.up u esere!!!! LMAO
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Chiefpriest1(m): 4:40pm On May 11, 2013
1.Please, don't touch my chest with your fingers when trying to make a point. It freaks me out. 2.Don't start running a commentary if ​we are watching Tv together in a public space. 3.Don't start screaming nonsense and hyping the pastor if I am sitting next to you in church when you should be listening to the sermon. I go elbow you. 4.Pls, silence your China phone if you are in a public forum.5.if you are a woman and you must use your make-up in a public bus,don't pour your face powder on those sitting close.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ishilove: 4:44pm On May 11, 2013
Iykeponti: IT'S AN IDEA OF TELLING US HE LIVES IN UK.. grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ishilove: 4:45pm On May 11, 2013
Chiefpriest1: 1.Please, don't touch my chest with your fingers when trying to make a point. It freaks me out. 2.Don't start running a commentary if ​we are watching Tv together in a public space. 3.Don't start screaming nonsense and hyping the pastor if I am sitting next to you in church when you should be listening to the sermon. I go elbow you. 4.Pls, silence your China phone if you are in a public forum.5.if you are a woman and you must use your make-up in a public bus,don't pour your face powder on those sitting close.
Lmao!
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

Even if you do it
know its not civil, so do it with a lot of shame and not boldness
lol. When ones bladder is about to burst and he opens the tap and feels relieved and on top of the world, its hard to think of shame.
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ishilove: 4:49pm On May 11, 2013
premium1: Ladies, pls letz stop scratching our hair uncontrollably I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ public.If dat weavon or braid is old, pls fix a new one. Some of us are even fond of smashing it real hard. Its bad
I don't expect this kind of statement from a woman. undecided
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 11, 2013
esere826:

It looks more decent that way, so u dont look like a canibal

dont u think thats a little too extreme? I should cover my plate after eating? Nawa o. Is it that much of a norm?
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ishilove: 4:55pm On May 11, 2013
Ricmayak1: Loud sneezing, wild and unsilent yawning
I am so guilty of these two. When I sneeze, the ceiling vibrates. When I yawn, I end it with a long, drawn out howl. embarassed
Re: Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of by Ishilove: 4:57pm On May 11, 2013
Chibuebem: dont u think thats a little too extreme? I should cover my plate after eating? Nawa o. Is it that much of a norm?
You go fear etiquette na grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / How Can I Reject This Money From My Aunt / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.