Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! (19391 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Things Every Gir Must Do Before She Turns ’25’ (ladies Check This Out) / Latter To The Unmarried Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]190 is nearing 30 and still chases uni girls endlessly. No mind am.[/size]
You mean it?

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 7:02pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin: Off for dinner! Enjoy ya thread at OP and gangs! tongue

@Vikin my friend!

Hum! Why are you so concern about this thread?

Please how old are you?

Don't worry, God time is the best!!!
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:02pm On May 11, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]190 is nearing 30 and still chases uni girls endlessly. No mind am.[/size]
For real? shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

@Vikin my friend!

Hum! Why are you so concern about this thread?

Please how old are you?

Don't worry, God time is the best!!!
She's married. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 11, 2013

shocked shocked lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 7:33pm On May 11, 2013
Okay the topic is now 190 vs others even after I've apologised!

The guilt kept attacking!

Anyways am sorry and I'm over 400 million light years from been 30
But that doesn't mean I can't chase girls undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Ishilove: 7:34pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101: Dear 25+ ladies: you said it when you are 20years that you will marry before 25yrs.
So how far? Today is another saturday ooo without getting marry...

So please how market?

Especially the Nairaland ladies who are 25+, please what happen?

Market dey boom, we thank God grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Ishilove: 7:38pm On May 11, 2013
Imprida: Must a woman be married? Its better to wait for the right man than rush into a marriage and end up divorcing.
Please helep me ask the op, Mr Retardo undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by 190: 7:39pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Market dey boom, we thank God grin

undecided
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 11, 2013
The ministry is still moving...

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by maximunimpact(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2013
Ok
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Acidosis(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2013
maximunimpact: I can't believe I took care of three girls 2day, turn by turn.........so tired.....life is sweeeet!
bro you're suffering...

you're like a mechanic servicing people's cars without getting paid.. after buying engine oil with your money...

9 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by snthesis(m): 9:49pm On May 11, 2013
Acidosis:
bro you're suffering...

you're like a mechanic servicing people's cars without getting paid.. after buying engine oil with your money...
LMAO grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

Sharap dia! U dis olllldddd cargooooo! You should be expecting ya grand kid now undecided tongue...
At topic,

Why u dey ask? If u wan know, some are busy making money for their future kids, some are still in school studying, some have also decided to be a reverend sister!

Some want to get the best in life, some even no wan marry at all...

As for you, papa Ejima the OP...you don arrive? undecided
brilliant!
No matter how old some guys are,they can never be wise till dey die :/
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:
Please helep me ask the op, Mr Retardo undecided
no matter the level of education and exposure,when some men talk,you go think say na people way dey carry wheel barrow dey talk.smh.its a pity that whoever wasted his or her money sending the op to school just threw money inside the thrash bin
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101: Dear 25+ ladies: you said it when you are 20years that you will marry before 25yrs.
So how far? Today is another saturday ooo without getting marry...

So please how market?

Especially the Nairaland ladies who are 25+, please what happen?

Because i have not seen a Nairalander uploading her wedding pictures...

What are you still doing?

I would have love to mention some nairalander ladies name here but let those that will comment do the job... Lolz
market good o:* them dey rush us witi witi cheesy its not easy to be 25 plus and still be smoking hot 8-)

2 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

See Yarmouth like subscribing.. cool

Isi agbo incha! (Bald head) tongue

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy chi mooooo cheesy that name fit am die cheesy wink
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by BarryX(m): 10:20pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: no matter the level of education and ESPOSURE,when some men talk,you go think say na people way dey carry wheel barrow dey talk.smh.its a pity that whoever wasted his or her money sending the op to school just threw money inside the thrash bin
You actually spelt that wrongly scholar! #cleanthedirtinyoureyesbefore How's the weekend?

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 10:22pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: no matter the level of education and esposure,when some men talk,you go think say na people way dey carry wheel barrow dey talk.smh.its a pity that whoever wasted his or her money sending the op to school just threw money inside the thrash bin

My sister, i beg no vex...

The tin pain you abi?

I believe the truth hit your anus!

And for your info, less dan 3months to start my PHD degree. Do you understand the meaning?

Get your sleeping drugs and take it accordingly so that your high BP can come... Lolz
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

Na ya concern undecided sad
i just wonder cheesy e for say make he check the pants of all the girls that are menstrating from those who arent.the thing just suprise me as some men like gbeborun pass their name :/
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

The tin pain you abi?

And for your info, less dan 3months to start my PHD degree. Do you understand the meaning?

Get your sleeping drugs and take it accordingly so that your high BP can come... Lolz
na talk be this abi na rant.whiz kid dey there,tell me wetin e read,whether he even finish 1st degree with the money wey e dey make.tell me how many book bill gate read.if e be by book we know where some people go dey na.na today :p no worry you go soon become lecturer.you go write book taya before dem give you promotion,o yea and tips from your students too.ndo 8-)

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 11, 2013
BarryX: You actually spelt that wrongly scholar! #cleanthedirtinyoureyesbefore How's the weekend?
shutup.that was a typo error like any body can make and planned modifying it before you quoted me.
Weekend was fabulous with me and my girls,thank you :p
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Ishilove: 10:35pm On May 11, 2013
bcomputer101:

The tin pain you abi?

In that case I weep for the Nigerian educational system. Smh

Anyway as the saying goes, if a beard was a sign of wisdom, the he-goat would be a genius

4 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Shugamania(f): 10:39pm On May 11, 2013
Una get time oo..
Why are u guys replying?

Acidosis:
bro you're suffering...

This is wicked!
U just finished d guy when he actually thought he was enjoying.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:

Anyway as the saying goes, if a beard was a sign of wisdom, the he-goat would be a genius
just go to universities around in nigeria and see the so called phd students and even some phd graduates.infact,you will literarily faint.they no be am at all

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by bcomputer101: 10:43pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:

This is just the simple reason why you are still single @32yrs.

Ask 190 for the address of T.B Joshua deliverance center.
Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 11, 2013
190: Wait they'll soon be here to tell you God's time is the best

I keep telling them, if they invest all the time they spend on nairaland on the streets looking for husband

they would have gotten married over 4YRS ago but NO they wont listen, later they'll say 190 is bad angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by esere826: 10:47pm On May 11, 2013
Ishilove:

lol
Jezuz

3 Likes

Re: Dear 25+ Ladies: How Market? Especially the Unmarried! by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2013
Vikin:

Sharap dia! U dis olllldddd cargooooo! You should be expecting ya grand kid now undecided tongue...
At topic,

Why u dey ask? If u wan know, some are busy making money for their future kids, some are still in school studying, some have also decided to be a reverend sister!

Some want to get the best in life, some even no wan marry at all...

As for you, papa Ejima the OP...you don arrive? undecided
hahahahaha!! 190, you don see your life? grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.