Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? (19381 Views)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by chatinent: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sequel to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6785726/ever-cried-begged-relationship-man

Dear ladies...shake the table.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hummmm
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Here to read both lies and truth...

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me mbok

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by FvckAllMods: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
tongue y'all have no table to shake here
debbydams:
K
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by FvckAllMods: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lies mostly from unrepentant lairs crew ....
That gender can lie sha
SmellySperm:

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, y'all should pray for me

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Xixtie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
God forbid evils.
By the way, thread is for ladies but trust NL's 'boys' to yak about whatever, seeking attention perhaps.
Bunch of kiddos.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by FvckAllMods: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
We should get treatment as soon as we start noticing symptoms of malaria, we all know our body and how it acts and reacts and what it's saying... peleh op get well
SmellySperm:

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
FvckAllMods:
tongue y'all have no table to shake here
lol,I'm very emotional,so I cry over everything..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Longsleeve: 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
They are always begging..
if it's not relationship then its money for themselves..
Or their grandmother that swallowed shovel.. grin

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Longsleeve:
They are always begging..
if it's not relationship then its money for themselves..
Or their grandmother that swallowed shovel.. grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Longsleeve: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
Come and cry on my shoulder

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by FvckAllMods: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Cry baby tongue
debbydams:
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Longsleeve:

Come and cry on my shoulder
grin ;Du are not serious

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by FvckAllMods: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Baby talk your own comot na free world no intimidate me
Xixtie:
God forbid evils.
By the way, thread is for ladies but trust NL's 'boys' to yak about whatever, seeking attention perhaps.
Bunch of kiddos.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by chatinent: 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:

Don't cry..
cry
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by debbydams(f): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:

Don't cry..
cry
its part of me already,it s well

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Sundaypaul12345: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Onyeka2019: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I’m not a human..
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Cashsteady(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
I'm not a woman but during my secondary school days I had a girl who was madly in love with me but I no dey give am face.. and this made her cry one particular day when I ghosted her ass . She did something to get my attention and I just ignored...

Mehh those days of mumu mumu love.. but the girl don fresh and fine die now oo.. pretty sure if I approach am she no go even look my side

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by KingLennon(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Feminists come in with the lies....
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Tohim4eva: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
That stupid thing to do
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by paskal16: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
V
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tinubu go kpai!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Xagacem: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
It depends on the situation at hand.

Meanwhile. That person below with name Anthony okeke begging he's a scammer please be aware of him is not the person on that video and story.it
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Theama(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
This should be good
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Shellsploit: 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
God forbid bad thing!!!
Only simps do... grin
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Olam09(m): 11:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
undecided
This gender again angry
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

Abeg I've been down with maleria for days, sometimes tears will just be dropping uncontrollably from my eye. y'all shud pray for me mbok

Get well soon, bro.
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by Untainted007: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? by TIPdrill: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Once upon a time, women used to cry because of men in relationships. Those times are gradually fading away.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Have You Seen The Ghanaian Slay Queen Whose Booty Can Cause Massive Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.