Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking (12437 Views)

Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? / I Want To Improve My Cooking / My Cooking Is Inconsistent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 23, 2008
Wow NASTY!
You just open up and let him plough into you just like that?!
Well at least he cooks u up under so u don't need to worry about cooking for him
And after cooking u up under, he fills your bucket up to the brim so u can keep going till he comes around to lay his GALA inside u again!

hahahahah, gala gala galaaaaaaaaa, 50 naira gala
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2008
eudio:

wait oh, na by force to cook for am sef? abi na food u come cook for man for lagos?
abeg blank scope

some people came to cook on earth, they cook till thy kingdom come and whenever they don't cook it seems their world would fall apart.

@poster
my cousin's wedding is coming up soon and we are in dire need of very good cooks
Ms Cook (IYA ALASE), can you cook Asaro and Jollof Rice?
apply within please madam AJINOMOTO and stress your desperation as well.

@Caradona
You must be a CUM-BUCKET for your so called boyfriend
I guess your own duty is to F*ck him and he probably has other girls who does his cooking
Also you may be appalling in the kitchen and maybe the only thing your good at is to open your legs and swallow!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by spicy007(f): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
well, my sista, a quick one.
has he EVER tasted your food before?
if yes, wot did he say about it? there lies your answer
if NO, then i guess he needs time, so give him some space.
i know it hurts, but u dont need to take it personal, just give him some space
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by comfy4eva(f): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2008
hi tankz alot you guyz am rely impressed.
the relationship in ques will be a year this month.
i guess some of you are right, he is jus there to eat something else. then he actualy mentioned that his stomach is sensitive and all that. that he had an experience with one of his aunt, after eating in her house, so he concluded to alwys have his meal prepared himself, to avoid future occurence.

but do you think he will ever eat his wife meal wen he is maried?
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Lady2(f): 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2008
I Never cook for my Boyfriend whenever he comes to my place
cause I know he comes to have Sex with me and nothing else, full stop.

you are not really a girlfriend, Americans refer to u as a bootycall, jumpoff, cumbucket etc

My thoughts exactly!!!

Ladies, he is not your boyfriend if he comes for sex only. So don't parade him around as such, he will surely deny you.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2008
~Lady~:

you are not really a girlfriend, Americans refer to u as a bootycall, jumpoff, cumbucket etc

My thoughts exactly!!!

Ladies, he is not your boyfriend if he comes for sex only. So don't parade him around as such, he will surely deny you.

Thank you Jare

Does she need to be told that shez just a footmat for the guy to thread on or is it rocket science for a female adult to know if shez just a CUM RECEPTOR for a guy?!Nah

This thread is for people in a meaningful relationship and not for GO-GO girls!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by lightest(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2008
he might just be like me. i don't eat outside even in my relatives house. this is as a result of reflex action within even when am damn hungry. so just take your time. and if he his not still eating you can place a vacancy on nairaland and am sure you will those that will eat your food and even steal your food under the stand. cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by godwingab: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2008
Senator,you be correct.But may be you didnt know that science just discovered that our gene is mutating towards under chop as food and some people will eat only that food in time to come.may be the guy the process of that mutation
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by SweetT1: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2008
@Poster

He might just be scared of Love portion, especially after he heard about what you did to your last boyfriend. That Negro is still waking up shouting your name, 5 years after you dumped him. I would be scared too. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by fillox: 12:31am On Apr 25, 2008
Hello my lady!
There is no cause for alarm. I totally agree with dreamnaira:

["i],, Sometimes it's how your been brought up. I doesn't like eating outside, even eating hotels, but that is not to say im afraid of anytime.

It shouldn't border you unless there is something else you have in mind[/i]"

You should be happy you have a man with such character. It simply means that he is not a dik and harry kind of a eater. Give him more time. He'll finally come around as you get to know and understand each other better.

At the same time, you need to be vigilant, there might be more to his action than meets the eye. That is the sole essence of courtship in a relationship. I wish you the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by luridguy(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2008
maybe he does not eat food tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by teena(f): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2008
comfy4eva:

hi tankz alot you guys am rely impressed.
the relationship in ques will be a year this month.
i guess some of you are right, he is jus there to eat something else. then he actualy mentioned that his stomach is sensitive and all that. that he had an experience with one of his aunt, after eating in her house, so he concluded to alwys have his meal prepared himself, to avoid future occurence.

but do you think he will ever eat his wife meal when he is maried?

My dear, this is a very big question.  No matter the level of our education, we can never do away with African tradition which demands that a woman should cook for the husband.  With a year old r/ship, this issue is a sensitive one especially if both of you have agreed to get married.  If this guy is geninue and sincere, he ought to have let you into his world so that you get to know what is good for his system and what is not.  The truth remains that if he gets married to you some day, he can not continue cooking for himself.   Moreover, if to him you are just a girl friend, then he might never eat your food. One of my uncles hardly eat food prepared by someone else except the food his wife prepared or sometimes, he does the cooking himself.  So discuss with your Man in  details but let it not be confrontational, I wish you all the best.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by seunfunmi4(f): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
Why on earth should u cook for ur boyfriend?

He's not ur fiance for all I care and he hasn't paid ur brideprice either.

ur cooking for him will only reduce ur bride price.

just joking,

but u've got to ask him why
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by naijababi: 11:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
awwww mayb hes onli used to eatin hes mums food. but it depends on how long u've bin together or sori 2 say but are u a good cook? or u knw wat? just wash ur to-to put inside the food!!! lol ( saw it in a nigerian movie o, ) k seriously ask him >,
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
dee02:

Thank you Jare

Does she need to be told that shez just a footmat for the guy to thread on or is it rocket science for a female adult to know if shez just a CUM RECEPTOR for a guy?!Nah

This thread is for people in a meaningful relationship and not for GO-GO girls!

Wow, strong words. What has your opinion on the lady got to do with the original poster's query? You're so easily side tracked, it's unreal.

@ OP: There's something not right about your boyfriend refusing to eat a meal cooked by yourself!  undecided

If roles were reversed, and my girlfriend wouldn't eat any meals cooked by myself, then I'd ask myself how we got close enough to be boyfriend and girlfriend in the first place. Love potion? I didn't think people still believed in all that, in this present day and age. That to me, is even worse than her admitting she's a fussy eater - it means she can't trust me, and of course, if that's the way her mind works, I wouldn't trust her either.

You need to really get some answers from your boyfriend! If he merely says "give me some more time", then you have to decide what to do. That mentality he's portraying, (if he's scared you're going to "jazz" his meal) is akin to the mistrust a dog or other wild animal portrays, when they sniff their food for ages, before deciding whether to eat it or not.

Your boyfriend needs to get real. He sounds like the sort you'd go on holiday with, and he'll sniff and pick at his meal in a restaurant, because he thinks it's been poisoned. Very embarrassing. And as for him rejecting your food, very very rude!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Akinagirl(f): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2008
maybe you cant cook undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2008
Akinagirl:

maybe you can't cook undecided

From what the poster says, he hasn't tried her food, so I doubt that's the reason.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2008
Siena:

Wow, strong words. What has your opinion on the lady got to do with the original poster's query? You're so easily side tracked, it's unreal.

What are u on about?talking rubbish!
Seems like u don't understand what m talking about u deadout!
i am talking about a reply from a lady that said her boyfriend comes to only have sex with her and this has nothing to do with the original poster's question,

If your still confused and fuzzy then u can check earlier posts and read the reply from CARADONA or u can just go to BED!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 27, 2008
dee02:

What are u on about?talking rubbish!
Seems like u don't understand what m talking about u deadout!
i am talking about a reply from a lady that said her boyfriend comes to only have sex with her and this has nothing to do with the original poster's question,

If your still confused and fuzzy then u can check earlier posts and read the reply from CARADONA or u can just go to BED!

Hmm, sounds like you're the confused one here.

What has a lady who's boyfriend only comes to her for sex, got to do with the original poster's query?

Why were you so intent on insulting her, when the original poster's query is the issue here?

From your reactions and responses, it would appear you have little or no control over your temper.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 12:51pm On Apr 27, 2008
Siena:

What has a lady who's boyfriend only comes to her for sex, got to do with the original poster's query?

Why were you so intent on insulting her, when the original poster's query is the issue here?

why are you picking on me dude or whatever you're?
am i the only one that commented on CARADONA's post?
why don't u pick up a hullabaloo with them lot?
and how important is the original poster's query to your existence?
if your life depends on it then suck on u sucker!

or is the girl her boyfriend only comes to have sex with your sister or your cousin? grin don't start with me dude, u got nothing on me and we are meant to have fun here not beef one another, don't get rude!

The post is stale now and your just coming up here to run your mouth u dipstick!

Get a life, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if the original poster is not complaining then who the flying fu*k r u to get mouthy tough guy ay?!

P*ss off or pass out
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Easybaby(f): 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2008

And you too like the sex cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 27, 2008
oh nairalanders, how i love thee,
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2008
dee02:

why are you picking on me dude or whatever you're?
am i the only one that commented on CARADONA's post?
why don't u pick up a hullabaloo with them lot?
and how important is the original poster's query to your existence?
if your life depends on it then suck on u sucker!

or is the girl her boyfriend only comes to have sex with your sister or your cousin? grin don't start with me dude, u got nothing on me and we are meant to have fun here not beef one another, don't get rude!

The post is stale now and your just coming up here to run your mouth u dipstick!

Get a life, everyone is entitled to their opinion and if the original poster is not complaining then who the flying fu*k r u to get mouthy tough guy ay?!

P*ss off or pass out

Now, where did I display any rudeness, or disrespect?

Sure, folk are entitled to their opinions.

When they get rattled enough to use the language you do, then they have issues that need addressing.

Typical - an average Nigerian that can't admit they've made an error, or are no good at rubbing ideas with others, invariably resort to insults. So, hardly surprising.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dee02(m): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2008
Siena:

Now, where did I display any rudeness, or disrespect?

Sure, folk are entitled to their opinions.

When they get rattled enough to use the language you do, then they have issues that need addressing.

Typical - an average Nigerian that can't admit they've made an error, or are no good at rubbing ideas with others, invariably resort to insults. So, hardly surprising.

You are still talking? wait a minute, where did u come from u big fool!
i have not made an error so what is their to admit? and your the one stirring up sh*t
but i am not going to get involved anymore, i would leave u to run your mouth like a leaky tap
If folks are entitled to their opinion why are u personally attacking people?
u either post a reply or get the f*ck out and mind ur gay as* bizness
You just play your position and don't even go any further with your filthy typing fingers!
people are still commenting on the reply CARADONA posted so shift your attention to them becoz i would not holla back u MOFO!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2008
Just another black guy, that feels it's "cool" to use Americanized insults.

I doubt your attitude was the same in Nigeria, or was it?

Happy swearing. I've said all I wanted to.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Eclairs: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2008
Whats the big deal about cooking for your boyfriend. You aint even married to him yet. Chill man. Its one step at a time, cooking for your boyfriend and your boyfriend eating the meal is a natural progression. Regardlx of the duration of your relationship, its no big deal. When the time's right, he would eat your food. Dont mk him suspect or insinuate sth,

@ Deeo2

Grow up. I'm not sure I'd cm back here agn so dont bova replyin but hving read your post in response to Siena, its easy to see you need help. None of my bznx but at least, act more like a civilised being. No disrespect.

Siena:

Just another black guy, that feels it's "cool" to use Americanized insults.

I doubt your attitude was the same in Nigeria, or was it?

Happy swearing. I've said all I wanted to.

Well said
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by rasputinn(m): 5:48pm On Apr 27, 2008
@ Poster

Just buy a pet,preferably a dog or cat,so whenever you cook for him,call in the dog as soon as you dish the food and have the dog taste it,if the dog does not slump or start acting funny towards you,I'm sure your guy will gobble the whole food cos he would have been convinced that there was no egbelekokomiyor in your food
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by baloolaspo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2008
always be good to all things u do, Avoid cooking that u cook for ur Boyfriends is not a good idea but try to find out wat is going on within u and him, maybe u have do something bad too him, and may be he do not want ur Physical Food, pls Try to him Supernatural Food shocked tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by CuteYemy(f): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2008
baloolaspo:

please Try to give him Supernatural Food
What is a supernatural food ? grin cheesy

@Poster
Maybe you don't cook well or he doesn't trust you enough to eat your food.Besides, he's only a boyfriend and not a fiance or husband so why getting yourself worked up?

Check yourself properly and know what your lapses are and work on them as soon as possible to avoid future re-occurence. GLuck
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by kingdong(m): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2008
borrrrriiiiinnng!!!!!!!!!!!
i love reading boring topics and threads where pple do not contribute anything meaningful.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by yinkuso08: 7:24pm On Apr 28, 2008
I have been married for 4 years now. While we were dating, I remember it took about 4 months before he would eat or request for my cooking. I noticed he is very conscious of what he eats, he never ate at parties, he would only drink juices or soda which he opened himself. He would actually cook and eat before attending any parties so he's not hungry. When I asked him about it he said his mum always did that for him and his sibligns while he was growing up (his sister does the same thing for her family). I would ask him to join me in the kitchen, we cooked together until he felt comfortable enough and he would ask me to cook something for him.
Some people are just like that, he now eats at parties but only if I actually dish the food or he serves himself. He will not take anything from anyone else. He says if I dish out the food then it's good enough to eat.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2008
@ Yinkus: Wow. That's very interesting. undecided

And very cautious too. Overly cautious maybe? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Consumer Agency Warns Residents Against ‘poisonous’ Plantain Chips / Medicinal Benefits Of Scent Leaves(ocimum Gratissimum) / What Are You Having For Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.