Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking (12472 Views)

Is It Wrong For My Wife To Compliment My Cooking? / I Want To Improve My Cooking / My Cooking Is Inconsistent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by bigben3: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2008
the guy is simply been cautious grin he's scared of been jazzed tongue you have to convince him beyond reasonable doubt that with your food in is stomach,he is safe.best of luck lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2008
big-ben:

the guy is simply been cautious grin he's scared of been jazzed tongue you have to convince him beyond reasonable doubt that with your food in is stomach,he is safe.best of luck lipsrsealed

People still believe in that sort of thing?  shocked

Seems pretty backward, if that's what he's scared of.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by chiegemba(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2008
hahahahaha! "eya"!!! sad
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by cgift(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
Are you sure the guy is not always fasting when coming to your place? Just a thought though!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by chi101: 7:03pm On May 01, 2008
If he doesn't want to eat your food, please allow him to cook for you then. It works both ways since he is afraid of love portion and you are not scared of falling in love, eat what he presents to you!
Guy you too mush ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by mystery2: 12:16pm On May 02, 2008
agreed
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by popsonbabs(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Never cook for my Boyfriend whenever he comes to my place
cause I know he comes to have Sex with me and nothing else, full stop.

for your mind you are his girl ohhhhhhhhhh, don't you know u are just a bed mate. If you are serious about this be careful  and think now before it will be late for u.

Well, i don't like eating just anyhow or anywhere maybe because i don't use to eat too much,
but when it comes to girl matter, i always like to taste her food even if its just 2 spoons, because i cannt marry a wife that wldnt be able to cook a good food for me. For me sha, i don't believe any lady can charm me. You better call your guy and talk to him or 2 of u don't have plan for future? Because, if he eventually marry u, u will not be cooking for him ooooooo and then u will now remember me. ACT FAST
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dragnet: 1:42pm On May 02, 2008
many people still believe that "the way to a man's heart is thru his stomach" well I don't as in it wuldnt work with me! Maybe that's ur mentality also & thats why u culd be so bothered but I guess he has cleared the air! Similar to someone I know. . . If this person takes in the wrong stuff there's gona be a crisis inside! So selective with fo0ds Even water!
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by tearface(f): 10:54pm On May 02, 2008
One advice,DONT BOTHER COOKING ANYMORE.Forget about him and he will ask.If anything happens to him now, it will be your fault.

I've been dating for almost 3yrs before I ate anything my fiance brought.Now my family is saying that he has put love portion in the food he brings over.Can you imagine?-And they are threatening our relationship. cry
People cn be stupid.Not necessarily him,but you can experience something from his family, friends,anybody.
Take care. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by skype: 11:02am On May 04, 2008
better, u dont have the work to cook grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by moseshola(m): 1:42pm On May 04, 2008
Its easy! find out if he does the same thing at home or when he goes visiting his male friends. find out, interact with his friends and know if truely he eats only what he alone prepares. if your finding is positive then just see it as his way of life. but it is the other way round, then my sister shine your eye. He could realy be in a setting (cult)
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Dalby(m): 8:15pm On May 04, 2008
If your cooking is tasty, then there is a lack of trust. If he is a superstitious guy the relationship is leading no where. I won't be surprised if he does not have a fiance already or is even married and still loves his wife to a faultshocked
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Phemzy(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2008
May be the guy's is very sensitive and he his trying to be himself, so don't think he dosen't love you because of that.

@Caradona
I Never cook for my Boyfriend whenever he comes to my place
cause I know he comes to have Sex with me and nothing else, full stop.

You are nothing but a sexy machine, so the guy did not love you but take you as his sex partner.
Wish you luck
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by software(m): 9:31pm On May 07, 2008
ahhhhhhah ah ahahah ah a thats really funny, there must be something fishing. most guys are very carefull these days, Statistics, shows that over 40% of Nigeria women and girls, Use Charms to HOOK a MAN, especially those that are finicially okay, so the guy might just be trying to protect himself,

But try and find out why, or perhaps, try and cook and make sure he is there and see if he will eat or not,
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by elizabetta(f): 11:52am On May 08, 2008
give him time.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by aisida: 5:52pm On May 08, 2008
that your boyfriend may have be in a cat tern that they have wash and put there for him that he will continue to buy food outside that yours. just try and take him to a pastor so they can pray for him. he will change and start eating your food have a nice day
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Mugabe(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2008
COMY4EVA NOMATTER HOW MUCH PHILOSOPHY ONE REELS OUT IN REGARDS TO THIS,IT'S NOT HEALTHY.IN AFRICA WE SHARE THIS SCHOOL OF THOUGT THAT THE WAY TO A MANS HEART IS HIS STOMACH.SO YOU JUST HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT,
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by rancetech(m): 12:33am On May 11, 2008
Hey dude, do u have to wash ur dirty underwears outside. There are many reasons why a man would avoid eating his woman's food. The most common of them is "Bad Cook". Trying spicing your meal a little bit. You can learn from ur mum too and friends as well. www.evermigerian.blogpost.com
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by kaypound(m): 1:23am On May 14, 2008
well, talk to him about it and send a reply of his excuse on this same site. so we can get a real insight to your problem.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by EnnyP(f): 8:02pm On May 14, 2008
Phemzy:

May be the guy's is very sensitive and he his trying to be himself, so don't think he dosen't love you because of that.

be patient. he'l com around. if the relationship is defined, he doesnt have a choice. dnt push too far.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by macgozy(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2008
I personally don't eat outside no matter who the person in question is. I prefer to cook and she will join in the meal.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Seun(m): 9:59am On May 16, 2008
If you can sleep with her, eating her food should not be such a big deal.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Damoche10: 6:40pm On May 19, 2008
Abi na potty you dey cook? grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by addy2much: 9:07am On May 20, 2008
don't you think its wierd when ur boy friend refuses to eat ur food.probably he doesn't trust you.for how long have you guys been together?or maybe you are not so much of a good cook.take your time to find out wats up. cheers
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by onyinye2(f): 2:37am On May 24, 2008
i would make him cook and see how good he is. Trust me after seeing that he cant cook if his life depended on it then he will come around cool
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by realcele: 5:58pm On May 30, 2008
Hi,

I think personally you worry about what is nought and i in my own opinion i will say you are better off asking him why he does not want to eat is your food or to put it more politely eat outside. As @yinkuso08 her husband case was to do with upbringing so in your case you need to hear from the horse's mouth.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by Bell32(m): 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2008
well, well, well, maybe he is afraid of pioson you no love poison. or he doesnt trust you sad
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by mona83(f): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2008
You know how desperate Naija girls have become. Sistas resort to any means possible these days to 'tie' a guy down- diabolical means inclusive, especially if the guy in question is has a fat pocket.

The greed angle apart, there are also some women out there who 'use' a guy's "good fortune" to make wealth for themselves. So, by and large, your guy's only being cautious. You're not married yet, are you?
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dafizee: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2008
I think da guy have nervousnotrustanybodyevenyourmamaphobic grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by dezman77(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
SIMPLY FOR CARDONA, CAN I BE YOUR BOYFRIEND TOO, LOL

SO WHEN AM COMING I WONT EXPECT FOOD FOR THE STOMACH BUT JUST SOUL FOOD, YOU ARE JUST TOO DIRECT

ARE YOU FROM BENIN? VERY DIRECT, SORRY YOU FROM BENIN COME?
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by fellybabe(f): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2008
then, don't even entertain him again.
Re: My Boyfriend Avoids My Cooking by timmfikk(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2008
As for me i think the guy is only having a little time of himself , and also don't think he do not love you for that reason and also you never knew what he already heard or saw, so kindly give him a chance and hold on to yourself for a bit more and see but if he continues such way kindly ask him why he is really doing that, okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real English Name Of "AGBALUMO" / What Are You Having For Lunch / Mention Your Cooking Disasters Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.