Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,499 members, 7,843,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. - Romance (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. (50755 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {nominations & Verifications} / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Agbgift(f): 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
Pls u guys should give us specific date of d contest. Dnt want to miss d show. I want to vote. And pls no body should chance my sit here @d viewing center.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Graise(m): 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
Abi oh! Hehehehehehehe,dis is real fun mehn,enjoying myself!!
Br3nd4:

You're right. . . *turns away in shame* embarassed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Graise(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2013
Very funny!
Agbgift: Pls u guys should give us specific date of d contest. Dnt want to miss d show. I want to vote. And pls no body should chance my sit here @d viewing center.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 17, 2013
Subomi-luv:
You are probably right but honestly this thing is
not for everyone, people do not even know how i look like yet that....
grin nominated me. But why don't you contest then? Start with yourself wink

Anyways i nominate onila aniii smiley

well i understand the 'people not knowing how you look' part, but to think of it.. . . . they believe and imagine you are beautiful, that is the reason they nominated you in the first place, they will only be disappointed if their nominations are turned down and it implies you not as beautiful as they thought anyway......

As for me contesting. I think you missed the 1st pagesmiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by 2legit2qwt: 5:34pm On May 17, 2013
baibijay:

well i understand the 'people not knowing how you look' part, but to think of it.. . . . they believe and imagine you are beautiful, that is the reason they nominated you in the first place, they will only be disappointed if their nominations are turned down and it implies you not as beautiful as they thought anyway......

As for me contesting. I think you missed the 1st pagesmiley

contest now, i know you're beautiful and i'll vote for you
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 17, 2013
Marthakings: I nominate Ogugua grin

[size=13pt]Ninja no fit contest.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]The list on the first page has been updated. I have removed the names of subomi-luv, poshdiva, sweetlemon, and mindependent. If I've missed anyone else, then let me know please.[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by biolabee(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2013
Agbgift: Pls u guys should give us specific date of d contest. Dnt want to miss d show. I want to vote. And pls no body should chance my sit here @d viewing center.

i nominate this post agbgift https://www.nairaland.com/agbgift
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 17, 2013
2legit2qwt:

contest now, i know you're beautiful and i'll vote for you

Judges are not allowed to contest.
Save you vote for the most beautiful girl on N.Lsmiley
Thanks BTWsmiley
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by SugaryBelle(f): 6:11pm On May 17, 2013
Sexkillz-SK Ogugua88-OG Sugarybelle- SB Hmmm...sweet abbrvs.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by skiesoduah: 6:18pm On May 17, 2013
Ms. Ogugua do you remember me?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 17, 2013
skies.oduah:
Ms. Ogugua do you remember me?

[size=13pt]I'm thinking hard but nothing rings a bell. undecided[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by MaziOmenuko: 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
Natascha: I'm here now, give me competition. Give me competition man. I'm in the mood for serious bussines. Give me serious busines now.
Did she just say 'give it to me'? Damn!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by MaziOmenuko: 6:32pm On May 17, 2013
btw, i'm nominating my cherie pie, gluv. I know she might not want to contest b'cos it will be unfair to the other ladies: but if she ever reconsiders, then u guys are in hot soup!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt][s]I'm thinking hard but nothing rings a bell. undecided[/s][/size]

[size=13pt]I take that back. Joe Life Foundation....[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Graise(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2013
Ok,we hear... Hehehehehehehe ,dis is real fun,mehn!
Mazi_Omenuko: btw, i'm nominating my cherie pie, gluv. I know she might not want to contest b'cos it will be unfair to the other ladies: but if she ever reconsiders, then u guys are in hot soup!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 17, 2013
undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 17, 2013
I vote for police woman ! In case I miss the real contest!

Police woman
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]The list on the first page has been updated. I have removed the names of subomi-luv, poshdiva, sweetlemon, and mindependent. If I've missed anyone else, then let me know please.[/size]
u've missed me
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
[size=13pt]Vanneni has moved into the Verified column! Best of luck![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
Marthakings: u've missed me

[size=13pt]How?[/size]
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Vanneni has moved into the Verified column! Best of luck![/size]
Thanks. grin cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by biolabee(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Vanneni has moved into the Verified column! Best of luck![/size]

this vanneni looks hawt...... where is her team
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by mysticgal(f): 7:31pm On May 17, 2013
I missed God speed to you all i mean the contestants.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by 2legit2qwt: 7:33pm On May 17, 2013
mysticgal: I missed God speed to you all i mean the contestants.

Huh?? grin grin
biolabee:

Indeed
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by chronique(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2013
undecidedHmmm. This thing wey cause 3rd world war last year done come again;shey e nor go cause gbege again? Ok,I nominate idowuogbo,sanb,freecocoa and my nairaland wife,sweet*****. Pls,nobody should help me complete it o. I nor want wahala grin grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Natascha(f): 7:39pm On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: btw, i'm nominating my cherie pie, gluv. I know she might not want to contest b'cos it will be unfair to the other ladies: but if she ever reconsiders, then u guys are in hot soup!
"Hot soup"? How can I be in hot soup when I'm already at the melting temperature for liquid platinum? How can gold beat platinum? And here u wanna talk about soup?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On May 17, 2013
Larrey: ℓ̊ have a chocolate colour,it was the camera flash dt made ♍ƺ to be yellow,will change it now
It's better! Still looking good on your skin. Can you go ahead and verify this beauty i see wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 17, 2013
kai.. chai kai chai
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 17, 2013
biolabee:

right here....make una join the winning teams..

Team Vanneni
Team Adaobi123
Team GraceBestowed.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 Contest - NOMINATIONS & VERIFICATIONS. by 2legit2qwt: 7:57pm On May 17, 2013
Why the fuk is my post hidden? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (67) (Reply)

BA Pilot Fired After Snorting Coke Off Topless Women In Joburg (PICS) / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.