Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Should We Fight For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Fight For Love (8436 Views)

He Says He Loves Me So Why Wont He Fight For Me? / HELP: We Love Each Other, But We Fight All The Time / Can You Fight For Your Spouse's Right In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Fight For Love by secondmonkier: 9:33am On May 13, 2013
My friend and I were arguing over the weekend, he said that we should fight to keep our partner but I disagreed with him because I believe that love is a personal thing and that when your partner no longer loves you, there is nothing you can really do but let the person be.
If you fight and get frustrated you might get bitter and do things you will later regret.
I believe a relationship is not worth fighting for when the other person's heart has left the relationship.
Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think? Should we fight for love?

2 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2013
[size=13pt]I agree with you. It's a pointless battle, a fight lost before it even began. It will be painful and it may feel like the end of the world. However, loving someone who doesn't love you back, in my opinion, is more painful. It's best to accept reality and move on.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by priestman: 9:38am On May 13, 2013
No man/woman is worth fighting for!What ll be ll be.

5 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by ezemoses(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2013
you may fight but the question is are you prepared for the frustration that comes with forcing love on someone who dont give a shit about u

3 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 10:32am On May 13, 2013
Psychological fight.
Re: Should We Fight For Love by AtheistD(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2013
It depends on the circumstances, the relationship dynamics and of course what both parties have to lose.

What if the man still loves you and the kids but this new hot girl is really turning his head. It might be worth fighting to keep him in those circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Should We Fight For Love by secondmonkier: 12:24pm On May 13, 2013
Atheist:-D:
It depends on the circumstances, the relationship dynamics and of course what both parties have to lose.

What if the man still loves you and the kids but this new hot girl is really turning his head. It might be worth fighting to keep him in those circumstances.

You sound like my friend. Lol.
IF he still loves me, he will return to me when he gets back to his senses, that is IF I am still available.
Love is complicated, gosh.

2 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by AtheistD(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2013
secondmonkier:

You sound like my friend. Lol.
IF he still loves me, he will return to me when he gets back to his senses, that is IF I am still available.
Love is complicated, gosh.

It is complicated but the truth is only the parties in the relationship can accurately assess the dynamics and the attitudes of both parties. People have to be smart in relationships. Some men can be weak and silly, it does not mean that there is no love. Some women can make the mistake too.
Re: Should We Fight For Love by MMM2(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2013
Never beg for LOVE, anything done by begging require begging to maintain it. Go to where you are CELEBRATED, not where you are TOLERATED.

24 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by seedord247(m): 12:40pm On May 13, 2013
Your mate are there making money you are thinking of fighting for a gurl... Smh for nigerian youth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Pelummy(f): 12:40pm On May 13, 2013
priestman: No man/woman is worth fighting for!What ll be ll be.
yeah
Re: Should We Fight For Love by yuzedo: 12:41pm On May 13, 2013
yes. use karate + broking bottle. undecided
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Lilimax(f): 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
secondmonkier:
I believe a relationship is not worth fighting for when the other person's heart has left the relationship.
For mere boy and girl friend relationship, it may not worth fighting for but in marriage, it is worth it.
As married ones, you must fight to keep your love ignited else that marriage
may hit the rock which may not be in your best interest. wink

1 Like

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Policewoman(f): 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
secondmonkier: My friend and I were arguing over the weekend, he said that we should fight to keep our partner but I disagreed with him because I believe that love is a personal thing and that when your partner no longer loves you, there is nothing you can really do but let the person be.
If you fight and get frustrated you might get bitter and do things you will later regret.
Fellow Nairalanders, what do you think? Should we fight for love?
AJUJU. angry
Re: Should We Fight For Love by dramendra: 12:44pm On May 13, 2013
As much as many in here will say they don't fight for love is a big lie, eventually everyone fight for love, only some over do it unknowingly.....
Re: Should We Fight For Love by MMM2(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2013
cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2013
I cant fight for love oh. People fall in love and out of love. Why fight for a lady who doesnt appreciate your love and picks another man instead of you? There's no guarantee that he or she is the best partner in the world. Every lady that wont appreciate your love is not just the one for you. Every guy that you have to fight for is never going to be yours, you wont be of much value to him.
Besides op, if you believe in fighting for love, You might have been a victim of such cos i believe you know that you are not the only person that loves your partner.
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Sweetapple007(f): 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
Run if u notice ur partner is tired of u!
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2013
If the love is worth fighting for,then why will you not fight for it.
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 13, 2013
PLEASE CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK THIS DUDE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO YABALEFT
yuzedo: yes. use karate + broking bottle. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Monicasque(f): 12:51pm On May 13, 2013
in the past many woman blvd that they had to fight for love but i just want to make you aware that it was all bcoz they needed a good guy to take care of them financicaly,that is why you would even see him cheating over and over again but now times have changed. Ladies are self sufficient and need not fight like hungry dogs. So no a strong black sister who knows what love is ( true meaningof love that is) would not stoop that low as to fight another woman for a man of all things. yes i can fight for money, promotion etc but dfnlty not for love. in this world where there are soooo many men? and i still want to lower my prinscipals and standards by entertaining cat fights? hell to the no
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Samelfisha(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2013
Hw d fiqht dy bee sef?
Re: Should We Fight For Love by effisyman: 12:54pm On May 13, 2013
The person you are fighting careless.

Otherwise he/she would not double date in the first insatnce.
Re: Should We Fight For Love by firstolalekan(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2013
Love is Very EXPENSIVE!!!
Re: Should We Fight For Love by yuzedo: 12:55pm On May 13, 2013
temiosunrinde: PLEASE CLICK LIKE IF YOU THINK THIS DUDE SHOULD BE TAKEN TO YABALEFT
PLISS KICK LIKE IF U WANTED DIS GUYS TO DIE A VACHIN.. hurryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Walexsammy(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
seedord247: Your mate are there making money you are thinking of fighting for a gurl... Smh for nigerian youth. undecided
, mtchewwww, who be dis one, keep hustle bro, btw, who are u making the money for.... No be woman? Nonsense, if u have nothing to comment why don't u jst scroll down
Re: Should We Fight For Love by lifestyle1(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Should We Fight For Love by clemz85(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2013
fight?

maka why!

what is love? before fighting for it
Re: Should We Fight For Love by seedord247(m): 1:07pm On May 13, 2013
Walexsammy: , mtchewwww, who be dis one, keep hustle bro, btw, who are u making the money for.... No be woman? Nonsense, if u have nothing to comment why don't u jst scroll down

Another failed product of Oil subsidy regime. cool

1 Like

Re: Should We Fight For Love by wyteman101(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2013
You should only fight for love when the one you love loves you back and is fighting WITH you...not trying to escape you.

If she/he does not love you yet you continually say you love her/him, let it go. That is not love. Thats just stupidity and nothing you will ever do will make anyone love you who says she/her does not.

When someone loves you, they profess it from the rooftops...they don't tell you they don;t love you and secretly love you. That's a myth made up by someone who could not get over the fact that their love was unrequited.

Don't fight alone...if they love you back they will fight with and for you.
Source(s):
I finally realize what love is and it feels REALLY good.

4 Likes

Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 13, 2013
you see, this thing called love is complicated. Ask me how.

I was in love with someone who had been seeing another girl for 4 years. When we met, it was a hit. It was different from what we had felt for anyone before, and was so deep and true. For my mind grin.

He wouldn't leave her not because he loved her, but because he pitied her and didn't want to break her heart after 4 years, plus they had done introduction. I, on the other hand, was pained that he wasn't willing to fight for something as special as what we had. I let go.

I still believe he should have fought for our love, other than marrying the girl he didn't love.
Now 4 people will be unhappy where 2 people would have been happy. His loss sha wink.

I believe in fighting for love. undecided
Re: Should We Fight For Love by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 13, 2013
Anyone who fights for love is a very stewpid person. Almost beat someone to death over my gf who now tells me to go to hell. What if the guy had died? Would d love still stand....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bootylicious Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Endowments (photos) / London Guys Or American Guys! / How To Eat P#ssy Like A Pro: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.