Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (34317 Views)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by donem: 3:07pm On May 13, 2013
nijanigga: Nigeria 'baby factory' raided in Imo state.Ibo people with money,one man impregnates 17 teenage girls.
source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22484318
You see how myopic your discretion is?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

Her story has loopholes because shes not your sister abi?!

Well!! Her story has no loopholes. All she has done is give her own account of what happened. Should you have any questions, please state them.
my questions had been stated earlier
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:09pm On May 13, 2013
PurestBoy: I know the boy in question around Ologuneru Ibadan and he was an area junior broda, according to my friends who are on the same street and knew Efizzy better, they were lovers & left beer parlour after celebrating her birthday for her, there was no evidence of r@pe attempt and why would she be with a drunk guy in his house, both of them alone around 10pm if she didn't want to be phucked? I don't support r@pe cos I have sisters too but dis is a one-sided story since the dead cannot talk. Anything could have happened like a case of jealousy, cheating, avoidable arguments but the only thing that can vindicate her is to claim self-defense against r@pe but remember that the judge is not a fool cos he/she will need evidence related to the time of death. Search Akinwale Ayobami Efizzy on facebook & you'll see him, he was a cool dude but I don't believe he tried to r@pe her cos people were not just seeing dem togeda. RIP dude!

Wonderful thought!!

You sound and look like a pote`ntial rapist.. So when once you are drunk and with a girl in a room by 10, it means she wants to be f`ucked.

#

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:11pm On May 13, 2013
nairalanders are like the nigerian police. whoever makes the report first is innocent and the other party is automatically guilty!

bunch of dementos we have on this forum!

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

Wonderful thought!!

You sound and look like a pote`ntial rapist.. So when once you are drunk and with a girl in a room by 10, it means she wants to be f`ucked.

#

Most Nigerian men do not consider rap.e a crime
That's why it's so common
Most don't even know what constitutes rap.e
They think it is grabbing a stranger on the street and pushing her into the nearby bushes for SE.x
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:12pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita:
fighting for her life?i didnt realise that.she said he wanted to rafe her and not kill her.

you brought a valid point "anyone would die after losing blood"

how long did he bleed before dying?was he still alive when she left him? she might have stabbed him out of self-defence,but leaving him to bleed to death is another crime altogether.

Under what law is that a crime biko nu?!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
The woman reported herself to the police
Murderers don't do that in Nigeria
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:13pm On May 13, 2013
coogar: nairalanders are like the nigerian police. whoever makes the report first is innocent and the other party is automatically guilty!

bunch of dementos we have on this forum!

Well!! In the case of r`ape, I do tend to lean more with the victim than the assailant.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

I wonder o, you just gotta love the kind of fuckery some people cook up.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

She for giam mouth to mouth resuscitation
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:15pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:
Most Nigerian men do not consider rap.e a crime
Most don't even know what constitutes rap.e
They think it is grabbing a stranger on the street and pushing her into the nearby bushes for SE.x

when there's no law, there's no crime.
what constitutes to räpe in the developed countries is different to the way it's interpreted in nigeria. police officers don't even take the victims seriously if she's a girlfriend to the culprit, if the time of the incident is ungodly and if the crime took place in the culprit's house.

Okija juju:
Well!! In the case of r`ape, I do tend to lean more with the victim than the assailant.

and supposing the victim lied about what happened? won't that make you look stüpid? the fact that the culprit is now dead makes the case sensitive. it requires a careful approach unlike the fireman approach you peops are deploying.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:15pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi: The woman reported herself to the police
Murderers don't do that.

Not always true..
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by harunajia(m): 3:15pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

This is the mindset of a rap.ist
That is exactly how they reason
A girl is with me in a room,she must want to sleep with me and nothing can stop me
That is wrong wrong Wrong.
That is barbaric thinking
Some go as far as saying a girl that showed cleavage asked to be rap.ed
That is primitive
Humans are related with self control and that is what differentiates us from wild animals
i agree with ur wordx,there is a scent of truth
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

what constitutes to räpe in the developed countries is different to the way it's interpreted in nigeria. police officers don't even take the victims seriously if she's a girlfriend to the culprit, if the time of the incident is ungodly and if the crime took place in the culprit's house.

Rap.e is forcing a woman against her will
It is pretty simple
But in an archaic society like Nigeria,anything goes
The police men rap.e female prisoners at will and get away with it so it is funny to expect them to charge people with rap.e

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:18pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

Like I said, I have been around way too many rape victims for me to even try and be logical about r`ape!

Look at Purestboy saying that they were always together hence making it alright for him to r`ape her or what?! If they had been f`ucking prior to his death, then he should be in jail for r`ape either way because she was a minor at the time and wasnt capable of giving consent under the law. angry
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by yamakuza: 3:20pm On May 13, 2013
nenergy: Stupid little girl, going to a man's house alone and at past 7pm. I'm sure her parents were away pursuing daily bread. If she escapes this case, she's tell the story to her grand-children. Nonsense!

maybe she followed him home to collect her birthday present?

[s]No idea the neighbours wont be home or of phcn wahala.[/s]

Her plan could have been to wait outside while he went in to bring it, but the don that he was, he managed to lure her in and the rest ensued.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:21pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:
Rap.e is forcing a woman against her will
It is pretty simple
But in an archaic society like Nigeria,anything goes
The police men rap.e female prisoners at will and get away with it so it is funny to expect them to charge people with rap.e

that's exactly my point....
in your definition - rapë is forcing a woman against her will. when a man is forced against his will, it's fun - isn't it? in nigeria, a woman cannot even be guilty of räpe(no provision for such in our archaic constitution) but its different abroad!

Okija juju:
Like I said, I have been around way too many rape victims for me to even try and be logical about r`ape!

i believe each case should be judged individually. that you know a billion räpe victims should not make every woman reporting rãpe a victim.

Look at Purestboy saying that they were always together hence making it alright for him to r`ape her or what?! If they had been f`ucking prior to his death, then he should be in jail for r`ape either way because she was a minor at the time and wasnt capable of giving consent under the law. angry

purestboy is telling you how the nigerian society views it. if they are dating and the girl ends up in the guy's house then the police will not make any arrest. they would ridicule the victim!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:23pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

and supposing the victim lied about what happened? won't that make you look stüpid? the fact that the culprit is now dead makes the case sensitive. it requires a careful approach unlike the fireman approach you peops are deploying.

LOL!!

She may be lying ofcourse, but then again, she said she was about to be raped. That justifies her killing him in self-defence to me. Sadly, he wouldnt be able to give his own account of the story assuming shes lying, but also the irreparable damage would have been done assuming she was telling the truth. So.. I go with the tale of the living until proven otherwise.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:29pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

LOL!!

She may be lying ofcourse, but then again, she said she was about to be raped. That justifies her killing him in self-defence to me. Sadly, he wouldnt be able to give his own account of the story assuming shes lying, but also the irreparable damage would have been done assuming she was telling the truth. So.. I go with the tale of the living until proven otherwise.

that's exactly the point....
she told a story that would exonerate her in court. what she tendered as her statement is not necessarily the truth. that's how the courts of law work. defendants are trained to write a statement that would get them acquitted. what do you expect her to say? that she murdered him in cold blood?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

Nna eh, I've been trying to understand the dude's point about leaving him there, I can't just seem to ghota ya.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:35pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

that's exactly the point....
she told a story that would exonerate her in court. what she tendered as her statement is not necessarily the truth. that's how the courts of law work. defendants are trained to write a statement that would get them acquitted. what do you expect her to say? that she murdered him in cold blood?

The girl doesnt look coached. If I still know Nigeria, she doesnt look like she has seen a lawyer sef. Nigerian Police standard practice when she walked in to report the case would be;

1. Put her behind the counter.

2. Make her write a statement (without reading her her Miranda rights or providing her with legal counsel)

3. Charge her with murder, put her behind bars and deny her bail (with the excuse that the case is being investigated).

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

The girl doesnt look coached. If I still know Nigeria, she doesnt look like she has seen a lawyer sef. Nigerian Police standard practice when she walked in to report the case would be;

1. Put her behind the counter.

2. Make her write a statement (without reading her her Miranda rights or providing her with legal counsel)

3. Charge her with murder, put her behind bars and deny her bail (with the excuse that the case is being investigated).

she gave herself to the police - she musta seen a lawyer. read that statement again and tell me a teen in naija would document the version of the event so articulately.....

okija, are you high on your own herbs?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
According to the provision of the criminal law, the act of rape is not complete until 'penetration' has occurred. I'd rather say it is a crime of attempted rape. Again, her story should not be discounted on the grounds of lack of evidence..every case should be treated according to its own merit. Since the 'culprit' is dead, we cannot ascertain the veracity of the victim's statement. Therefore if her statement or report holds true after investigations, she should be releasd from custody....especially in the absence of 'witnesses.'
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by rully2: 3:42pm On May 13, 2013
If her story is true, which I am "almost" tempted to believe, and will be very glad if it is..then I say goodu girl, cos I have experienced something similar back in my secondary school days first hand, and if probably there was a knife, I might have hurt the guy as well.

The smart thing I did was that I managed to take the key off the key hole the minute I began to smell something fishy..but luckily, it didn't get that bad! wink

I really do not understand why a guy (secondary school for that matter) would just feel it is okay to have forceful sexual relations with a girl without her consent..but then that is if her story is true..if not, I hope they get the truth! Looking at the picture, it fits her story though, pants down with only boxers on (well I know he could have been home and caught unaware with just a boxer though)..and looking at the angle from which he got stabbed (the heart)it seems the closest entrant at which the knife could have penetrated judging from the fact that he came directly unto her..well, let's leave it to the investigators!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Afritop(m): 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
BUT HOW DID SHE OPENED THE DOOR IN THE DARK WHICH SHE CLAIMED WAS LOCKED
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
Definitely not holding brief for rapists or whatever, but if we are to go strictly by the book wey una Igbo peeps dey throw about...does the law recognize murder( there's no other name what she did) as a valid self-defense from rape?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by dfemalerat(f): 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=Delafruita]
this is a crude attempt at justifying murder.do some people deserve to die,i think so.but are we to accept this girl's explanation of events without a pinch of salt?hell no.

its possible she brought a knife with her.

its also possible she took it from his kitchen.

its also possible don ewizzy tried to rafe her.

but its not possible that she just swung the knife and stabbed his heart.

the stabbing wasnt a mistake.

[/quote
yes, it is possible she willfully stabbed him. If you are a girl and find yourself in that situation and you are determined not to let go, I tell you, you will do just anything to free yourself. I have been there, and in the struggle, I was hitting the guy with a ruler because that was what I could reach then. You can imagine what could have happened if my hand reached a table knife, or the ceramic jug close to my bed..
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by seunlayi(m): 3:44pm On May 13, 2013
it serves him right and a lesson to other female molesters. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2013
Where are his trousers?
Did she also remove the trousers from a dying man?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2013
seunlayi: it serves him right and a lesson to other female molesters. grin grin grin grin

Thank you o
One down 30 million to go grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 13, 2013
Zither: Since the 'culprit' is dead, we cannot ascertain the veracity of the victim's statement. Therefore if her statement or report holds true after investigations, she should be releasd from custody....especially in the absence of 'witnesses.'
Actually, since the real victim( make no mistake, the poor boy is the victim here) is dead, in the absence of witnesses, she should be remanded in prison custody.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

she gave herself to the police - she musta seen a lawyer. read that statement again and tell me a teen in naija would document the version of the event so articulately.....

okija, are you high on your own herbs?

Lol!!

Do I believe a teenager would be able to articulate an event like this?! Hells yeah! I would have been able to do so, why not her?!

P.S: Herbs are for ritual purposes not getting high. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cooks Poison Family Soup, Land Couple In Hospital / Hushpuppi: Instagram Grants Suspected Fraudster Access To Continue Using Account / Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.