Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (34312 Views)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Mobsync(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
Hey make una no criticize me 2 mush ooo. Read my post below.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Mobsync(m): 3:48pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

Stop this nonsense yarns jor! angry

If your wife, which you have paid for says NO SEX in the middle of a hot steamy pre-intimacy and you still force your way into her, you are guilty of r`ape and liable to serve a vbery very very lengthy jail term.

What she was doing in his house by 7pm is irrelevant. Note the following;

1. Its not a crime to visit a Mans house by anytime of the day or Night.
2. Even if she initially gave consent and now withdrew her consent, it still does not justify his r'aping her under the law.
3. Wearing a bum short is not a crime or misdemenour under the Nigerian Law.

you guys shouldn't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the "attempted rape". All I'm saying is that the girl is 18 years of age so she should know what is right and what is wrong. She should be able to take decisions. Bottom line, she shouldn't have followed the guy to his house. Or how do we know that the guy didn't take her to the bar since it was her birthday and then later to his house for them to "get down" and maybe he was high and refused to use a condom which the girl insisted on leading to a brawl and then his death, or was having her period and didn't want to have sex or felt it was late and needed to get home? How do we know that what the girl said was actually what happened since there're no witnesses. Forget about the girl screaming and no one responding, maybe no one was within earshot or rather the guy's family could really be feared just as she claimed but note that no witnesses have been arrested and no one's coming out to say the girl actually screamed. The girl could be saying the truth and could as well be lying or even saying half of what actually happened and finishing it off with lies (which I think she actually did). Is she supposed to go and meet a random school mate she hardly relates with? And should she have gone to his house with him? In the night for that matter? After 7 pm? What was she expecting, to play golf? Let's all not start calling the guy all sort of things because he's dead and can't defend himself but hey, the girl could as well be lying and giving this tale to attract sympathy, that's what I'm saying. There're always two sides to a story.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi: Where are his trousers?
Did she also remove the trousers from a dying man?

osisi, be at your sharpest wit!
she could have removed his trousers to make her story stick. she could even have had an accomplice to help stage the crime scene to make her story believeable.

it was dark and yet when the knife dropped, she knew where to find the knife and fatally stab his attacker. ho hum!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 13, 2013
smothly: Its what he loves most that killed him(according to the story shaa),

Lol,@what he loves most dat killed d nigger!Madam u too much 'thou shalt not like dat thing too much' Guyz take note if u wanna live long....
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
I am sorry for the present generation if the adults can be so proud of someone committing murder/manslaughtering and seeing over 50 likes.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by papermill: 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
the decease attempted molestation and got his reward after he left God a long time ago and that he was serving Ogun.. i guess that serves him right as well. suspect should be discharge immediately. its a pure act of self deffence.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

she could have removed his trousers to make her story stick. she could even have had an accomplice to help stage the crime scene to make her story believeable.

it was dark and yet when the knife dropped, she knew where to find the knife and fatally stab his attacker. ho hum!

Why are you so bent on being on the side of this supposed rap.ist
A dead rap.ist is just as bad as a living one
If this girl were your sister,you will be singing a different tune
Rap.e is a common crime in Nigeria in case you don't know
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by kardoso(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2013
To hell with The rapist. His stupid mother should shut the Bleep up!! Free the girl all you cops. She didn't do no wrong
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Stop trying so hard to be dim. How about if the boy was your brother? Isn't frame-up a more common crime?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 13, 2013
Moreover if not that that the world is turning upside why will a 19 years be accused of all that and just to add the holy book also warns that the two opposite sex should not be in an enclosed room because the third person with them is shaytan(satan).
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by unforgiven: 4:01pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

1. go back and read her story again
2. with your conspiracy story, tell us WHY she had to kill him
3. tell us hwy she had to report to the police station

answer these and i would have more questions for you
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by freecocoa(f): 4:02pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Abeg leave coogar.

Oscar who's case and story had more loopholes than this one was accurate to him and this girl's isn't.

Na today?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 4:02pm On May 13, 2013
Mobsync: Hey make una no criticize me 2 mush ooo. Read my post below.

you guys shouldn't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the "attempted molestation". All I'm saying is that the girl is 18 years of age so she should know what is right and what is wrong. She should be able to take decisions. Bottom line, she shouldn't have followed the guy to his house. Or how do we know that the guy didn't take her to the bar since it was her birthday and then later to his house for them to "get down" and maybe he was high and refused to use a condom which the girl insisted on leading to a brawl and then his death, or was having her period and didn't want to Be Intimate or felt it was late and needed to get home? How do we know that what the girl said was actually what happened since there're no witnesses. Forget about the girl screaming and no one responding, maybe no one was within earshot or rather the guy's family could really be feared just as she claimed but note that no witnesses have been arrested and no one's coming out to say the girl actually screamed. The girl could be saying the truth and could as well be lying or even saying half of what actually happened and finishing it off with lies (which I think she actually did). Is she supposed to go and meet a random school mate she hardly relates with? And should she have gone to his house with him? In the night for that matter? After 7 pm? What was she expecting, to play golf? Let's all not start calling the guy all sort of things because he's dead and can't defend himself but hey, the girl could as well be lying

[b]I am now very very confused...

1. The girls age has no bearing on the issue at hand. Cynthia Okosogu was older than 18 when she travelled across regions of Nigeria to meet strangers in a hotel.

2. She did take a decision that eventually saved her life.

3. Her following him to his house has nothing to do with anything. I know a girl that was raped inside her own fathers house. Another girl was raped repeatedly by the driver employed by her father. So whats your point?!

4. It does not matter if he took her to the bar, bought her birthday presents or if she promised him her virginity on her 18th birthday eve, the point remains that she said she didn’t give consent to be raped and he tried to force his way on her.

5. The absence of a witness is not the absence of a crime nor does it make her claims less true. If the boy had succeeded in raping her and she came out to report, I'm sure there wouldn’t have been any witnesses.

6. Going to a guys house by 10pm is not a crime. Sleeping on the same bed with a woman is not and has never been a license to f`uck her nor does it mean consent. Wearing a bum short by 10pm 0r 3am is not and will never be a crime. The fact that a girl follows you to your house from a bar or pub does not mean she wants to f`uck you nor is it a license to r`ape her.

P.S: I noticed you hyphenated your 'Attempted rape'.. Funny stuff!! If she hadn’t stabbed that muthafucker to death, it would have been 'Rap`e' and maybe even 'murder' as well. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by unforgiven: 4:03pm On May 13, 2013
BoboYekini: Stop trying so hard to be dim. How about if the boy was your brother? Isn't frame-up a more common crime?

frame up, for what?

has anyone come online to say what the girl and the guy has had in common? i am yet to get that.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by kardoso(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2013
This is a warning to all you rapists out there, we still gat dem sisters like this very brave everywhere. So change your ways . Be WARNED ass holes!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

why are you so bent on being on the side of this pathological liar of a girl? a living liar is just as bad as a dead one. if the deceased was your first son, you would be singing a different tune. lying to cover up a crime is very prevalent in nigeria in case you don't know.

i didn't even have to try so hard - easy peasy lemon squeezy!

unforgiven:
1. go back and read her story again
2. with your conspiracy story, tell us WHY she had to kill him
3. tell us hwy she had to report to the police station

answer these and i would have more questions for you

1) the story is shyte
2) google "crimes of passion"
3) duh - she had to report to make her tales believeable. she's also aware there are people like you who would believe her story because she made the report. it's called reverse psychology!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by unforgiven: 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

[b]I am now very very confused...

1. The girls age has no bearing on the issue at hand. Cynthia Okosogu was older than 18 when she travelled across regions of Nigeria to meet strangers in a hotel.

2. She did take a decision that eventually saved her life.

3. Her following him to his house has nothing to do with anything. I know a girl that was raped inside her own fathers house. Another girl was raped repeatedly by the driver employed by her father. So whats your point?!

4. It does not matter if he took her to the bar, bought her birthday presents or if she promised him her virginity on her 18th birthday eve, the point remains that she said she didn’t give consent to be raped and he tried to force his way on her.

5. The absence of a witness is not the absence of a crime nor does it make her claims less true. If the boy had succeeded in raping her and she came out to report, I'm sure there wouldn’t have been any witnesses.

6. Going to a guys house by 10pm is not a crime. Sleeping on the same bed with a woman is not and has never been a license to f`uck her nor does it mean consent. Wearing a bum short by 10pm 0r 3am is not and will never be a crime. The fact that a girl follows you to your house from a bar or pub does not mean she wants to f`uck you nor is it a license to r`ape her.

P.S: I noticed you hyphenated your 'Attempted rape'.. Funny stuff!! If she hadn’t stabbed that muthafucker to death, it would have been 'Rap`e' and maybe even 'murder' as well. [/b]

thank you
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 4:04pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

I guess someone has to be on the other side of the fence otherwise, it wouldnt be a debate.. grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

why are you so bent on being on the side of this pathological liar of a girl? a living liar is just as bad as a dead one. if the deceased was your first son, you would be singing a different tune. lying to cover up a crime is very prevalent in nigeria in case you don't know.

i didn't even have to try so hard - easy peasy lemon squeezy!

80% of girls in Oyo state are rap.ed by age 18,so says an OAU study
Not my words

It is more likely he attempted rap.e than not
I believe her
And her story makes sense
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 4:08pm On May 13, 2013
BoboYekini: Actually, since the real victim( make no mistake, the poor boy is the victim here) is dead, in the absence of witnesses, she should be remanded in prison custody.
Granted. If Cynthia Osokogu, as well as the female thousands who suffered the same fate as she did were alive today, they would be the 'real victims' according to your logic. These things are predestined, inevitable but never planned or prepared against. It is possible the girl is not telling everything but the much we know - she survived an unexpected and brutal onslaught against her personality. Would you rather the deceased had his way with her before her statement should be credible?

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

I guess someone has to be on the other side of the fence otherwise, it wouldnt be a debate.. grin

As for
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 4:11pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Not my words

I believe her

even if 99% of the girls are räped by age 9, it still doesn't prove the deceased is guilty. i also find it bizarre that OAU(osun state) would do a report on the prevalence of râpe in oyo state.

osisi, stop pissing in the wind....
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 13, 2013
Zither: Granted. If Cynthia Osokogu, as well as the female thousands who suffered the same fate as she did were alive today, they would be the 'real victims' according to your logic. These things are predestined, inevitable but never planned or prepared against. It is possible the girl is not telling everything but the much we know - she survived an unexpected and brutal onslaught against her personality. Would you rather the deceased had his way with her before her statement should be credible?
Man, you don't know jack! She said. Has he said?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

your hypothesis amounts to nothing other than statements contrary to facts
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg leave coogar.

Oscar who's case and story had more loopholes than this one was accurate to him and this girl's isn't.

Na today?

who was right after all?
oscar got bailed based on the statement presented. the statement you didn't bother to read before you judged he was definitely guilty.

Zither: [color=006600]your hypothesis amounts to nothing other than statements contrary to facts[/color]

then you are ignorant.....
the onus is on the girl to prove räpe was attempted by the victim and every possibility shall be explored by the prosecutors.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

even if 99% of the girls are räped by age 9, it still doesn't prove the deceased is guilty. i also find it bizarre that OAU(osun state) would do a report on the prevalence of râpe in oyo state.

osisi, stop pissing in the wind....

Mejiuni said, “About 31 per cent of respondents who had experienced sexual violence and abuse had the experience before age 13, and 80 per cent before age 18. The assailants who attacked the respondents were their relatives, a few teachers and religious leaders; family friends, neighbours, male friends and boyfriends.

“Respondents suffered shame, fear, aches and pains, cuts and injuries especially to their vagina, bleeding, loss of virginity, pregnancy and ostracism as a result of sexual violence and abuse.”

She explained that girls from high school and tertiary institutions in Oyo and Osun states were interviewed through questionnaires distributed between January and May, 2012.

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-raping-girls-osun-group-pleads/

( the link doesn't open because NL changes rap.e to molestation)

Most likely the figures in other areas are not too far from this study
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Mejiuni said, “About 31 per cent of respondents who had experienced sexual violence and abuse had the experience before age 13, and 80 per cent before age 18. The assailants who attacked the respondents were their relatives, a few teachers and religious leaders; family friends, neighbours, male friends and boyfriends.

“Respondents suffered shame, fear, aches and pains, cuts and injuries especially to their vagina, bleeding, loss of virginity, pregnancy and ostracism as a result of sexual violence and abuse.”

She explained that girls from high school and tertiary institutions in Oyo and Osun states were interviewed through questionnaires distributed between January and May, 2012.

ehen? so? How does this justify maligning the poor boy's rep? Your argument sef is so disjointed and pointless.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by daviide: 4:31pm On May 13, 2013
Mobsync:

you guys shouldn't get me wrong, I'm not justifying the "attempted rape". All I'm saying is that the girl is 18 years of age so she should know what is right and what is wrong. She should be able to take decisions. Bottom line, she shouldn't have followed the guy to his house. Or how do we know that the guy didn't take her to the bar since it was her birthday and then later to his house for them to "get down" and maybe he was high and refused to use a condom which the girl insisted on leading to a brawl and then his death, or was having her period and didn't want to have sex or felt it was late and needed to get home? How do we know that what the girl said was actually what happened since there're no witnesses. Forget about the girl screaming and no one responding, maybe no one was within earshot or rather the guy's family could really be feared just as she claimed but note that no witnesses have been arrested and no one's coming out to say the girl actually screamed. The girl could be saying the truth and could as well be lying or even saying half of what actually happened and finishing it off with lies (which I think she actually did). Is she supposed to go and meet a random school mate she hardly relates with? And should she have gone to his house with him? In the night for that matter? After 7 pm? What was she expecting, to play golf? Let's all not start calling the guy all sort of things because he's dead and can't defend himself but hey, the girl could as well be lying and giving this tale to attract sympathy, that's what I'm saying. There're always two sides to a story.
. I strongly agree with your point of view. We shouldn't start throwing hands at the boy nd give the girl all the credit. Have yu 4 once imagine if d girl is lying or being bias :s. if the guy truly molested her then she's not wrong its an act of self defense we would have done same thin if we were in her shoes but let's not start justifying her let the police investigate nd get necessary facts ..we are humans ..she could be lying nd being deceptive hiding the true reason for his murder ..how can you be with a guy till 10 in d evening nd yu're still talking about secondary school?!!! The one wey una talk b4 neva do you? Biko.. Letz not support any side the boy is dead nd can't be questioned ..she cant just serve some story nd accept everybody to believe it!! There's a life taken here "the boy's" we cant give life ..y take it ? But she claimed that she was forced to act in a way that claimed the young man his life ..she can't be imprisoned if that's wat happened.. Let the police investigate nd the truth will surely come out
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 4:33pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

so this proves the boy is guilty? because 13% to 80% claim to have been attacked now means ayobami is automatically guilty?
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by dfemalerat(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita: COULD is a strong word to use in this kinda scenarios.you're simply making conjectures.you are also forgetting the fact that its her first time in the dude's house.he took her in through the back door.the point is that,if she was calm enough to seek a way out of his house,why couldnt she have bee calm enough to get him help?if she had gotten him help and he died notwithstanding,it wouldnt be an issue but she didnt get him help and thats negligence
We are all making conjectures here cos neither you nor I was there to tell exactly what transpired. We can only assume the possibilities... Meanwhile, why do you strongly believe the girl is lying. Yes, she might have twisted the story a bit, but the bottom line is, he tried to rape her and she stabbed him. Period! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by brosdoncome(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2013
Zither: According to the provision of the criminal law, the act of rape is not complete until 'penetration' has occurred. I'd rather say it is a crime of attempted rape. Again, her story should not be discounted on the grounds of lack of evidence..every case should be treated according to its own merit. Since the 'culprit' is dead, we cannot ascertain the veracity of the victim's statement. Therefore if her statement or report holds true after investigations, she should be releasd from custody....especially in the absence of 'witnesses.'

Na here all diz charge and bail lawyer go wan come dey show themselves....am sure since wen dem call u to bar, one case u neva handle....na una type we dey c for ikeja high court dey price case, wear suite wey dey beg for redemption grin cheesy Abeg no mind me oh!!!! cheesy
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Not my words

I believe her
this is sickening

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youths Surround House Of Lady Who Kidnapped A 5-Year-Old Girl In Imo & Sold Her / Pastor Sends Kidnappers To Isaac Abraham In Auchi, Edo State / Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.