Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape (34319 Views)

Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Teenager Kills Boyfriend For Attempted Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 2:45pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi: It is easy to say serves him right but I can't imagine how the girl must also feel
She can't kill someone even in self defense and be whole after that
The guilt of stabbing a fellow human being to death may not be easy to bear
Sad story

i don't believe her story......
however, this is nigeria where there's no forensic to analyse crime scenes. this could have been another case of crime of passion. what if she found out this guy has been cheating on him and then stabbed him in return?

she claimed she was about to be räped - where are the defensive wounds to support her story? the statement written by a drunk solicitor is as cörny as fück. the police should conduct a proper investigation - i am 90% sure this is a straight murder case.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 2:45pm On May 13, 2013
Mobsync:

Really? Anambra girl that went to a man's house in the night wearing bum shorts. Believe me, there's more than to what meets the eye.

Stop this nonsense yarns jor! angry

If your wife, which you have paid for says NO SEX in the middle of a hot steamy pre-intimacy and you still force your way into her, you are guilty of r`ape and liable to serve a vbery very very lengthy jail term.

What she was doing in his house by 7pm is irrelevant. Note the following;

1. Its not a crime to visit a Mans house by anytime of the day or Night.
2. Even if she initially gave consent and now withdrew her consent, it still does not justify his r'aping her under the law.
3. Wearing a bum short is not a crime or misdemenour under the Nigerian Law.

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita:
fighting for her life?i didnt realise that.she said he wanted to rafe her and not kill her.

you brought a valid point "anyone would die after losing blood"

how long did he bleed before dying?was he still alive when she left him?she might have stabbed him out of self-defence,but leaving him to bleed to death is another crime altogether.

Look at your reasoning,
Tsk tsk tsk
No wonder we have rap.ists
So she should have allowed him to do it abi?
Na ordinary rap.e
Is that what you say?
Unbelievable
The moral of the story is don't attempt rap.e on anyone
Period

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2013
PurestBoy, how does 'knowing' a dude attest to his moral character? Can you vouch for a drunk? You have said nothing to injure or undermine the statement of the girl. I loathe rapists vehemently and if he died one....may he rest in pieces
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

I hear you Okija
Statistics tell us that 80% of girls in that part of the country perhaps in the whole country by extrapolation are rap.ed by the age of 18
I totally understand you here and my mind keeps going back to Cynthia Osukogu
If she had managed to stab those two young men to death,she would be alive today and perhaps in court but she will be alive

This young girl will have her day in court and I hope she walks
Nigerians are too sentimental
An abusive husband is hit in the head with a pestle and he dies ,all hell breaks loose meanwhile the woman has been beaten lack and blue for years
[b]No girls plans on killing someone in their own home on her birthday
I believe her account 100%[/b]
she's lucky you're not her lawyer.she'd have spent the rest of her life in jail if thats the best argument you can come up with
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita:
she's lucky you're not her lawyer.she'd have spent the rest of her life in jail if thats the best argument you can come up with

I don't claim to be a lawyer either
Focus on the story please
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 13, 2013
wellmax:

Sorry to inform you, this is not like one of the many cases you have seen. Mr. Witness.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by andyanders: 2:50pm On May 13, 2013
I think it serves the guy right but this girl, I only blamed her for following a guy to his home by 7PM. That is not right but the guy shouldn't have forced to be intimate with the girl against her will.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by chuksme(m): 2:50pm On May 13, 2013
why is everybody trying to believe this story. We have not heard about the other story. the girl must say something to defend herself. The question is why did she go with a guy to his house at nigh? she was fully aware that he was drunk.

she had the mind to kill human being.The knife did not only end on the flesh but went as far as to the guys' heart. That girl is a murderer,she must be a bad girl.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2013
PurestBoy, how does 'knowing' a dude attest to his moral character when his senses have been stupefied by strong drink? Infact, do you know everything he has done in his life? Can you vouch for the uprightness of a drunk? You have said nothing to injure or undermine the statement of the girl. I loathe rapists vehemently and if he died one....may he rest in pieces
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 2:53pm On May 13, 2013
chuksme: why is everybody trying to believe this story. We have not heard about the other story. the girl must say something to defend herself. The question is why did she go with a guy to his house at nigh? she was fully aware that he was drunk.

she had the mind to kill human being.The knife did not only end on the flesh but went as far as to the guys' heart. That girl is a murderer,she must be a bad girl.

she killed him in cold blood.....
the more i read this story, the more convinced i am that this was never a räpe case. boys of that age normally commit such sëxual crimes in packs.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2013
coogar:

i don't believe her story......
however, this is nigeria where there's no forensic to analyse crime scenes. this could have been another case of crime of passion. what if she found out this guy has been cheating on him and then stabbed him in return?

she claimed she was about to be räped - where are the defensive wounds to support her story? the statement written by a drunk solicitor is as cörny as fück. the police should conduct a proper investigation - i am 90% sure this is a straight murder case.

That is the problem
Nigerian police has no investigatory skills whatsoever ,it is all down to a sitting judge and what he chooses to believe
There could have been toxicology reports to know the substances in their system
SHe says the boy was drunk,how drunk?

There would be forensic evidence to show if indeed the boy picked up the knife
Neighbors witnesses?
Did anyone hear when she screamed?
Did they hear a struggle?
What are his past records
Evidence of school violence?
Past rap.e victims
There could be defensive wounds on her but can our useless NPF recognize them?
Pattern of blood flow
Are crime scenes processed and secured?

We have a long way to go
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by harunajia(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2013
If a Girl don't think she can date you,she cannot be with you alone in room!.....
From her story there must b something hidden.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

Look at your reasoning,
Tsk tsk tsk
No wonder we have rap.ists
So she should have allowed him to do it abi?
Na ordinary rap.e
Is that what you say?
Unbelievable
The moral of the story is don't attempt rap.e on anyone
Period
am not suprised thats the only part of the post you commented on.a few years ago,a dude attempted to rape my sister and i had him locked up despite him been my friend and youth leader in our church.i dont harbour any love for rapists.infact i believe the provisions of the law are too lenient for sex offenders.however,in this case,the girl's story has too many loopholes.in my final year in school,a flatmate of mine reported me to the police for attempting to rape her.she brought torn clothes to the police station to back up her case.the police as usual were getting sentimental but fortunately,i called up a lawyer friend and the police had to investigate the case.turned out at the time she claimed i wanted to rape her,i was with our 3 other flatmates eating roasted corn at the busstop.i was made to part with a lot of money at the time.i moved out of the house and got another apartment.a few months later,she sent her friends to plead with me to forgive her and bla bla bla.of course i sent them out of my house and i never spoke to the girl again after then.then last year she send me an IV to her wedding which i rejected,sent me a friend request on facebook which i declined.

whats my point,a girl can claim anything and her claims might be false.i spent 2 nights i cell on that matter and met a guy who was in a similar case simply because the girl wanted to date him and he refused.she accused him or raping her and he was jailed.girls use rape accusations to get what they want or to get out of some situation.this could be one of sucjh cases and the police would do the dead don ewizzy a lot of justice by ascertaining the veracity of the girl's story

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:
That is the problem
Nigerian police has no investigatory skills whatsoever ,it is all down to a sitting judge and what he chooses to believe

There would be forensic evidence t show if indeed the boy picked up the knife

they would have contaminated the whole crime scene.....
the country is a joke and it's baffling nigeria has no clues about cases such as this one.

i loathe räpists - if this guy was guilty then he deserves to die but at the same time, women have been known to cry wolf in cases like this from the biblical days. joseph was a
räpist according to portiphar's wife.....but was he?

3 Likes

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
harunajia: If a Girl don't think she can date you,she cannot be with you alone in room!.....
From her story there must b something hidden.

This is the mindset of a rap.ist
That is exactly how they reason
A girl is with me in a room,she must want to sleep with me and nothing can stop me
That is wrong wrong Wrong.
That is barbaric thinking
Some go as far as saying a girl that showed cleavage asked to be rap.ed
That is primitive
Humans are related with self control and that is what differentiates us from wild animals

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by theripper3: 2:58pm On May 13, 2013
I don't seem to understand the pity party going here.

The babe gave a vivid account of what transpired to me, whether they were lovers or acquaintances is immaterial, one thing is certain, this was no consensual sexxxx and there was probably a struggle. I don't see the rationale why the girl should have premeditated murder on her mind no matter how we try to twist the story.

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by nenergy(m): 2:58pm On May 13, 2013
Stupid little girl, going to a man's house alone and at past 7pm. I'm sure her parents were away pursuing daily bread. If she escapes this case, she's tell the story to her grand-children. Nonsense!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2013
Zither: PurestBoy, how does 'knowing' a dude attest to his moral character when his senses have been stupefied by strong drink? Infact, do you know everything he has done in his life? Can you vouch for the uprightness of a drunk? You have said nothing to injure or undermine the statement of the girl. I loathe rapists vehemently and if he died one....may he rest in pieces
can you prove he's a drunk?okay,ecause the girl said so...yea right
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 13, 2013
the_ripper3: I don't seem to understand the pity party going here.

The babe gave a vivid account of what transpired to me, whether they were lovers or acquaintances is immaterial, one thing is certain, this was no consensual sexxxx and there was probably a struggle. I don't see the rationale why the girl should have premeditated murder on her mind no matter how we try to twist the story.

Thank you!
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita: whats the correlation of this to the case?
You don't need to quote me out of context. The points were already raised on page 2. That post was for babzilla, pls. Thanks smiley
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
nenergy: Stupid little girl, going to a man's house alone and at past 7pm. I'm sure her parents were away pursuing daily bread. If she escapes this case, she's tell the story to her grand-children. Nonsense!

Silly but alive and her attacker dead
If someone must die here,the right person just did

1 Like

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
babyosisi:

That is the problem

There would be forensic evidence to show if indeed the boy picked up the knife
Neighbors witnesses?
Did anyone hear when she screamed?
Did they hear a struggle?
What are his past records
Evidence of school violence?
Past rap.e victims
Pattern of blood flow
Are crime scenes processed and secured?

We have a long way to go
now you're looking at this wholistically.we cant just take her word for it that he wanted to rape her and then she "mistakenly" stabbed him in the heart
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:00pm On May 13, 2013
chuksme: why is everybody trying to believe this story. We have not heard about the other story. the girl must say something to defend herself. The question is why did she go with a guy to his house at nigh? she was fully aware that he was drunk.

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:01pm On May 13, 2013

then you have not met a woman filled with jealousy
i have a friend that got acid splashed on him by his girlfriend in his own house. the reason? the girl found out the dude was having another affair with her cousin. she aimed for his face but the guy was lucky - he still had his forearm burnt to the 2nd degree.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 13, 2013
Okija juju:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Delafruita(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2013

thats because you have only one version of the story
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Zither(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2013

Where is the motive? Where is the mens rea? Her story should not be discounted simply because the deceased cannot give his testimony when you can even see from the official report and events that 'the fact speak for themselves.'
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by chuksme(m): 3:03pm On May 13, 2013
PurestBoy: I know the boy in question around Ologuneru Ibadan and he was an area junior broda, according to my friends who are on the same street and knew Efizzy better, they were lovers & left beer parlour after celebrating her birthday for her, there was no evidence of rape attempt and why would she be with a drunk guy in his house, both of them alone around 10pm if she didn't want to be bleeped? I don't support rape cos I have sisters too but dis is a one-sided story since the dead cannot talk. Anything could have happened like a case of jealousy, cheating, avoidable arguments but the only thing that can vindicate her is to claim self-defense against rape but remember that the judge is not a fool cos he/she will need evidence related to the time of death. Search Akinwale Ayobami Efizzy on facebook & you'll see him, he was a cool dude but I don't believe he tried to rape her cos people were not just seeing dem togeda.

Nice one, people just heard one side of the story and started blaming the late guy.like my earlier post. you cannot be a decent girl,by going to a guys house alone without the company of any other of your friends at that time.

The story was just fudged by the girl because something has gone bad.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Okijajuju: 3:04pm On May 13, 2013
Delafruita:
am not suprised thats the only part of the post you commented on.a few years ago,a dude attempted to rape my sister and i had him locked up despite him been my friend and youth leader in our church.i dont harbour any love for rapists.infact i believe the provisions of the law are too lenient for sex offenders.however,in this case,the girl's story has too many loopholes.in my final year in school,a flatmate of mine reported me to the police for attempting to rape her.she brought torn clothes to the police station to back up her case.the police as usual were getting sentimental but fortunately,i called up a lawyer friend and the police had to investigate the case.turned out at the time she claimed i wanted to rape her,i was with our 3 other flatmates eating roasted corn at the busstop.i was made to part with a lot of money at the time.i moved out of the house and got another apartment.a few months later,she sent her friends to plead with me to forgive her and bla bla bla.of course i sent them out of my house and i never spoke to the girl again after then.then last year she send me an IV to her wedding which i rejected,sent me a friend request on facebook which i declined.

whats my point,a girl can claim anything and her claims might be false.i spent 2 nights i cell on that matter and met a guy who was in a similar case simply because the girl wanted to date him and he refused.she accused him or raping her and he was jailed.girls use rape accusations to get what they want or to get out of some situation.this could be one of sucjh cases and the police would do the dead don ewizzy a lot of justice by ascertaining the veracity of the girl's story

Her story has loopholes because shes not your sister abi?!

Well!! Her story has no loopholes. All she has done is give her own account of what happened. Should you have any questions, please state them.
Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 13, 2013
The next thing he did was to pull off his trousers and I knew I was in trouble because I could see he was excited. He told me I could see that he was in mood for sex and that he must have his way. I opened the sliding window screaming ‘somebody, please help me!, Somebody, please, save me!’. He came there, slapped me, drew me back and locked the window. I started running round the sitting room and he was pursuing me.

“He went to the kitchen and brought a knife, warning me not to waste his time. He threatened to do something nasty to me if I did not yield to him after counting from one to 10. He had said before that he loved his mother so I begged him in the name of his mother, he did not yield ground. I begged him in the name of God but he said he left God a long time ago and that he was serving Ogun. He showed me the picture of a bird hanged on the wall and said that was the symbol of his god. I also told him I was having my menses but he said I should allow him to do what he wanted to do, saying that if his friends should meet me in the house, they would take their turns with me.

“He lit a cigarette and started smoking. He started his countdown but I knelt and was pleading. As he got to eight, I screamed the more but he rushed at me and started struggling with me to remove the bum shorts I was wearing underneath my long dress. In the process, he dropped the knife, and at that moment of intense fear, I picked the knife and waved it at him in the darkness. The next thing I heard was Yee! O ti gun mi (Oh! You have stabbed me). I stood up, shivering. I searched for my phone because the entire place was in topsy-turvy. Throughout the struggling, no one responded among his neighbours, though he had earlier said that no one would respond to me as they regard the occupants of his flat as ‘Dons’ who are dreaded.

Was that how he was pictured when the police came ?
She says he took off his trousers and tried to rap.e her
In this crime scene photo he is not wearing any trousers

Did they photograph his trousers,did it have blood on It?

Re: Girl Stabs Her Classmate To Death For Attempted Rape by coogar: 3:06pm On May 13, 2013
chuksme:
Nice one, people just heard one side of the story and started blaming the late guy.like my earlier post. you cannot be a decent girl,by going to a guys house alone without the company of any other of your friends at that time.

The story was just fudged by the girl because something has gone bad.

she has the rights to be anywhere she wants to be anytime of the day. it's not a crime to trust a known acquaintance! i just find the story too good to be true.... the police should investigate their friends, they should extract data from their phones, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Instagram Grants Suspected Fraudster Access To Continue Using Account / Images: Two Nigerians Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India / Cultists Murder Barber In Broad Daylight In Edo (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.