Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,056 members, 7,863,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Just For Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Real (618 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Lets Toast In Our Native Language.....#just For Fun# / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just For Real by kewepinging: 1:25pm On May 13, 2013
You look so charming,i saw your profile and i have gone through it. I always believe love is like a wave, you just have to learn to ride it, you hurt and you eventually fall, but you learn to get up and you learn to stand tall. It creates laughter and joy but it may also make you mad.When two hearts come together you must work hard to make it last,don't give up on trying. If you believed in the sun and sea. Love is not always easy. When it is hard to watch your love, go and love somebody new.
are u kind of busy...

Re: Just For Real by clemz85(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2013
i don't understand,

oga o!

(1) (Reply)

No More Generational Curses Part 1 / All Men / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.