Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The African Phenotype Diversity Thread - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread (70044 Views)

South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. / Countries Of The World Ranked By Linguistic Diversity (nigeria @ #5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Eri8: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Trust me my parents were born in the Horn of Africa, particularly eritrea. I don't mind you posting pics of us as we are an example of the diversity africa shows. Idk what this niqqa somalia9 is talking bout.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 16, 2013
Eri8: Trust me my parents were born in the Horn of Africa, particularly eritrea. I don't mind you posting pics of us as we are an example of the diversity africa shows. Idk what this niqqa somalia9 is talking bout.

Yeah the guy is totally deranged. He acts like he is the ambassador for horners.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Eri8: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol he is not. Most horners consider themselves black first and foremost. He degrades the black race acting like the world doesn't see him as one. Name one celebrity that has heritage from the horn that doesn't consider themselves black?
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Eri8: Lol he is not. Most horners consider themselves black first and foremost. He degrades the black race acting like the world doesn't see him as one. Name one celebrity that has heritage from the horn that doesn't consider themselves black?

Lol...I really cant name any.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by riyaq: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
LOL.

Well i guess every somali doesnt refer to themselves as somali, but black lmao

Somalis refer to themselves by their ethnicity for a reason.

and if knaan says he is somali, even if a somali celebrity called themselves black, its for money but somalis call themselves somali

why would the people who had slaves who were black, who treat the bantus like slaves even today, call themselves black
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Eri8: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2013
@riyaq are you somali?
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by riyaq: 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
Eri8: @riyaq are you somali?

yes
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Eri8: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Them you a black nigga
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by riyaq: 3:57am On Jun 18, 2013
ur
Eri8: Them you a black nigga

ur not eritrean, i can so tell
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Thread started off really beautifully with the diverse pix and all..then turned to something so divisive and sour sad

2 Likes

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 18, 2013
caribchic: Thread started off really beautifully with the diverse pix and all..then turned to something so divisive and sour sad

Yeah agreed...
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 18, 2013
smileyIts ok though, i appreciate what you are trying to do. As a black person ouside of Africa i luv to see those images, i always wonder where in Africa my roots lie. Some Africans take that for granted, when a lot of us outside will never know.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2013
caribchic: smileyIts ok though, i appreciate what you are trying to do. As a black person ouside of Africa i luv to see those images, i always wonder where in Africa my roots lie. Some Africans take that for granted, when a lot of us outside will never know.

Im glad that you enjoyed this thread.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 18, 2013
Rwandans
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 18, 2013
Kenyans

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 5:09am On Jun 18, 2013
Ghademes, Libya

Saharawi, Western Sahara/Morocco
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 5:15am On Jun 18, 2013
Egyptian, Egypt

Fur, North Sudan
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 18, 2013
Tuareg, Mali
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2013
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 21, 2013

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bump...
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
Never will understand why blacks post pictures of non negroids in Africa under the guise of diversity. I have seen this in every negroid thread. You will never see a somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean, North African making threads and posting pictures from Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana but you people do. I wonder why?
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2013
somalia11: Never will understand why blacks post pictures of non negroids in Africa under the guise of diversity. I have seen this in every negroid thread. You will never see a somali, Ethiopian, Eritrean, North African making threads and posting pictures from Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana but you people do. I wonder why?

Um...Most the people posted on this thread were 'Negroid' as you say it.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Um...Most the people posted on this thread were 'Negroid' as you say it.

yes, but you posted many people who obviously are not negroid but have admixture. and those people looked way better lol
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by BlackKenichi(m): 5:20am On Aug 03, 2013
somalia9: without the horn of africa, and the north africans, you just have negroids who look like apes. thats not diversity lol

Plz stop posting horners as am sure they would be disguest if a baria is posting pictures of them on a negroid site

can you go a day without talking or posting pictures of horners? jesus phucking christ, all your diversity revolves around horners
A typical dumbfuck statement by a person Somali. The fact of the matter is that Sub Saharan African are the most diverse looking people on the planet. You're just too much of a person to notice it.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 5:22am On Aug 03, 2013
Black Kenichi:
A typical dumbfuck statement by a person Somali. The fact of the matter is that Sub Saharan African are the most diverse looking people on the planet. You're just too much of a person to notice it.

A diversity in ugliness. The pretty ones are those who are in the horn or those mixed with Arab like Tuareg and some Fulani who didn't mixwith negroids
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by BlackKenichi(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

A diversity in ugliness. The pretty ones are those who are in the horn or those mixed with Arab like Tuareg and some Fulani who didn't mixwith negroids
Still a typical person Somali.
Newsflash - The Fulani are very much West African. The are closely related to other Senegambians like the Serer, Wolof, Jolas etc. The Fulani are "Negroid" you person.

The definition of Irony - A Somali obsessing and trolling a website for Nigerians, while saying that people on this website are obsessed over Somalis!
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Still a typical person Somali.
Newsflash - The Fulani are very much West African. The are closely related to other Senegambians like the Serer, Wolof, Jolas etc. The Fulani are "Negroid" you person.

The definition of Irony - A Somali obsessing and trolling a website for Nigerians, while saying that people on this website are obsessed over Somalis!

lool, fulani who look more horner are mixed.

Origins

The history of the Fulani seems to begin with the Berber people of North Africa around the 8th or 11th century AD. As the Berbers migrated down from North Africa and mixed with the peoples in the Senegal region of West Africa the Fulani people came into existence. Over a thousand year period from AD 900 - 1900, they spread out over most of West Africa and even into some areas of Central Africa. Some groups of Fulani have been found as far as the western borders of Ethiopia. As they migrated eastward they came into contact with different African tribes. As they encountered these other peoples, they conquered the less powerful tribes. Along the way many Fulani completely or partially abandoned their traditional nomadic life in favor of a sedentary existence in towns or on farms among the conquered peoples. The nomadic Fulani continued eastward in search of the best grazing land for their cattle. Their lives revolved around and were dedicated to their herds. The more cattle a man owned, the more respect he was given. Today, some estimate as many as 18 million Fulani people stretch across the countries of West Africa. They remain to be the largest group of nomadic people in the world.

those who look ugly mixed with u negroids

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Interesting thread this was. .......... undecided
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

Origins

The history of the Fulani seems to begin with the Berber people of North Africa around the 8th or 11th century AD. As the Berbers migrated down from North Africa and mixed with the peoples in the Senegal region of West Africa the Fulani people came into existence. Over a thousand year period from AD 900 - 1900, they spread out over most of West Africa and even into some areas of Central Africa. Some groups of Fulani have been found as far as the western borders of Ethiopia. As they migrated eastward they came into contact with different African tribes. As they encountered these other peoples, they conquered the less powerful tribes. Along the way many Fulani completely or partially abandoned their traditional nomadic life in favor of a sedentary existence in towns or on farms among the conquered peoples. The nomadic Fulani continued eastward in search of the best grazing land for their cattle. Their lives revolved around and were dedicated to their herds. The more cattle a man owned, the more respect he was given. Today, some estimate as many as 18 million Fulani people stretch across the countries of West Africa. They remain to be the largest group of nomadic people in the world.

Sorry..But Genetics states otherwise...Fulanis Y-DNA is predominantly E1b1a. E1b1a is a haplogroup in which west African Negroids carry. Fulanis have NOTHING to do with Berbers or modern day North Africans. The ancestors of the Fulani(like all modern west Africans) lived in the sahara when it was wet during the holocene, they then migrated into West Africa when it dried up.

0.627 - Fulani
0.283 Niger Kordofian
0.016 Chadic
0.026 European
0.016 Cushitic

The Dogon have 0.445 European , much more than Fulani , yet they look more Negro

Dogon

[img]http://www.dogon-lobi.ch/0a033.jpg[/img]

Fulani

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/hfhr/i...matu_Sali3.JPG

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2425/...26bfe9435b.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/...85ed743491.jpg
Source:
http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/data/1172257/DC1/2
Page 89

Fulanis have little or no Cushitic/North African clusters ,probably only those who migrated to Sudan/Ethiopia border.

Try again and where is your source for that post
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by BlackKenichi(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

Origins

The Fulani are barely mixed. They only about 8% West Eurasian admixture mtDNA (on the female line)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16900879
Also In some populations of fulani their Y-DNA (male line) reaches 100% E1b1a/M2. This is found mainly in West African and Bantu speaking African men!
Try harder

1 Like

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
some Fulani are mixed.
you have to remember they are not homogenous.

they are only unified in language, religion, and culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / Origin Of The Word " Oyibo".. / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.