Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

The African Phenotype Diversity Thread - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The African Phenotype Diversity Thread (70114 Views)

South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity / Ethnic Groups Of Africa---- Let's Embrace Our Diversity. / Countries Of The World Ranked By Linguistic Diversity (nigeria @ #5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
if you say so..i really dont care.
you claimed there was no relationship between the tuaregs and somalis AT ALL besides language
when the fact is they are literally brothers - their "father" MIGRATED TO west africa..period point blank.

that's the bottom line.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 10:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
*Kails*:
if you say so..i really dont care.
you claimed there was no relationship between the tuaregs and somalis AT ALL besides language
when the fact is they are literally brothers - their "father" MIGRATED TO west africa..period point blank.

that's the bottom line.

thanks for proving all good looking people in west africa came from somalis and ethiopians.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11: kails why are somalis on that map much more darker than ethiopians. Are somalis more pure? Is it cause some ethios speak semetic language? Is it because the somali race has outfukked ethios?

lol ethiopian is not a "race", it is a nation with many different groups of africans - you know that already tongue. it's depicted as lighter so as not to misrepresent that fact.

of all of the cushitic speakers in the horn, somalis have the highest population (or it is the oromo?) hence the dark color.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
somalia11:

thanks for proving all good looking people in west africa came from somalis and ethiopians.

that is NOT what I am saying AT ALL.
and you know it.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 12:30am On Aug 04, 2013
*Kails*:

that is NOT what I am saying AT ALL.
and you know it.

well thats what the facts show, all the good looking people with soft hair and straight nose came from thr horn or are mixed with north africans.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by UyiIredia(m): 1:17am On Aug 04, 2013
Been following this thread through Kails handle. Allow the question egoism, where do MY people (ie the Edos) fit into all this ? They are popular for their artwork the mixed blessing of valuable historical artwork (meant as a writing to record certain events) which were carted away by bringin g us a measure of fame. That little I know. Now where do they come from and from what did their language evolve ? It's quite sad that we have little record of our history compared to Asians but I won't entirely criticize my ancestors.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Adamskuty(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

well thats what the facts show, all the good looking people with soft hair and straight nose came from thr horn or are mixed with north africans.

i need you in that other thread mah boooy,get ur black azz there angry

but i got soft hair,i'm not mix nor from zoo of africa undecided
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2013
Adamskuty: i need you in that other thread mah boooy,get ur black azz there angry

but i got soft hair,i'm not mix nor from zoo of africa undecided

what ever ugly negro
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Adamskuty(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2013
somalia11:

what ever
what an irony grin i hit on ur somali girls with reckless abandon
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Been following this thread through Kails handle. Allow the question egoism, where do MY people (ie the Edos) fit into all this ? They are popular for their artwork the mixed blessing of valuable historical artwork (meant as a writing to record certain events) which were carted away by bringin g us a measure of fame. That little I know. Now where do they come from and from what did their language evolve ? It's quite sad that we have little record of our history compared to Asians but I won't entirely criticize my ancestors.

To be completely honest dear I don't know too much about west african history.
as far as genetics go, Edo people generally fall under the E1B1A group which means you are definitely of "west african stock". How and when you got to your present location or the origin of your culture is a mystery to me. I did find out however though that most Nigerians today are originally from the north west while some came directly from the east (hausa and igbo).
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by UyiIredia(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2013
*Kails*:

To be completely honest dear I don't know too much about west african history.
as far as genetics go, Edo people generally fall under the E1B1A group which means you are definitely of "west african stock". How and when you got to your present location or the origin of your culture is a mystery to me. I did find out however though that most Nigerians today are originally from the north west while some came directly from the east (hausa and igbo).

Okay. Thanks.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 2:41am On Sep 10, 2013
Afar

Nubian

Sudan

Madagascar

1 Like

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by morpheus24: 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2013
Kudo's to you Kingstrangehold. You schooling Kails here.

I have been argueing this point for years on Nairaland and gave up the ghost couple of years ago cause people were fixated on genotype and could not understand the phenotypical data. Glad to see the next Gen carrying it forward. !!!!. Thank you for carrying the mantle forward on this.
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2013
@TerryCarr

Thanks for contributing! And awesome pics!

@morpheus24

Me and her just have different opinions. smiley
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by AlyricistLaura: 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
morpheus24: Kudo's to you Kingstrangehold. You schooling Kails here.

I have been argueing this point for years on Nairaland and gave up the ghost couple of years ago cause people were fixated on genotype and could not understand the phenotypical data. Glad to see the next Gen carrying it forward. !!!!. Thank you for carrying the mantle forward on this.

KidStranglehold: @TerryCarr

Thanks for contributing! And awesome pics!

@morpheus24

Me and her just have different opinions. smiley

..................Lol this forum is freaking nuts, its Amazing that I was actually once an active member in this Psycho Ward Slash Nut Asylum once upon a time
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
^^Huh??
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by AlyricistLaura: 9:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^^Huh??

No Worries Bro.

Insanity Is Within Us All

And Within Insanity is Infinite Reality
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

No Worries Bro.

Um...I do not understand how talking about genetics and phenotypes correlates with insanity.

But if you say so...
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by morpheus24: 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
KidStranglehold:

Um...I do not understand how talking about genetics and phenotypes correlates with insanity.

But if you say so...

If you haven't recognized Royal,, aka God yet then you just missed nairalands resident paranoid schizophrenic
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by morpheus24: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

No Worries Bro.

Yes so is the reality in the matrix that causes you to be living in a dream world

Stop derailing this topic!
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by somalia11: 1:18am On Sep 17, 2013
fufus still talking about non fufus grin
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by BlackKenichi(m): 1:27am On Sep 17, 2013
somalia11: fufus still talking about non fufus grin
Nope, wrong again.
A Somali on a Nigerian forum talking about how people love and worship Somalis. Hahahahahahahahahaha!
The definition of irony!
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 3:50am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 3:54am On Sep 17, 2013
Himba

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 3:59am On Sep 17, 2013
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 3:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Nubian

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hamer

afar

Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
LWKMD!! grin

Terry what's up with these big pix mehn?

gotdang! grin
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
those kids above my post are beautiful.

where are they from? smiley
Re: The African Phenotype Diversity Thread by TerryCarr(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
*Kails*:
those kids above my post are beautiful.

where are they from? smiley
Ethiopia

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / If You Don't Have 500,000naira, You CANT Marry From Nsukka (pic Proof) / Origin Of The Word " Oyibo"..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.