Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment (8754 Views)

Minimum Age For A Lecturing Job / Average Age For Msc / Do You Work Well Under Pressure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment by tundetolu: 12:31pm On May 08, 2008
frank you must be a fraudstar. cos thats how you sound, we have your kind allover the country and is not helping the situation of this country. change
Re: Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment by povallev(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2008
Peace be upon you cool ones,

If there were no challenges, life would probably not have been appreciated nor the greatness of God and His people. I am on the side with colleagues for the advice to hold to God and you shall surely rejoice in the near time. In adition, don't believe God has made your livelihood in what He is not pleased with. Be patient and prayerful and you will find God ever in His goodness to you.

Wishing you an unbeaking life of holding to God and the finding of a satisfactory job that would not demand from you what displeases The Most High.

Cheers.
Re: Under Pressure To Reduce My Age For Employment by kennylistic: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
We are too religious in this country, Age reduction is common in Nigeria to get a job but people are commenting here as if you are committing murder but you fornicate & commits all sorts of sin....I tire for una abeg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professional Exams For Microbiology / The Challenges Of Being A Female Pilot In The Nigerian Aviation Industry / Requiremet Of Joining The Nigeria Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.