Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should I Tell Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him? (3150 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 3:26am On May 15, 2013
Ok so I recently got back with my ex grin but he doesn't know all the things I did while we were split. Should I tell him I lost my virginity or should I pretend like nothing happened?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by clockwise(m): 4:43am On May 15, 2013
If u pretend to be a virgin which u re nt, am sorry u will only have urself to blame @ the end. Going bac to ur EX is something i cant just comprehend, so u re nt reasonable enough to ask urself dat since we departed, is he stil single. i pity u.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 4:50am On May 15, 2013
I think you should absolutely pretend to be a virgin so whenever you guys get married and he finds out on the honeymoon that you lied about being a virgin...he can punch you in the face... maybe thats better for you...cheers

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Acidosis(m): 5:12am On May 15, 2013
@Op, whats the cause of your separation with him in the first place??

If it has anything to do with his demand for s£ .x, then don't go back except you want your face burnt with sulphuric acid.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Ab025(m): 5:59am On May 15, 2013
So, u guys broke up becos of ur refusal for sex as per virgin gal, and now that u re back, u ve gone to do it outside and u expect him to be happy wit u wen u tell him? Well u still hav to tell him sha

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 6:05am On May 15, 2013
This is interesting. Anyway, he has no business with what you did before you were dating cos that's what it is but if you continue pretending to be a virgin, then you need some Jesus
Re: Should I Tell Him? by TrishaP(f): 6:13am On May 15, 2013
@op whenever you find urselves in a conversation about sex then you throw the bombshell. Then find out if he can and still loves u. If he does then he'll deal with it but if he doesn't anymore then you flee.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 6:32am On May 15, 2013
TrishaP: @op whenever you find urselves in a conversation about sex then you throw the bombshell. Then find out if can and still loves u. If he does then he'll deal with it but if he doesn't anymore then you flee.
I think he will first ask to get his before he decides if he still wants her

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Exponental(m): 6:36am On May 15, 2013
Eeeya!............ O ti gbe ounje fun aja je. He has given his food to dogs. (no insult, a yoruba proverb).
If I may ask, who/what caused d split?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 15, 2013
ju jpjtm tpjtjpgtjt

Please Observe The
Following Rules:
(skip)
1. Please post on
topic always.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by TrishaP(f): 6:56am On May 15, 2013
Mynd_44:
I think he will first ask to get his before he decides if he still wants her
That's true sha That's guys for u. Well if i was the op i would let the relationship grow stronger b4 i let him get it. With that i can then throw the bombshell then he'll have no choice. He'll just deal with it bcus i'm not the 1st girl that has lost her virginity.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 7:06am On May 15, 2013
TrishaP:
That's true sha That's guys for u. Well if i was the op i would let the relationship grow stronger b4 i let him get it. With that i can then throw the bombshell then he'll have no choice. He'll just deal with it bcus i'm not the 1st girl that has lost her virginity.
True but what does she do if he asks for intimacy. Refusing cos she is a virgin is lying na.

Oh well she can just say she ain't ready
Re: Should I Tell Him? by djeezy(m): 7:26am On May 15, 2013
Princessmel: Ok so I recently got back with my ex grin but he doesn't know all the things I did while we were split. Should I tell him I lost my virginity or should I pretend like nothing happened?
Tell him cuz sooner or latter he'll find out. I presume he has asked and you lied about it. Women with their box of secrets.smh.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:24am On May 15, 2013
@OP
the most important thing is that you should tell this man about the whorish ways that you going through at the moment, so that he knows the kind of animal in heat he is dating, and decide if he wants to be with a gal like you........or are you not the one who wrote the following a few days ago:

Princessmel: Ok I lost my virginity just about a week ago and recently I've just been acting very whoreish with the urge to sleep with literally any man! Somebody help me cry

as much as we men love females in heat like yourself, let me just say:" may God help you if thats how you feel after just ONE WEEK of being se.xually active."

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2013
Thanks for all the responses guys, I'm still pondering cos I'm scared if I tell him I'll lose him, for those who want the full story, check out my threads on my mindependent profile
Re: Should I Tell Him? by AtheistD(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
Princessmel: Thanks for all the responses guys, I'm still pondering cos I'm scared if I tell him I'll lose him, for those who want the full story, check out my threads on my mindependent profile

So what really happened? You refused to sleep with him, you two split, you slept with someone and lost your v to that person. Now you are going back to your ex. Imagine when he finds out that you are no mroe a v?

I dont think it matters too much. maybe you shouldnt go back to him.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 15, 2013
this one is easy, just use super glue to glue that "area" whenever you wanna....you know........so when he breaks in he will think he has just dis v'ed you...
ps: you gonna bleed too
its a win win situation
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 3:10pm On May 15, 2013
Ahhh!!! U don kolo?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 3:11pm On May 15, 2013
Princessmel: Ahhh!!! U don kolo?
No be you want advise?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by firetrap(m): 9:11pm On May 15, 2013
Mel what's up? Its been awhile since I last heard from u on NL. Anyways whatever happened to your sex life when you and your bf were on a hiatus is your personal business and you are not obligated to tell anyone. He's not going to tell you about all the girls he screwed so I suggest you keep mute about it. If things get heated and you guys wind up in a situation where u want to have sex, your still not obligated to tell him, but in that situation telling him would be advisable.

Congrats on getting back together. But I been get plans for u sha grin
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2013
firetrap: Mel what's up? Its been awhile since I last heard from u on NL. Anyways whatever happened to your sex life when you and your bf were on a hiatus is your personal business and you are not obligated to tell anyone. He's not going to tell you about all the girls he screwed so I suggest you keep mute about it. If things get heated and you guys wind up in a situation where u want to have sex, your still not obligated to tell him, but in that situation telling him would be advisable.

Congrats on getting back together. But I been get plans for u sha grin

Thanks baby , next time make sure to let your plans known because you never know what the future holds wink
Re: Should I Tell Him? by firetrap(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2013
Princessmel:

Thanks baby , next time make sure to let your plans known because you never know what the future holds wink

I never rush anything in life and letting u in on my "plans" as they were at that time would have amounted to rushing and besides you stopped returning my emails
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 12:21pm On May 16, 2013
I'm pretty sure I replied to all your emails , I honestly thought u just decided not to reply
Re: Should I Tell Him? by firetrap(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
Princessmel: I'm pretty sure I replied to all your emails , I honestly thought u just decided not to reply

No u didn't, I sent u one over the weekend and didn't get a reply, so I thought u were blowing me off. Maybe we both misread the signs
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 12:43pm On May 16, 2013
Fixed smiley
Re: Should I Tell Him? by firetrap(m): 12:46pm On May 16, 2013
Princessmel: Fixed smiley

Seen
Re: Should I Tell Him? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2013
Princessmel: Ok so I recently got back with my ex grin but he doesn't know all the things I did while we were split. Should I tell him I lost my virginity or should I pretend like nothing happened?
miss independent, ur ban neva finish? Abi una don love this new name? grin
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 1:16pm On May 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: miss independent, ur ban neva finish? Abi una don love this new name? grin
E Neva finish o sad I think I'll just stick to this one when I get unbanned anyway, too much controversy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 1:22pm On May 16, 2013
This thread should be in dating/meet up. Wetin na?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 1:26pm On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44: This thread should be in dating/meet up. Wetin na?
Why?!
Re: Should I Tell Him? by shizzle11(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2013
Acidosis: @Op, whats the cause of your separation with him in the first place??

If it has anything to do with his demand for s£ .x,.
This is most likely the case

Acidosis: ?
then don't go back except you want your face burnt with sulphuric acid.
Sometimes I am tempted to think that some women deserve this
Re: Should I Tell Him? by shizzle11(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only For Romantic Guys/men / 4 Reasons Why Your Guy Or Husband Will Cheat On You / The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.