Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Should I Tell Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Him? (3156 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell Him? by Princessmel(f): 9:01pm On May 16, 2013
shizzle11:
This is most likely the case

Sometimes I am tempted to think that some women deserve this
No one deserves such treatment!
Re: Should I Tell Him? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44: This is interesting. Anyway, he has no business with what you did before you were dating cos that's what it is but if you continue pretending to be a virgin, then you need some Jesus
shocked shocked
Re: Should I Tell Him? by IZUKWU(m): 7:28am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44: This is interesting. Anyway, he has no business with what you did before you were dating cos that's what it is but if you continue pretending to be a virgin, then you need some Jesus
some Jesus ? Like how many jesuses does he need?
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 8:08am On May 17, 2013
IZUKWU: some Jesus ? Like how many jesuses does he need?
For now, she needs just enough to make sure she does not lie about being a virgin
Re: Should I Tell Him? by firetrap(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
For now, she needs just enough to make sure she does not lie about being a virgin

There too much fuss going on about being a virgin or not. I personally feel its over rated cos at the end of the day we all get fuccked
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 8:58am On May 17, 2013
firetrap:

There too much fuss going on about being a virgin or not. I personally feel its over rated cos at the end of the day we all get fuccked
Same here but I feel no one should lie about anything
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 17, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I think you should absolutely pretend to be a virgin so whenever you guys get married and he finds out on the honeymoon that you lied about being a virgin...he can punch you in the face... maybe thats better for you...cheers

Can I like this post a million times grin
Re: Should I Tell Him? by ComaBerenices(f): 3:19am On May 22, 2013
You were split. If he's a real man, he has to understand that. Should teach him to allow his woman out of his sight.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by dBard: 3:25am On May 22, 2013
TrishaP:
That's true sha That's guys for u. Well if i was the op i would let the relationship grow stronger b4 i let him get it. With that i can then throw the bombshell then he'll have no choice. He'll just deal with it bcus i'm not the 1st girl that has lost her virginity.

People Deceiving People.. Nice going. Lovely advice..smh@girls these days
Re: Should I Tell Him? by dBard: 3:27am On May 22, 2013
Coma_Berenices: You were split. If he's a real man, he has to understand that. Should teach him to allow his woman to out of his sight.

so he's not understanding takes d realness.away from him?? Lord save us..
Re: Should I Tell Him? by ComaBerenices(f): 3:51am On May 22, 2013
dBard:

Yes. Real people understand real life. Expecting someone to wait for you while you're split isn't realistic.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 5:56am On May 22, 2013
dBard:

Go to church young man
Re: Should I Tell Him? by shizzle11(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2013
Princessmel:
No one deserves such treatment!

The reason why our conduct needs to be put in check.
Re: Should I Tell Him? by dBard: 7:10am On May 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go to church young man

Go find a job old man
Re: Should I Tell Him? by Mynd44: 7:16am On May 22, 2013
dBard:

Go find a job old man
Huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your View On The Perception That Marrying A Handsome Guy Is Dangerous? / Some Predictable MOVES In Romance Section. / PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife 200 Naira To Cook Jollof Rice And Fish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.