Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly (12096 Views)

Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Lovexme(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2013
asala1: what of Eminike and MUSA?? sad

Emenike is injured again. Musa's club (CSKA Moscow) has a final around the same time as the friendly, so he won't make it.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by carlos1(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2013
2gbasky22: I see too many igbo names

jst my observation

Hope u r not trying to bring tribalism to into this. Selections was purely on merit bro.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by babadey(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2013
Dudes,this is a friendly match not a must win match sort of sha. Let the king choose his prones,knights,bishops and let us support what he chooses.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On May 15, 2013
nacosprof: Hmmm that's my coarch keshi strave on our in-law EDO STATE is proud of you with your pretty wife......behand greatmen success there U find Esan lady..
okay, congrats. Maybe na Keshi wife be assistant coach. @topic, the defence and midfield is definitely on point, glad Sunday Mba is back. Victor Moses and Oduamadi are excellent forwards, hope we can find another Emenike, doubt Musa will be missed much. No Yobo again, Keshi wan take style drop old soldiers. Wish em luck, they got a good team and I sure say all the Igbo groups for Houston go make sure supporters go boku. Houston is to Igbos what London is to Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by SuyaEater(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2013
I will be at the game grin grin grin grin...hopefully all the mexicans no buy all the tickets
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by klax(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2013
safarigirl: okay, congrats. Maybe na Keshi wife be assistant coach. @topic, the defence and midfield is definitely on point, glad Sunday Mba is back. Victor Moses and Oduamadi are excellent forwards, hope we can find another Emenike, doubt Musa will be missed much. No Yobo again, Keshi wan take style drop old soldiers. Wish em luck, they got a good team and I sure say all the Igbo groups for Houston go make sure supporters go boku. Houston is to Igbos what London is to Yorubas

Bros to be honest I sincerely love your post but at the end of it all you went a bit banana by trying to bring tribal sentiment into the whole thing, no need mentioning any particular tribe either in Houston or UK please you are too mature to follow some silly folks talking tribal in sport. Its football for Nigerian and for all Nigerians to support them this is just my view no offence please.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by supaeagles(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2013
DJDOLA: Were is emenike...that guy is d only stronge striker we have in nigeria for now

Actually he is not stronge anymore. He has an injury. Let him rest well this summer, we need him fit for World Cup.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by AustineE1: 2:49pm On May 15, 2013
klax:

Bros to be honest I sincerely love your post but at the end of it all you went a bit banana by trying to tribal sentiment into the whole thing, no need mentioning any particular tribe either in Houston or UK please you are too mature to follow some silly folks talking tribal in sport. Its football for Nigerian and for all Nigerians to support them this is just my view no offence please.
..thank you for your observation!but dont get him wrong,he is only trying to tell the large igbo community in Houston and of course other Nigerians to give super eagles their relentless support!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by nerodenero: 3:15pm On May 15, 2013

jst my observation
Nice observation but does it really matter?If they can deliever results,who cares if they are all igbo!!!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by nerodenero: 3:16pm On May 15, 2013

jst my observation
Nice observation but does it really matter?If they can deliever results,who cares if they are all igbos!!!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Edoboy1(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2013
Why start you post with "no Osazee lol"? Is he the reason for your post? To tell us he is not on the list? Or to show us the list, which I personally appreciate. Please leave that man alone, go and solve your own problems first. Mtcheeeeeew, haterz.............
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by dukenestor(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2013
9ice job Keshi.minus Gambo,i see a Southern Nigeria national team.Our northern neighbours should beta form their own team and go play the Arab league.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by tyexploit: 3:39pm On May 15, 2013

jst my observation

Go call police!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Okijajuju: 4:06pm On May 15, 2013
im happy Kalu Uche is back!!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 15, 2013

jst my observation

are they not nigerians?
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by DeGenius3(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2013
Welder: Na only Osaze?

what of Sone Aluko (Hull City) and Danny Shittu (Millwall)

forget Danny Shittu.... Aluko will be very very good..
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by kobikwelu(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2013
IF we intend to do exploits in that Confed cups..EMENIKE and MUSA MUST be on that squad!!! i say must because he is the only striker worth his salt who i can boldly say can hold his own against any world class striker.....

imagine a Emenike up front with Moses and Musa on the flanks IN addition to ogbonna marauding from the midfield CHOI...we can defeat any team !!!

EMENIKE !! EMENIKE!!!
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by kobikwelu(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2013

jst my observation

and with all the federal character your former coaches applied to the National Team in the past, WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT??

it is sad that our young folks (Who should be more progressive) are still carrying the torch of Tribalism. Yet they blame the older generations for the state of affairs
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by CARLISTO77(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2013
nacosprof: Hmmm that's my coarch keshi strave on our in-law EDO STATE is proud of you with your pretty wife......behand greatmen success there U find Esan lady..

FYI, Keshi got married to a Togolese, if it might interest you .
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by oneitalia: 5:34pm On May 15, 2013
PurpleHouse: not the strongest if u ask me! But good all the same.......... But i think a call up to Lukeman would have been fair.... This is the best we have anyway, they'll get stronger with time.
. Yes Lukman Haruna deserve a call up.. He has been in a superlative form for Dynamo Kiev in the latter stages of the the league..
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by chuquiz(m): 5:37pm On May 15, 2013
Theben:
Ahmed Musa is injured. Good riiiiiiddddddanceeeeeee
yet he scored against lokomotiv Moskva over the weekend in their 4-1 drubbing
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Deiok(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2013
ok. The selection looks ok to me.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by ShackAttack: 6:24pm On May 15, 2013
I foresee a brighter future for the lads managed by keshi but I thought "Mikel (micheal) Obi was injured" shocked
Its good to see him back after a long break even at his clubside (CHELSEA FC)
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by dokia: 6:35pm On May 15, 2013
I am happy they are sticking with home based formula
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 15, 2013
Its a good list, but jst like evryoda individual who knows what football is all about, u will agree wit me dat d left full back position is d biggest problem for now, am pleading with Keshi to look towards my frnd Pillars, dis guy is d best left full back av seen in my life, dis guy has d skills, d short, d run, d control and evrytin needed 2 cause havok to it's oponents.
His full details:
Name- Paul Emmanuel
Age- 17
position- Full back (left)
City- Kaduna
Team- Lucky stars FC, television, Kaduna.

Keshi u need dis guy cos he is d key.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by djunior(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2013
kokoye:
I will be there live!

Hit me up if you will be at the stadium ...so we can rep our Naija smiley

Should be fun
I will be coming down there from Florida . You got a number?
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by 4reigningqueen: 7:19pm On May 15, 2013
d_junior:
I will be coming down there from Florida . You got a number?

yes,super eagles needs our support,i will join u guys in the stadium.In spirit of course!!q
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by gare(f): 9:16pm On May 15, 2013
Welder: Na only Osaze?

what of Sone Aluko (Hull City) and Danny Shittu (Millwall)

Who are they? are they Cricket players?
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by ayoJ21(m): 10:22pm On May 15, 2013
adedealer: Nice one..........but.........Osaze is still missing out but good that Ahmed Musa is dropped

Eminike s also misrin na... y?
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by ayoJ21(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2013
Chelcy10: Its a good list, but jst like evryoda individual who knows what football is all about, u will agree wit me dat d left full back position is d biggest problem for now, am pleading with Keshi to look towards my frnd Pillars, dis guy is d best left full back av seen in my life, dis guy has d skills, d short, d run, d control and evrytin needed 2 cause havok to it's oponents.
His full details:
Name- Paul Emmanuel
Age- 17
position- Full back (left)
City- Kaduna
Team- Lucky stars FC, television, Kaduna.

Keshi u need dis guy cos he is d key.

y r u advertisn urself..btw if u r realy gud,u wil b noticed
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 15, 2013
I'm glad that Kalu Uche is in the team. This is just reward for his from this season.
Re: Keshi Announces Team For Mexico Friendly by Obijulius: 12:06am On May 16, 2013

jst my observation

u are a skilled observer. but, of course dats all u have to offer.

u can do better!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Nigeria Gets Second Gold Medal In Powerlifting / Nigeria At 49th Position In New FIFA Rankings / Portsmouth To Punish Nwankwo Kanu For Continued Absence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.