Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! (25945 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / ACN To GEJ: Apologize For Misleading Nigerians On Anti-corruption Fight / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Policewoman(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2013
ACN - ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED NOISEMAKERS!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 15, 2013
Na ACN na but lickers of the north. Then if you reject go against it and see if those boys wont shoot you guys on sight.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by badmeat(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2013
Sorry I mean ACN and not CAN
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ifihear(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2013
Make thunder fire Lai mouth there...Stoopid old bagger.

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ClitorialDept: 4:37pm On May 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:
Love it or hate it, they have very valid points.
lai month is dat u?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by AnanseK(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
ACN has explained how non functional and futile the Presidents prescription is and I agree with them fully.Instead of insulting Lai Mohammed, you intelligent Nigerians should tell us how more force and more violence by the state can bring peace to the country.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by lateef4me(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2013
Shame on ACN,shame on opposition parties in Nigeria ,shame on the Nigerian politicians where everything has to be reduced to politics ...

Where is uncle gbawe,dayokano,demdem and eko ile ?

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
Tinubu and his ACN has all gone madt. Let him continue licking the ass of the northerners because he wants his party in power. Thunda fire their yeye mouth.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 15, 2013
Anything born of a snake has to be longish nau
Dat one is a sure banker
Dd anyone expect anything reasonable from these clowns
Eediots
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:

So what is your own solution to the menace?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 15, 2013
Lai Mohammed's statement is really laughable. Oh! I get it, he stays in lagos while the ordinary people in Borno and co are been terrorised daily by BH. I guess he'll change his tone when BH overrun his kwara state and his hiding enclave Lagos. Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 15, 2013
gboss4sure: Tinubu and his ACN has all gone madt. Let him continue licking the ass of the northerners because he wants his party in power. Thunda fire their yeye mouth.

Sensible northerners are for the state of emergency BTW
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by klax(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2013
holyvirgin: Once again ACN has proven to be a party Of senseless people.
I wasn't surprised though!

God bless you so much for given ACN the right title "SENSELESS" very senseless indeed looking for every means to win cheap political recognition. ACN or what do you called yourselves listen and listen carefully the state of emergency has be declared and their is nothing "ACN"can do about it please you may jump to hell if you are happy about it, period.

Bunch of senseless a s s holes that all they live for is to criticized everything to show their ego as opposition if even the country is at the brink of civil war. Not too surprise anyway afterall "who are the party leaders"(ACN) that is the great question??

1 Like

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Raxz(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2013
Nothing GEJ do that this ACN, CPC and APC will ever support it, be it good or bad. We the citizens are nw wiser, u this Bunch of fools tht heate GEJ so much will nt continue to drag us foolishly to heate GEJ too. We nw know who the real enemy of our country are (APC, ACN and CPC are the real enemies of our beloved country) fellow citizens i org u all to ignore their blind criticisms of the government.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by AnanseK(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2013
Policewoman: ACN - ASSOCIATION OF CONFUSED NOISEMAKERS!!!!!!!

How did you escape from Ombatse?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 15, 2013
AnanseK: ACN has explained how non functional and futile the Presidents prescription is and I agree with them fully.Instead of insulting Lai Mohammed, you intelligent Nigerians should tell us how more force and more violence by the state can bring peace to the country.

And i keep asking you, what is the solution to boko haram seeing they have rejected amnesty, Just give is a solution and stop ranting nonsense. i will be glad to forward your solution to the authorities.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ZUBY77(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2013
I thought ACN is part of APC now.
Or did the Yoruba decievers brought out Rochas from APGA and denied him like awolowo did Biafra
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by slimghost(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
AnanseK: ACN has explained how non functional and futile the Presidents prescription is and I agree with them fully.Instead of insulting Lai Mohammed, you intelligent Nigerians should tell us how more force and more violence by the state can bring peace to the country.

The solution? Give the Military the power to make decisions on anything that has to do with security in those states. Give them a free hand to fully engage the terrorists. This is war and you don't play stupid politics with it.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by kobikwelu(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
Reactionary measures have never worked to solve any problem. There have been emergency rules before in those places, what did it achieve? The BH issue has been there for years, what have they been doing?

The solution is right there in front of them: seal off the borders and cut off the arms supply. You do not need a genius to tell you that they'll become impotent if you can do that. Instead of wiping out entire villages including innocent people, the army should target and eliminate the leaders and commandos of BH as well as their cells and arms storage units. They should have enough intelligence on who those people are by now. If they don't have that then they don't deserve to be called intelligence units.

Solving unemployment and poverty is a long term issue. But cutting off arms supply can be done now and would be very effective. How long will SOE last, and what happens after that? Back to the status quo I guess

Easier said on paper...o boy stop watching movies..even the United States of America CANNOT SECURE ITS BORDERS TO STEM FLOW OF HUMAN TRAFFIC, DRUGS AND WEAPONS...sooo, leave that suggestion.
The only solution is simple....(Which is impossible IMHO) if Jona steps down...i bet you, there are folks who are using this to create panic and make Jona look clueless. If Jona steps down and a Northerner steps in, all these issues would go away.....
Now that we know that that is not going to happen, the next PRACTICAL solution any reasonable President would adopt is the SOE route which he took .....Flood those states with armies and let the faceless cowards keep destroying their own lands....
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Evanisgud(f): 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
Neo-XVI:
love it or hate it ACN is a bunch of idiots, shallowminds party.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 15, 2013
muredo:
Gbagun,shut or shot,their or thier
Who is this fool?
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by omoharry(f): 4:46pm On May 15, 2013
Then what is your solution.Critics like you supporting Lai always see nothing good in problem solving and have nothing to contribute.This is the time everybody has to support the goverment in ending this problem.Nigeria is for everybody.If Nigeria is at war today, i bet you u would ever cherish the peaceful country you once had.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 15, 2013
While every reasonable person in the country and outside agreed with this measure and some are even saying the President should have gone the whole hog by suspending all elected officers in the states....the ACN is here questioning the action.

I wonder why we must reduce everything to crude politics....even in advanced democracies like the US that we pretend to copy....there are always times when all politicians put politics aside and become apolitical in issues of national security and that of dangers to it citizens..

2 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 15, 2013
Lai mohammed and his ACN > APC amnesty apologists should be branded "PUBLIC ENEMIES" cos they've now confirmed they don't have the interest of nigerians at heart but only after power at the centre.

They only politicise issues instead of proffering solutions, so must Gej fold his hands and allow the whole country go up in flames Are those nigerians being killed daily in the north not humans and must that be allowed to continue to appease BH and those apologists because of politics

Lai and his cohorts are a disgrace to the yoruba race.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Vado(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2013
ACN needs to understand that they are looking more like a bunch of clowns these days with their anti any government policy stance. Sadly, they are making the likes of fashola, oshiomole and fayemi whom I know wouldn't have shared this sentiment look bad. I'm sick of their thirst. All these senseless statements is a preview to what their governance gonna be like at the presidency level & trust me, it's not a good look.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2013
dbride: No, ACN you goofed here. I have admired you this while but you just missed it. Opposition does not mean condemnation of anything and everything your opponents decide, throwing away good judgment. Let's oppose sensibly lest we lose people's trust and confidence in what we stand for. Opposition is not synonymous with hatred; one is positive and the other is negative.

Explain to us how the state of emergency can bring peace and solve the BH problem. Logic and not emotions please.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Newcrescent(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2013
globalaid: i am acn supporter but on this one i vehemently disagree with you. must you be against government on everything just for political sake. you must bury your head in shame for this opportunity statement. no option left other than declaring a state of emergency even obj can not tolerate BH the way Jonathan has in trying to bring them out for rehabilitation. shio

I marvel at your comment, infact you need to read the write-up again, with open mind and not been partisan. In contrast, he said the MUMU at the top must disband the committee in place, retrace his step on the issue of pipeline protection "Chop-I-Chop" and curtail the excesses of some Bole-Kaja miscreants i.e. Dokubo. Finish, don't you get it? Without being partisan.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by allisonluvsu(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
Let the president have a say. No one has any right to oppose again.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by ifeanyi83(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
I'm indeed not suprised. Opposition must oppose everything no matter how good...*whistling osondi owendi*...
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by slimghost(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2013
Timehin: Lai mohammed and his ACN > APC amnesty apologists should be branded "PUBLIC ENEMIES" cos they've now confirmed they don't have the interest of nigerians at heart but only after power at the centre.

They only politicise issues instead of proffering solutions, so must Gej fold his hands and allow the whole country go up in flames Are those nigerians being killed daily in the north not humans and must that be allowed to continue to appease BH and those apologists because of politics

Lai and his cohorts are a disgrace to the yoruba race.

ACN are in panic mode because they know that GEJ got this one right. They would have loved the terrorism to continue and consume the whole country so they can see what to blast GEJ's administration with, having the 2015 election in mind. ACN is a party of traitors. This is national security FGS and they are still politicizing it. i spit on them all.

3 Likes

Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by dericardos88: 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
ACN/APC should please stop this their unnecessary criticism and condemnation, If there's any better way you guys can help the terrific situation on ground, kindly do it constructively rather than busting every move of the presidency.
Re: ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! by Soso990240(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2013
I pity una..even house dey helpless in dis situation.d presido is exercising his dutty..simple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m / Peter Obi Visits EU Headquarter (Pictures) / Herdsmen Burn Farm Of Samuel Afolayan, Ex Naval Chief In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.