Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? (25986 Views)

Lady Asked To Submit Winners Chapel Tithing Card For Employment / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2015
A friend to one of my close friends ( please this is not a made up story ) has been in dilemma for a couple of days now .He had been looking for a job for four years and recently gave his life to Christ.

Upon seeking spiritual intervention, he was asked to return his WAEC certificate to which he admitted he cheated as he did the exams in a miracle center and was helped in all subjects he took.

He however stopped any form of cheating when he got to the university and did all his Exams following rules and regulations earning him a 2: 1degree.The Man of God however insisted he got his WAEC result through forgery and cheating and must return the certificate back.

Now the question he is asking is Since he has asked for forgiveness and Is sincerely regretted his actions is there need to restitute or return back the certificate ?? How is he going to get a job without it?? is it biblical stated?? Pls help !!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Enegod(m): 7:24am On Mar 29, 2015
smh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Lionbite(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2015
if its a true message from God i suggests he returns it........... cos sometimes our plans are different from God's divine plan

8 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Bloomyloo: 7:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Our miracle could be tied to very tiny and seemingly foolish things as our human brain can comprehend...
Remember, even the wisdom of men can never be compared to the foolishness of God.
If returning his certificate is the divine instruction, then let him do it. Who knows what the outcome wud be.. I wish him Open doors and open heavens

Also maybe he shud add a Dry fast for some days before returning it.

6 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by pdppower: 8:03am On Mar 29, 2015
If he returns the cert, what about the university degree he got through his admission with the certificate? He must also return the proceeds of that certificate and not just the certificate

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by yomalex(m): 8:05am On Mar 29, 2015
Seek alternate opinion

6 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by delishpot: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2015
I dey wait to see advices. Me I dont know what to say here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by niggi4life(m): 9:07am On Mar 29, 2015
What happens if after returning both certificates and he later backslides?

14 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,ishilove,Seun .
We will need as much advice as we can get.Thanks !!
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Your friend needs to help his pastor regain his sense by sending him for mental check up! cheesy cheesy
All this people wey dey worship their pastors self!

Since he is repented, old things has passed away.

That pastor needs to be flogged thoroughly by boko haram. grin cheesy.

So all the kwokwokirikwo wey I do, after repentance, I gat to go to them guys to collect all the satisfaction they derived? ? NDI nzuzu! cheesy cheesy and return their sperm.
All the thief wey I thief , make I go return back abi Especially the candies wey i thief from my mama stalls to those days.Tell that pastor make him pack welll angry

104 Likes 9 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Valwezzy: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
huh!!!
is the pastor God??
by the way.. it's not biblical stated..
i see no reason why he should return it since he has asked God for forgiveness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Wuuworld(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
We are in NIGERIA,he can still do everything without his certificate......Some of u Nairalanders have been chanting "Sai" to an old THING who don't have a "certi" let alone the "ficate" .......after u have spent 5 to 6years in the university reading day and night to get ur certificate.........believe me,even if he return the certificate now,I respect,valued and cherish him more than BUHARI........lest I forget,Breaking News!!!!!!!!!! Rotimi Amechi just left the country to Canada......

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by abumeinben(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided

He's been tru the uni so waec isn't big an issue..... let him tender dat Pali and sit for it this yr. b4 the end of the yr he spose don get hin rezaut..

90% solution is when u know the cause of ur problem

Success bro
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by jaybee104(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
that pastor must be a fake!!... claiming to dey c spiritually, he no know say, once you are born again, all things have become new.. as a pastor, the first thing to tell a new member, is to b born again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by missbehave247(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by AspDrone(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
SheyOro niyen?

5 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by blackbeau1(f): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
His pastor is right though I gotta admit,it's hard

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ibkgab001: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fake pastor fake certificate faje admission
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
People are sick, lots of them.
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Idrismusty97(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
What about all the meats and things he stole when he was younger?

5 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by rattlesnake(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol....so my ex must return our baby born out of wedlock sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by llbhuds: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is one of the reasons i keep things to myself.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by CR77(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm this one na see Gobe oo

Abeg tell ur Pastor Say Nobody holy pass oo

Proverbs 24:26 Says, An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips.

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by oakson: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lionbite:
if its a true message from God i suggests he returns it........... cos sometimes our plans are different from God's divine plan

See me for your back
Though it is as hard as jona accepting defeat
BUT NO OPTION
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by veraiyke(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Taaaaaaaaah dat man of God is false. Dnt return any result.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by sagewonders(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Restitution in the making
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by ishiamu(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
See wahala ooo

Smh for people
Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Old things are passed away and all things have become now. Only God can forgive sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by kevoh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
angry angry angry angry

Stupidity is when you spend 4 to 5 years in a University, graduate with a 2:1 and still let a Pastor think/decide for you. Please, let him return his WAEC certificate we have seen far worse dumb actions by religious people. Here's an example below:
The following is a graphic excerpt from the criminal complaint filed by Sumner County Attorney Kerwin Spencer:

“…after her son, CB, age ten, had gone to bed, she (Blansett) decided his life would be full of suffering and pain and that it would be better for him to go to heaven tonight. She took a knife and rock into his bedroom, struck him with the rock and stabbed him with the knife multiple times until he was dead.”

- See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2014/12/mom-kills-son-believing-boy-would-be-better-off-in-heaven/#sthash.3XcYHVEB.dpuf
So the Op's friend won't be the first christian mumu.

12 Likes

Re: He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? by umarc19: 12:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
If i'm d guy i'll return d certificate on one condition:
He will let me run d church for 6 months and all d earnings are mine grin grin

If not........i'd warn him to stop poking nose in wat is not his goddanm problem.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Stories Behind Great Hymns / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.