Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,501 members, 7,854,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. (1993 Views)

If Marriage Ain't Your Goal, Then Why Are You Dating? / Optional Amazing Ways To Tell A Girl You Love Her So Much / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 11:01am On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is twisted. Na im fault?
Na wa ooo. Everybody just wan create thread sha
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by mekaboy(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2013
For all those of you who are making noise. According to the bible, the only legitimate way to have sex is if you are married.

The reason why most of you are making noise is because you practice fornication and get away with it.

Assuming that the law in the bible was so strict that if you have sex outside marriage you die on the spot most of you would not be making noise here.

Most of you might have even gotten married in primary school.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by stargalameena: 11:25am On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Fear of the unknown? What do you imply?
hmm....based on wat i have observed and heard about marriage in dis 21st century...i cant really say exactly wat am scared abt nd dats y i said*unknown* e.g,wat if the person i marry turns out to b somebody he is not..anyws,i biliv i should b positive.just sayin sha..its dat bad dat sometyms,i admire independent single mothers who work and tk kia of deir kids.d only ish is dt,most of dem r not respected nd r seen to flirt around
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 12:22pm On May 16, 2013
stargal_ameena: hmm....based on wat i have observed and heard about marriage in dis 21st century...i cant really say exactly wat am scared abt nd dats y i said*unknown* e.g,wat if the person i marry turns out to b somebody he is not..anyws,i biliv i should b positive.just sayin sha..its dat bad dat sometyms,i admire independent single mothers who work and tk kia of deir kids.d only ish is dt,most of dem r not respected nd r seen to flirt around
Well.... I understand your fears but the truth of the matter is that, there is need for you to be cautious about whom you end up with and also marry for the right reasons. Marriages of this contemporary world are seldom done for the right reasons and thereby brings about all kinda problems. Imagine a house built upon sand due to ignorance, what would u expect of the house in the long run? Thats how alot of marriages are, they have bad foundations and were not built upon the right knowledge for such union to blossom.

Well, just be very careful and be positive about getting a man that would be a real hubby to you for life.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 12:25pm On May 16, 2013
^^^^
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Flygerian1(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2013
mekaboy: Now if the bible made marriage optional.
Then I would like to have different children with different women all over the world.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Agrika: 3:50pm On May 16, 2013
To be frank with myself, i think is uncalled for, it mounts unnecessary pressure on ladies most especially, to the extent if you are not married as lady at a particular age, you are seen by the society as being somehow inferior.
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by firetrap(m): 6:02pm On May 16, 2013
Marriage is optional, so therefore people do choose whether they want to get married or not
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2013
it isn't?

Anyway, regardless, I still would get married.
What I would skip is the brideprice, expensive wedding, etc. Besides, the first man on earth didn't need to pay for/organize all that nonsense undecided
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by stargalameena: 8:21pm On May 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Well.... I understand your fears but the truth of the matter is that, there is need for you to be cautious about whom you end up with and also marry for the right reasons. Marriages of this contemporary world are seldom done for the right reasons and thereby brings about all kinda problems. Imagine a house built upon sand due to ignorance, what would u expect of the house in the long run? Thats how alot of marriages are, they have bad foundations and were not built upon the right knowledge for such union to blossom.

Well, just be very careful and be positive about getting a man that would be a real hubby to you for life.
you really talk like someone who has a lot of xperienced in marriage.u don marry b4?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Tatian(f): 10:22pm On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44: Is marriage not optional? Who made it compulsory dude, get real

God made is compulsory!
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
Tatian:

God made is compulsory!

Where did he say so please?
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by dmcdad: 10:38pm On May 16, 2013
stargal_ameena: you really talk like someone who has a lot of xperienced in marriage.u don marry b4?
Yes! In the life before this one. Lolzz. Just kiddingwink
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 10:38pm On May 16, 2013
Tatian:

God made is compulsory!
Which God? Pray tell
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Which God? Pray tell

Your God!
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by Mynd44: 10:52pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Your God!
Definately not
Re: If MARRIAGE Was OPTIONAL, Would You Marry. by stargalameena: 11:34am On May 17, 2013
Tatian:

God made is compulsory!
are your sure of wat u just wrote? mayb u shld read your bible again

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women / Can You Marry A Lady Who Have Had Four(4) Abortions For Another Guy? / She Becomes So Weired When She Got Hypnotized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.