Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? (27598 Views)

Obvious Similarities Between Manchester United And Barcelona. / Father Of Nigerian And Chelsea Midfielder, John Mikel Obi, Missing! / Arsenal And Chelsea Track £13m Italy Star -riccardo Montolivo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by Fussbot: 10:56pm On May 23, 2013
1025:

look at the pics below and come up with something different from insults. a wigan in man u position will win the epl. glory be to refs especially howard webb and mark clattenberg.
epl officiating is the worst in the history of man.
so bros wat's faulty in dos pictures u posted?

In D 1st picture,after kagawa had played d shot dat hit d post,2 west ham players followed d shot which ofcus on van persie frm his offside position b4 he scored

In d 2nd pix,are u telling me chicharito was offside?maybe it was not d rit time u corrected ur glasses..u stil nid dem bro

And d 3rd pix,I don't know wat u are trying 2 tel us dia..
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 11:02pm On May 23, 2013
Fussbot: so bros wat's faulty in dos pictures u posted?

In D 1st picture,after kagawa had played d shot dat hit d post,2 west ham players followed d shot which ofcus on van persie frm his offside position b4 he scored

In d 2nd pix,are u telling me chicharito was offside?maybe it was not d rit time u corrected ur glasses..u stil nid dem bro

And d 3rd pix,I don't know wat u are trying 2 tel us dia..

uncle,
those pics come whenever decisions are not clear. they are not made in nigeria pics. these are oyibo pics and i am only using them to back my points. anything u want, ask google and it will be made available. our courts take judgements based on evidence before them. how can u know what am talking about when u cannot win even west brom without ref.
look at this one below, maybe u will understand it or u can as well refuse and reject understanding.

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by Fussbot: 11:16pm On May 23, 2013
Y should I ask google?u posted d pictures(cus u know wat dey interpretes)so u should be able 2 counter anything I say envolving dem...tel me wat I posted was wrong by telling me the truth

We couldn't beat west-brom without d ref?lik we cldn't in d 1st leg ba?

And bout ur list,do u know how many coaches chelsea sacked during sir alex's reign?
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 12:06am On May 24, 2013
Fussbot: Y should I ask google?u posted d pictures(cus u know wat dey interpretes)so u should be able 2 counter anything I say envolving dem...tel me wat I posted was wrong by telling me the truth

We couldn't beat west-brom without d ref?lik we cldn't in d 1st leg ba?

And bout ur list,do u know how many coaches chelsea sacked during sir alex's reign?

uncle, the pictures are self-explanatory but if you do not understand them, i am sorry because this is not children's fun page rather nairaland for adults.
what has sacking of coaches to do with the topic?
it is important that you read comments and move on because from all indications here, u have totally nothing to offer.again, it is not a must for you to comment.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by Fussbot: 12:23am On May 24, 2013
Lol...u clearly have no proof 2 counter mine.....

It's not a must I comment?I tink I am spsd 2 tel u dat cus u are d 1 posting pictures u can't explain

U asking what sacked coaches gat 2 do wit dis?k wat was ur list gat 2 do with it 2?were u not trying 2 say chelsea were superior 2 alex fergusion?(Man utd)?
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by sixone: 12:56am On May 24, 2013
1025:

uncle, the pictures are self-explanatory but if you do not understand them, i am sorry because this is not children's fun page rather nairaland for adults.
it is important that you read comments and move on because from all indications here, u have totally nothing to offer.again, it is not a must for you to comment.

Oga! Why tie your own neck with a rope? You are asking some1 why he is talking about sacked coaches when you were the one that went off topic here. The Op simply asked who had a better season in terms of who won the most important trophy(s) and u are ranting about the fashion Man U won the league/ head 2 head. Na wah for pple o. Did some1 made u angry @ home? Or did ur woman got u angry?

WHO HAD A BETTER SEASON not WHO WON WITH OR WITHOUT BIASED OFFICIATING. That's another topic for another day broff.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by sixone: 12:59am On May 24, 2013
1025:

Oga! Why tie your own neck with a rope? You are asking some1 why he is talking about sacked coaches when you were the one that went off topic here. The Op simply asked who had a better season in terms of who won the most important trophy(s) and u are ranting about the fashion Man U won the league/ head 2 head. Na wah for pple o. Did some1 made u angry @ home? Or did ur woman got u angry? And to show how Pathetic u are u had to say "Last coach that defeated SAF, Jose Mourinhoe" jeeeeez. Since wen has Mourinho become a share holder in chelshit fc? Last i knew, Jose won Man utd as a Real Madrid employee.

WHO HAD A BETTER SEASON not WHO WON WITH OR WITHOUT BIASED OFFICIATING. That's another topic for another day broff.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by dopeJemi: 8:19am On May 24, 2013
[b]I av said it b4 dat dis boy is a fooLish chiLd, u tour d internet just 4 united, u don't even focus on ur team anymore, characteristics of a compLete and biased hater.. U wanna taLk abt bad officiating and dives? Kay! CheLsea vs tottenham, first Leg, wasn't mata's goaL an offside one? CheLsea vs wigan Last season, d 2 goaLs cheLsea scored were pLain offsides buh it was given and u compLain abt united? R u crazy? CheLsea vs ArsenaL, didn't Ramirez dive 2 get dat penaLty kick? Why don't u taLk abt decisions dat av gone against us, Like d fouL made on rooney by ramirez which Led 2 cheLsea's goaL, which was officiated by webb, U guys av beaten us 3times dis season rite? TelL me were it Led u? If u guys were so good dis season, wen united dropped points, u guys shud av picked up points buh no, u guys were drawing and Losing 2 d Likes of qpr, southampton, west ham, Apart 4rm our match against cheLsea which mark officiated badLy, which oda match did he officiate badLy dat we were invoLved in? Same goes 4 webb, which of our matches did he officiate badLy? If u cannot telL me two and d calLs he made den u r d biggest nicompoop aLive[/b]
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by RuuDie(m): 8:28am On May 24, 2013
United had the better season based on the fact that, one of the key goals set at the start, was to reclaim the EPL title and that they achieved.

Chelsea only started to take "serious interest" in the Europa Ligue because everything else was falling apart. Personally, I feel Rafa and a handful of players got more personal joy out of winning the Europa Cup than CFC did as a club - it was a mere consolation to a lot of those players who surely would have wanted better!
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 3:11pm On May 24, 2013
dopeJemi: [b]I av said it b4 dat dis boy is a fooLish chiLd, u tour d internet just 4 united, u don't even focus on ur team anymore, characteristics of a compLete and biased hater.. U wanna taLk abt bad officiating and dives? Kay! CheLsea vs tottenham, first Leg, wasn't mata's goaL an offside one? CheLsea vs wigan Last season, d 2 goaLs cheLsea scored were pLain offsides buh it was given and u compLain abt united? R u crazy? CheLsea vs ArsenaL, didn't Ramirez dive 2 get dat penaLty kick? Why don't u taLk abt decisions dat av gone against us, Like d fouL made on rooney by ramirez which Led 2 cheLsea's goaL, which was officiated by webb, U guys av beaten us 3times dis season rite? TelL me were it Led u? If u guys were so good dis season, wen united dropped points, u guys shud av picked up points buh no, u guys were drawing and Losing 2 d Likes of qpr, southampton, west ham, Apart 4rm our match against cheLsea which mark officiated badLy, which oda match did he officiate badLy dat we were invoLved in? Same goes 4 webb, which of our matches did he officiate badLy? If u cannot telL me two and d calLs he made den u r d biggest nicompoop aLive[/b]

uncle,
if u are not writing from yaba mental rehab, prove your positions with pics like i have done. internet is not owned by chelsea. anything controversial is on internet as long as football is concerned. man u is pdp. euopa is bigger than epl especially when it is won with tow outstanding refs.
webb and clattenberg won epl this season but manure took it home.
chelsea won manure 3 times this season and drew once and lost once to mark clattenberg. i know most of u don't understand what i mean by mark clattenberg. he is a ref working for ferguson. moyes has a very high mountain to climb now because nobody will be afraid of him like they were to ferguson. many things will be exposed now in epl.

1 Like

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by Bensonn: 9:29am On May 25, 2013
1025:

uncle,
if u are not writing from yaba mental rehab, prove your positions with pics like i have done. internet is not owned by chelsea. anything controversial is on internet as long as football is concerned. man u is pdp. euopa is bigger than epl especially when it is won with tow outstanding refs.
webb and clattenberg won epl this season but manure took it home.
chelsea won manure 3 times this season and drew once and lost once to mark clattenberg. i know most of u don't understand what i mean by mark clattenberg. he is a ref working for ferguson. moyes has a very high mountain to climb now because nobody will be afraid of him like they were to ferguson. many things will be exposed now in epl.

now i can conveinently say that u are insane, ur doctor need to be alerted, europa league is better than EPL? Hahahahahahahahahaahah why miss ur medication?

1 Like

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 11:28pm On May 26, 2013
Bensonn:

now i can conveinently say that u are insane, ur doctor need to be alerted, europa league is better than EPL? Hahahahahahahahahaahah why miss ur medication?

what is epl? domestic league? what is europa? european league.
then again, howard webb and mark clattenberg infested league cannot be compared with a league of champions where the best officials from various leagues are appointed.
uncle, pls use common sense now. who and who dey play for epl and who and who dey play for europa?

1 Like

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 9:31am On May 27, 2013
winners of europa plays in super cup while the winners of epl plays in community shield. super cup and community shield, which one is bigger?
hahahahahahahahahahaha. i don kill them finish.
this one must surely put them in silent mode forever.

2 Likes

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
on the topic of this thread, UEFA has this to say;

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by try69: 7:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
1025: on the topic of this thread, UEFA has this to say;

Well done
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by sixone: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2013
1025: on the topic of this thread, UEFA has this to say;

Jun 3, 2013 7:24:00 PM
The Portuguese failed to deliver a European trophy in his first spell at Chelsea but the former
assistant manager believes domestic success should remain his priority
Ray Wilkins believes Jose Mourinho's main aim upon his return to Chelsea will be to win the
Premier League rather than the Champions League.
The Portuguese lifted the English title twice in three seasons in his first spell at Stamford
Bridge but could not guide the Blues to glory in Europe.
Wilkins, however, insists that domestic success should remain Mourinho's priority following his
much-anticipated appointment on Monday.
"Mourinho's main aim will be to wrestle back the Premier League," the former Blues assistant
manager told Sky Sports. "I think Sir Alex Ferguson's main aim was to wrestle back the Premier
League from Manchester City and he did so.
"Finishing third or fourth is no good to Chelsea - they need to be finishing up there and fighting
for the Premier League.
"I know the Champions League is a great trophy but the best trophy you can win is your
domestic trophy. That shows consistency and a level of performance over 38 games. Anything
else becomes a bit of a bonus."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/06/03/4023688/mourinhos-focus-will-be-on-the-premier-league-rather-than?ICID=OP
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2013
six one:

Jun 3, 2013 7:24:00 PM
The Portuguese failed to deliver a European trophy in his first spell at Chelsea but the former
assistant manager believes domestic success should remain his priority
Ray Wilkins believes Jose Mourinho's main aim upon his return to Chelsea will be to win the
Premier League rather than the Champions League.
The Portuguese lifted the English title twice in three seasons in his first spell at Stamford
Bridge but could not guide the Blues to glory in Europe.
Wilkins, however, insists that domestic success should remain Mourinho's priority following his
much-anticipated appointment on Monday.
"Mourinho's main aim will be to wrestle back the Premier League," the former Blues assistant
manager told Sky Sports. "I think Sir Alex Ferguson's main aim was to wrestle back the Premier
League from Manchester City and he did so.
"Finishing third or fourth is no good to Chelsea - they need to be finishing up there and fighting
for the Premier League.
"I know the Champions League is a great trophy but the best trophy you can win is your
domestic trophy. That shows consistency and a level of performance over 38 games. Anything
else becomes a bit of a bonus."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2013/06/03/4023688/mourinhos-focus-will-be-on-the-premier-league-rather-than?ICID=OP

in his first interview with chelsea Tv, my Mou has this to say over his priority;

[b]Will the Premier League be the priority?
We have to improve the team, and when I say improve the team people are already thinking about how many millions Chelsea are going to spend, and when I say improve the team I am saying improving by work. My work has to improve players and improve the team. If I don't do that I am not happy with myself. If after that we can improve the team by buying a couple of players it is fantastic but I have to improve the team and the players with my work. That's a priority, improve.

In the last two years you were struggling in the Premier League. If you didn't win the Champions League you would be out of the Champions League this year. This year you had to fight until the last match to qualify. We have to try of course to improve, but the priority in a club that reached the level is exactly that - improve individually, improve collectively and improve the structure of the club around the football team, and try to win the next match. Which one is the next match? The Premier League? Let's go for the Premier League. If the next match is the FA Cup, let's go for the FA Cup. It is difficult for me to say something is the priority. The priority is to work hard, work professionally and make the team better.[/b]

uncle, the best season for chelsea in their history is still that season they did not win epl 2012. true or false? why won't fergie prioritize epl if that is where he has his refs or do u think he can do all the shits he does in epl there in europe?
domestic leagues show consistency but not with what man u is doing in epl. without certain refs. why do u think wenger and his wards celebrate ordinary qualification for champions league? what do u think will happen the day wenger and arsenal will win champions league?
did u see man u epl trophy parade, very scanty think of their champions league parade.
uncle this argument is simple just by the mere mention of the name; CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WHO IS WHO IS EUROPE. abi u want to claim to be tough when u win over west ham with the help of the ref?

1 Like

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by Compudoms(m): 4:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
I hereby declare the suffering, in the English Premier League, of MANCHESTER UNITED Football Club of England, starting from the 2013/2014 football season.

The club's success will now become history, just like Liverpool's.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by 1025: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2013
do u know?

Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by sixone: 6:53am On Jul 17, 2013
1025:

in his first interview with chelsea Tv, my Mou has this to say over his priority;

[b]Will the Premier League be the priority?
We have to improve the team, and when I say improve the team people are already thinking about how many millions Chelsea are going to spend, and when I say improve the team I am saying improving by work. My work has to improve players and improve the team. If I don't do that I am not happy with myself. If after that we can improve the team by buying a couple of players it is fantastic but I have to improve the team and the players with my work. That's a priority, improve.

In the last two years you were struggling in the Premier League. If you didn't win the Champions League you would be out of the Champions League this year. This year you had to fight until the last match to qualify. We have to try of course to improve, but the priority in a club that reached the level is exactly that - improve individually, improve collectively and improve the structure of the club around the football team, and try to win the next match. Which one is the next match? The Premier League? Let's go for the Premier League. If the next match is the FA Cup, let's go for the FA Cup. It is difficult for me to say something is the priority. The priority is to work hard, work professionally and make the team better.[/b]

uncle, the best season for chelsea in their history is still that season they did not win epl 2012. true or false? why won't fergie prioritize epl if that is where he has his refs or do u think he can do all the shits he does in epl there in europe?
domestic leagues show consistency but not with what man u is doing in epl. without certain refs. why do u think wenger and his wards celebrate ordinary qualification for champions league? what do u think will happen the day wenger and arsenal will win champions league?
did u see man u epl trophy parade, very scanty think of their champions league parade.
uncle this argument is simple just by the mere mention of the name; CHAMPIONS LEAGUE. WHO IS WHO IS EUROPE. abi u want to claim to be tough when u win over west ham with the help of the ref?

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho says winning the Europa
League would be a "big disappointment" - only a few
months after rival Rafael Benitez guided the Blues to
victory in the tournament.
Chelsea won Europe's second-tier club competition last season
after failing to defend their Champions League title.
But Blues boss Mourinho told BBC Sport: "I don't want to win the Europa League.

"It would be a big disappointment for me. I don't want my players to feel the Europa League is our competition."
Benitez guided Chelsea to Europa League success in May by beating
Benfica in the final.
The 53-year-old Spaniard, who took over at Stamford Bridge on a short-term basis in November, also helped the club clinch automatic
qualification for the Champions League, a competition the club won
in 2012 when Roberto Di Matteo was in charge.
Mourinho, who has clashed verbally with Benitez on a number of
occasions, has never won the Champions League while at Chelsea
but did taste success with Porto in 2004 and Inter Milan in 2012.
"That's the only European competition we have to play and that's
the European competition we have to give our best," he told BBC
Sport's Richard Conway.
As well as conquering Europe, Mourinho is also targeting Premier
League success after guiding the Blues to league glory twice during
his first spell at Stamford Bridge.
"The most important thing in football is to be the best team in the
season and try to win your domestic league," said the 50-year-old
Portuguese, who was Blues boss from 2004 to 2007.
"In our case, it's the most important league in Europe, so we have to try and be the best team and win the Premier League."

m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23330815

Ignorant clown/ child how e be now? Coming from ur club's own "onl[b][/b]y 1"
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by sixone: 7:03am On Jul 17, 2013
1025: do u know?

i see how u translate that into suCcess. Kiddo. Now that ur Mou has indirectly said that Europa league is a rubbish leage for loosers and EPL is his main priority, i wonder how u now see your previos posts and pictures. If i were you, i wud delete my NL account. You and try69 are such a shame and ur football knowledge? Well! Guess u guys are among the bunch that usually ridicule Victor Ikpeba. i'll end here.
Re: Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? by try69: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2013
six one:

i see how u translate that into suCcess. Kiddo. Now that ur Mou has indirectly said that Europa league is a rubbish leage for loosers and EPL is his main priority, i wonder how u now see your previos posts and pictures. If i were you, i wud delete my NL account. You and try69 are such a shame and ur football knowledge? Well! Guess u guys are among the bunch that usually ridicule Victor Ikpeba. i'll end here.

Comprehension is a very important factor here bro..

If I say I would rather stay in banana island to ikeja in lagos (UCL to EUROPA).. But I'd most likely stay in my hometown portharcourt(EPL), it is a hard thing to understand?

The "only one" is back, always gives u something to ponder upon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Manchester United Trashed And Humiliated At Home To Liverpool / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo / Real Madrid vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 0) On 15th March 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.