Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? (3268 Views)

18 Reasons You Should Be Faithful To Your Lover/spouse>>> A MUST READ 4 EVERYONE / Ladies What Is The Highest Recharge Unit U Hav Eva Received? / Parent Disagreement Over Choice Of Spouse - A Marriage Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by nikkypearl(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2013
I will call him apple berry!an apple is clean nd pure inside out!so is my hubby!a berry is red in colour wc symbolizes luv!muaaaah 2my appleberry grin
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On May 17, 2013
Cherry
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 5:10pm On May 17, 2013
nikkypearl: I will call him apple berry!an apple is clean nd pure inside out!so is my hubby!a berry is red in colour wc symbolizes luv!muaaaah 2my appleberry grin
hmmmmm.... Appleberry cheesy
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Darblue: 5:32pm On May 17, 2013
My sweet pawpaw. I lik to suck nd hold her pawpaw.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by MaziOmenuko: 5:39pm On May 17, 2013
water melon. She goes wet anytime i touch her cool
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: water melon. She goes wet anytime i touch her cool

*faints*
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 17, 2013
Kola shocked shocked She who brings kola bring life grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: water melon. She goes wet anytime i touch her cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by nikkypearl(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2013
Br3nd4:

*faints*
oya wake up grin
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 17, 2013
nikkypearl: oya wake up grin

*wakes up, rubs eyes* Is he gone? grin grin grin
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by MaziOmenuko: 2:26pm On May 18, 2013
Br3nd4:

*wakes up, rubs eyes* Is he gone? grin grin grin

Lol... Still here; what's up wifey?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 18, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Lol... Still here; what's up wifey?

wifey? *dies*

Im fine jare grin
how u doin?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 18, 2013
Vigna unguiculata
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 7:13pm On May 18, 2013
tpacalipse: Vigna unguiculata
which one is this o
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by nikkypearl(f): 7:16pm On May 18, 2013
sexymoma: which one is this o
it is d botanical name 4walut grin I was taught in home Economics grin
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by dasparrow: 8:12pm On May 18, 2013
sexymoma: If Am to give ma boo a fruity Name i think i would give him Strawberry or Apple.... i Love him Die.
So let get Started, have mentioned mine..

I will not be giving my spouse any fruity name. I hate childishness and marriage is not for childish minds but serious minds only. I equally will not appreciate it if someone starts calling me fruity names. I expect that from teenagers and not from full grown men and women but then again, giving fruity names to spouses might be part of the new Nigerian culture. What do I know. So ride on......
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2013
dasparrow:

I will not be giving my spouse any fruity name. I hate childishness and marriage is not for childish minds but serious minds only. I equally will not appreciate it if someone starts calling me fruity names. I expect that from teenagers and not from full grown men and women but then again, giving fruity names to spouses might be part of the new Nigerian culture. What do I know. So ride on......

Loosen up.You are too stiff

1 Like

Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by abpatrick7(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2013
Atemoya, Calamondons or Passion Fruit... smiley dey r exotic
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:30am On May 19, 2013
dasparrow:

where is your sense of humour. It people like you that get too serious in marriage. We just wanna have fun here bro there is nothing like been childish hun. Truly you are too stiff
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:40am On May 19, 2013
nikkypearl: it is d botanical name 4walut grin I was taught in home Economics grin
hmm i c
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 7:41am On May 19, 2013
Grape,cos she's fat nd bitter
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Princessmel(f): 7:52am On May 19, 2013
Aklofs: Grape,cos she's fat nd bitter
If I was your spouse, you can consider the relationship over! Such a rude lad u! angry
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 10:24am On May 19, 2013
Aklofs: Grape,cos she's fat nd bitter
and you are still dating the fat bitter lady?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 11:33am On May 19, 2013
nikkypearl: it is d botanical name 4walut grin I was taught in home Economics grin
Falls down at the front of a moving car.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On May 19, 2013
tpacalipse: Falls down at the front of a moving car.
Lmao
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by fruityjojo(f): 1:15pm On May 19, 2013
Can't give him a fruity namel! One Fruity name in d house is enough. Dnt want us 2 be name-sake!cheesy grin.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by fruityjojo(f): 1:20pm On May 19, 2013
tpacalipse: Vigna unguiculata
hahahaha u would call ur husby BEANS! hmmm dats not Fruity me thinks is EARTHY.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 4:48pm On May 19, 2013
fruityjojo: Can't give him a fruity namel! One Fruity name in d house is enough. Dnt want us 2 be name-sake!cheesy grin.
Lol, that tru
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 6:53pm On May 19, 2013
Princessmel:
If I was your spouse, you can consider the relationship over! Such a rude lad u! angry
Grape.
Wait Are u fat 2?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 6:55pm On May 19, 2013
sexymoma: and you are still dating the fat bitter lady?
yes
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Princessmel(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2013
Aklofs:
Grape.
Wait Are u fat 2?
Do I look fat to you? angry
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 11:06pm On May 19, 2013
Will u b my spouse den?
If u akcept i'll kal u cashew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death / My Girlfriend & Sister Fought Over The Car Front Seat, Who Do I Side? / Naija Boys cannot Shave Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.