Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death (3253 Views)

Today Is My Birthday Get In Here And Wish Me Well (pics Attached) / Nicki Minaj Goes Topless And Flaunts Big Boobs To Wish Her Fans Happy Easter / Come In And Wish Someone Happy December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by KingRaoul: 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
U people said i am mad because i said my mother is a useless bastard. Today that woman just connived with my dad and arrested my elder brother because the boy said theres no way he can be locked up outside once its past 7 pm. My father fought him, bit him with his teeth and brought police to arrest him and as i write this my own blood brother is in jail arrested by my parents. I plan to kill them and i just want to know wat u people think. This parents of ours ruined our lives, they judged me all my life that i have come to almost hate myself. I hate women today because of this bastard that gave birth to me, this woman has judeged me all my life like i have to prove my worth to get her love and care. So no im not mad my parents are and i will deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
I doubt if you read the bible
I'm not saying what your parent did was riqht notwithstandinq, You shouldnt hate those that brought you to this world..............Love those who hate you so you can make heaven.........................GBAM
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by kendrick9(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2015
First of all,calm down.... move this to family section

3 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
KingRaoul:
So no im not mad my parents are and i will deal with them.
This part cracked me up! cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by LieDetector(m): 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP seriously needs help.

BTW, what If I tell you the poster just above me is my GF? undecided
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
Kai,u mst b joking o
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by ClassCaptain(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2015
to those commenting bellow me choose your words carefully
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by igwe44(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
Is she your biological mother? No mother will want her children to suffer,i think there is more to your post.
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
LieDetector:
OP seriously needs help.

den i will make use of yur moniker ( i.e a lie detector)
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
LieDetector:
OP seriously needs help.

kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by jomoh: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2015
I just pray we don't see an head that "son kills parent"
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by femi4: 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan o

Lagos mosquito.... Over to you!
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by kendrick9(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Your pic, where u receiving head when taking this pic?
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Cyberfavour(m): 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
how come this is romance section?
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by LieDetector(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
General3620:
den i will make use of yur moniker ( i.e a lie detector)
see for yourself tongue

lagmostkuit:

kiss kiss
kiss kiss
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by henribj(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2015
uhm OP do you need advise on how to kill them? especially so that you won't be suspected? am sure some NLanders can help out on that, I won't mention names though
grin
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
I have head already so why would I be receiving another head? lipsrsealed

Ur question is complicated menh! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by trapQ: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP is demon possessed and needs JESUS. Pls locatd TB JOSHUA asap for your deliverance. JESUS loves you!
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by osesology(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2015
Pls move this to crime section because @op is about to kill somebody. Security alert!!! somebody should trace this homicide-proned man to his residence asap before it's too late because it's obvious he didn't come for advice, he came for permission.
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by inositol88(m): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2015
BRO TAKE IT EASY OH, REMEMBER U HAVE NO OTHER PARENT BUT THEM.

U AND UR BROTHER COULD POSSIBLY BE GOING THROUGH YOUTHFUL EXUBERANCE.

WE WIA ALSO QUARANTINED LIKE DAT BY OUR PARENT AND THOROUGHLY PUNISHED WHEN WE DISOBEYED. INFACT MY DAD EARNED THE TITLE "ninja" FROM US.

BUT WE LATER DISCOVERED IT WAS DISCIPLINE, AND THAT HAS SERVED AS A GUARDING PRINCIPLE FOR US..

AM SURE U WUD NOT BE HAPPY IF UR KIDS CALL U THE SAME NAMES U ARE CALLING UR PARENTS LATER IN FUTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by ipledge10(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2015
How can we help you?
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2015
Op calm down. From your write up it seems you and your blood bro are really stubborn, you guys don't listen to your parents, you like having things done your own way. How can your younger bro fight your dad It shows the level of disrespect. Remember the golden rule about children and parents; honor them so your days may be long. I suggest you apologize to your folks and start respecting their decisions, as long as you stay under their roof you are also under their control. So try and be responsible otherwise you are going to get yourself in trouble. cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Skryptchex(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
First of all,calm down.... move this to family section
Very funny grin grin grin of all d issues wey dey ground.....
Op if you can fend for yourself, y dont you leave them....if not,, na person wey create them fit control them. If there parents or anyone older than them is alive, report to them...if not, report to God.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Gabaleve(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2015
OP is not makin sense to me...d post be like dat of person wey dey explain afta quarrel
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2015
what a foöl
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by SkinnyDude(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2015
op, dont tell me you are still eating 'mama thank ma'am'. leave that house, stop disturbing them, they are tired of you and your lazy ass.. go hustle!!!
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by femi4: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
kendrick9:
she just finish swallowing the milk
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by faith551(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
Oga, I no know wetin your mama do you, but I want you to know something, you are only wishing her dead, but she didn't have to wish if she wanted when you were still an infant, she had the absolute power to terminate you but she kept you, that alone should be an atonement for whatsoever wrong you think she is doing you now
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Sveen: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
If anyone is to be blamed for your predicament, I think it's your mum. The love/bond is not there, instead she filled your heart with hatred.

Op, never nurture the thought of murdering anybody, those couple gave you life, don't take theirs from them.
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by widowhusband: 6:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
How old r u guys, what exactly must you guys do outside after 7pm.If you r both above 18, just get your own apartment and be independent instead of all this ranting. Yesterday i saw a letter of an Asian couple to their 18 yr old son practically requesting he takes up his independence and leave. Infact you sound like a cultist ...
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Fernandowski(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm

If you think you are big enough to abide by the rules your parents gives you,go and get your own apartment and move in with your bro

Depends what you guys do till late night

Like me now,i stay outside till 9pm sometimes cus I always return from training very late....

Bro,dont do what you will later live to regret

*FAMILY IS ALL THAT WE GOT* - WIZ KHALIFA
Re: Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:

cracking up at someone else predicament..without offering any kind of advice..WOeMEN sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are you a Side Chic? / Whats Your Take On Ladies Testing Guys / Top 10 Easy Wats On How To Make Your Butt Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.