Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? (3266 Views)

18 Reasons You Should Be Faithful To Your Lover/spouse>>> A MUST READ 4 EVERYONE / Ladies What Is The Highest Recharge Unit U Hav Eva Received? / Parent Disagreement Over Choice Of Spouse - A Marriage Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by vizboy(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2013
Aklofs: Will u b my spouse den?
If u akcept i'll kal u cashew.
LMAO ABEH I CAnt fit laugh oh. So wetin u wan come do to grape now
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On May 20, 2013
Aklofs: yes
She Mustn't see this i guess undecided
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 20, 2013
Mugu mi. Sounds cute right?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
sexymoma: She Mustn't see this i guess undecided
I'm leaving her soon.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 20, 2013
Aklofs:
I'm leaving her soon.

Smh. . . .
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 10:26pm On May 20, 2013
Br3nd4:

Smh. . . .
*Straighten her head*wot's it?Are u Grape 2.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by mallorca(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2013
Ananas-scheiben kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 21, 2013
fruityjojo: hahahaha u would call ur husby BEANS! hmmm dats not Fruity me thinks is EARTHY.
You know the pods nah.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 6:47am On May 21, 2013
Aklofs:
I'm leaving her soon.
you are only talking about the big and bitter side of it, you never thought of it benefit and it nutrient.
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by McAmah(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2013
i call her coconut ...... she too strong head angry
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 9:41am On May 21, 2013
Mc Amah: i call her coconut ...... she too strong head angry
Lmao
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by iszynoni: 3:14pm On May 21, 2013
I will call him apple
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2013
iszynoni: I will call him apple
Cute
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Princessmel(f): 6:18pm On May 21, 2013
I don't want you to call me cashew undecided
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 7:28pm On May 21, 2013
Princessmel: I don't want you to call me cashew undecided
so what should he call u
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 7:49pm On May 21, 2013
Princessmel: I don't want you to call me cashew undecided
wot du u want den?my kerosene mango
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Aklofs: 7:51pm On May 21, 2013
sexymoma: so what should he call u
Help me ask ha
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by Princessmel(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2013
I don't want u to call me anything, ur not my spouse tongue
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 7:28am On May 22, 2013
Aklofs:
Help me ask ha
so you have left the grape woman undecided
Aklofs:
Help me ask ha
so you have left the grape woman
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by shizzle11(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2013
Lol...even girls without boyfriends are busy naming

Erm..those of you with multiple boyfriends/partners, mind telling us which one(s) you're naming?
Re: If You Were 2 Giv Your Spouse A Fruity Name Wot Name Would U Hav Given Him/her? by sexymoma(f): 9:52am On May 22, 2013
shizzle11: Lol...even girls without boyfriends are busy naming

Erm..those of you with multiple boyfriends/partners, mind telling us which one(s) you're naming?
It Means you have Multiple Gurls, you Couldn't even Named One grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion : My Girlfriend Gets Carried Away When She Sees Male Friends / I Feel Like Quitting This Relationship / Why Do Some Ladies Like Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.