Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (28580 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 16, 2013
CAM, where did you get those pictures?

They're making cry for Nigeria cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by nijanigga: 5:32pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: THEIR FATHERS FOUGHT AGAINST THE EAST When they wanted to form their own country. Therefore we will NEVER allow them to secede. We shall fight them, we shall shoot everything that moves, even those that don't move. We shall defeat the secessionists. cool cool
Your ojukwu said they only lost the battle not defeated. And massobb is living today to actualize his desire.
Or biafrans are only bragging after being whipped.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Have you been to China before?....yes or no ,i want an answer if you got some pride in you...lets go

Dude has crossed the road from Abia to Imo.

To him, that's international
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 16, 2013
I don't get why African muslims refuse to understand that being a Muslim doesn't mean you have to worship Arabs , you don't have to act Arabs..terrorism is alien to Africa..stoning ,Niquab, burqua are not African

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Akin to Ibos/MASSOBS carrying around Israeli flags in 2013........ lol very sad indeed
smh....Just thinking when the entire black race will know that a borrowed ideology will always end up in loosing your identity and making your generations unborn look like zombies in the eyes of other race. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 5:35pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: your case is worse, poor and illiterate amaljiri are owning you eh eh

The citizen of an enemy state whose gendermes TERRORISE Nigerians, stole Bakassi from us and are bent on causing disaffection in Nigeria is posting here. It is nothing short of foreign interference and subversion

You care for the southerners so much and you don't allow them to fish, your soldiers r.ap.e them! How I wish we could level some parts of that place to teach you a lasting lesson!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Dude has crossed the road from Abia to Imo.

To him, that's international
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't get why African muslims refuse to understand that being a Muslim doesn't mean you have to worship Arabs , you don't have to act Arabs..terrorism is alien to Africa..stoning ,Niquab, burqua are not African

My dear, you're correct.
I pray that Africans revert back to their traditional religion
Europeans brainwashed my African people with "Jesus"
Arabs brainwashed my African people with "Allah"
cry

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:37pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Bro no country ever spoke one language until some yrs ago that they as a people decided to adopt a particular pattern of writing and speaking and over yrs it became a national ideology which our founding fathers failed to do.....and don't you dare ask me how many times i wrote JAMB because i'm up there and you are just down there.....forget abt Nl grin grin grin
Up northern Nigeria you mean? Do you think if naija is nuke by arabs tomorrow it will affect me? My family and I are very comfortable in Yankee, we are living that good life. All I am saying is stop exposing your ignorance when a foreigner is stating his or her concerns. China is Nigeria's trading partner and what ever affects Nigeria, creates a multiplier effect in China. I don't admire ethnocentric cos they often exhibit inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 16, 2013
truly:

The citizen of an enemy state whose gendermes TERRORISE Nigerians, stole Bakassi from us and are bent on causing disaffection in Nigeria is posting here. It is nothing short of foreign interference and subversion

You care for the southerners so much and you don't allow them to fish, your soldiers r.ap.e them! How I wish we could level some parts of that place to teach you a lasting lesson!
you don't know what you are talking about.

And I'm here because 200M of Muslims, is a threat to peaceful and tiny Cameroon, a Bokoharam nation is a threat to the whole West Africa region

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Up northern Nigeria you mean? Do you think if naija is nuke by arabs tomorrow it will affect me? My family and I are very comfortable in Yankee, we are living that good life. All I am saying is stop exposing your ignorance when a foreigner is stating his or her concerns. China is Nigeria's trading partner and what ever affects Nigeria, creates a multiplier effect in China. I don't admire ethnocentric cos they often exhibit inferiority complex.

Very comfortable in Yankee en?

No be you I dey see with Mexican people, looking for house labor? You think I no fit recognize your thick Ibo accent?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

My dear, you're correct.
I pray that Africans revert back to their traditional religion
Europeans brainwashed my African people with "Jesus"
Arabs brainwashed my African people with "Allah"
cry

Same here same here
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by solomon111(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2013
truly:

stop blaming the wrong person.
Gowon is still alive.
He gave biafra's land away so he could have the last laugh.
Well,the decision has backfired.
That place is oil-rich and Nigeria will soon fall apart anyway.
Talk about losing on both ends.!!
We will get bakassi back after we leave this nonsensical union.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

No be you I dey see with Mexican people, looking for house labor? You think I no fit recognize your thick Ibo accent?

Hes the guy at Home Depot.. SMH grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Na him be that o grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:44pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Filthy yoruba scum with sweaty armpit, I remember you na. Shey you remember dat day for air port when that lady say make you tone down your loud voice and say your accent dey scare her son?

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Filthy yoruba scum with sweaty armpit, I remember you na. Shey you remember dat day for air port when that lady say make you tone down your loud voice and say your accent dey scare her son?

Na lie. You just mad she dont want you tongue

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Lmao @ staying at yankee.....We're talking abt something else you're talking abt where you stay .
simple question you couldn't answer, how am my sure that you're not a jail bird in yankee?.....after all if one ends up in prison in a foreign country, you're in yankee na...olodo times 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:45pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yeah the dude dat fhucked you without condom and was complaining that a week old sper.m was hanging on your pub.ic hair. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 16, 2013
solomon111: stop blaming the wrong person.
Gowon is still alive.
it seems you like to see your people die, this time it will b more than 5M...keep dreaming about something which never belonged to u, ....the funny thing is no Effik, no ibibio, no ekoi, no esangele , talk about getting Bakassi back the people are getting used to Cameroonian rule, but Igbo, the only people talking about getting Bakassi back are Igbo, why I don't know, dude, Igbo land never reached bakassi, why the obsession?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:47pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao @ staying at yankee.....We're talking abt something else you're talking abt where you stay .
simple question you couldn't answer, how am my sure that you're not a jail bird in yankee?.....after all if one ends up in prison in a foreign country, you're in yankee na...olodo times 2 grin grin grin grin
China man don put you for your place. He saw you as a cave man and refused to go back and forth with you. Damn homie....lol
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

as in the guy na ekpa
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by mu2sa2: 5:48pm On May 16, 2013
lorretta u: And how hdid he get this info.do they tell him their plans before they embark on it?
He will soon come out and say he was misquoted. At least we know that when a politician lied, that's how s/he rationalizes it.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 16, 2013
solomon111: stop blaming the wrong person.
Gowon is still alive.

Apart from the bountiful ND oil that feeds the whole of Nigeria, the oil you're talking about is just a chicken change for your politicians.

ND is the only reason Nigeria is forced together in 2013.

Can you imagine a nation closing its eyes to boko haram's violence all in the name of union.

GEJ and his cabals are only reacting with such fervor because he knows of Boko haram's Plan to declare its own country

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
Yeah the dude dat fhucked you without condom and was complaining that a week old sper.m was hanging on your pub.ic hair. grin grin

You win. Im laughing too hard to respond grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

ewww why would I want that smelly apku tout eww
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

lmao grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
China man don put you for your place. He saw you as a cave man and refused to go back and forth with you. Damn homie....lol
Nah....He noticed he didn't meet his typical olodo and foreign azz licker like your type and he bailed with lil dyck and flat chinco azz tongue.

HE KNOCKED ON THE WRONG DOOR AND THE WRONG GUY SHOWED UP cool....deal with it numb-nuts

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Lmao @ staying at yankee.....We're talking abt something else you're talking abt where you stay .

When they start talking about their amerikanna location, you know they're in one place in abule Aba
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:52pm On May 16, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Go hard or go home.....
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by truly: 5:54pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: you don't know what you are talking about.

And I'm here because 200M of Muslims, is a threat to peaceful and tiny Cameroon, a Bokoharam nation is a threat to the whole West Africa region

Peaceful?
With your gendermes always shooting Nigerians. You are here to cause disaffection
What love do you have for Nigerians.
Were Nigeria properly-run, that Bakassi issue should have given us the opportunity to enlarge our map
No problem from Benin, Niger, Chad. But Cameroon? Always formenting trouble.
And you are posting here. I believe it is unpatriotic and nearly treason to allow you to post.

Deaths in Bakassi: Nigerians in ceded territory accuse Cameroun of breaching pact
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/deaths-in-bakassi-nigerians-in-ceded-territory-accuse-cameroun-of-breaching-pact/

11 feared dead, 1,800 displaced as Cameroon gendarmes launch attack on Bakassi
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/11-feared-dead-1800-displaced-as-cameroon-gendarmes-launch-attack-on-bakassi/

Cameroun: Gendarmes Evict 1,000 Nigerians From Bakassi
http://www.cameroon-info.net/stories/0,43731,@,cameroun-gendarmes-evict-1-000-nigerians-from-bakassi.html
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When they start talking about their amerikanna location, you know they're in one place in abule Aba
I'm all cracked up...jeez you get bad mouth grin grin grin grin....don't be surprised he's looking for somebody to scam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.