Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur (28568 Views)

Deadly Bombings Reported In Nigerian City Where Boko Haram Was Founded- NY Times / Buhari And Osinbajo Declare Their Assets / I Knew Babangida Was Planning To Overthrow Me - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 16, 2013
Policewoman: YOU ARE A CAMEROUNIAN SO STOP POKING NOSE IN MATTERS YOU Know nothing of.
shut up and I accept that you don't know what is a secular state na waa oo, my nationality has nothing to do with it..I can go and create another moniker if I want. BTW, I have all the rights to voice my views.your boko brought kidnapping in my country angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Omen100(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2013
9jadelta: i thought tukur said boko haram are freedom fighters undecided

THANK YOU MY BROTHER AND THE LATE SECURITY ADVISER ONCE SAID IN ASABA THAT THE PROBLEM OF BOKO HARAM WAS AN INTERNAL PDP CRISIS WHICH ESCALATED INTO A NATIONAL PROBLEM IN INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION AS A RESULT OF PARTY POLICY WHICH STATE THAT SOME PART/SECTION OF THE COUNTRY CAN NOT PRODUCE A PRESIDENT AFTER A PERIOD OF 8YEARS AND GOD HAVE MERCY, THE SECURITY ADVISER HAS LONG DIED & BURIED.

MAY GOD BLESS HIS SOUL.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Pukkah: 4:48pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: a secular state where people use sharia law? Do you know the definition of secular?

A secular country that declares religious holidays and sponsors pilgrimages for only Muslims and Christians.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
REMOVE THE OIL FROM THE NIGER DELTA AND THERE WOULD BE NO NIGERIA IN ONE YEAR.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shut up and I accept that you don't know what is a secular state na waa oo, my nationality has nothing to do with it..I can go and create another moniker if I want. BTW, I have all the rights to voice my views.your boko brought kidnapping in my country angry angry

ahaha I don't think boko did. Kidnapping is a SE specialty. Doesnt CAM have a huge Ibo population?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Mustymohd2: 4:50pm On May 16, 2013
he is there leader, if not how did he know
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Policewoman(f): 4:50pm On May 16, 2013
nijanigga: But what's wrong with boko haram declaring their own country?
THEIR FATHERS FOUGHT AGAINST THE EAST When they wanted to form their own country. Therefore we will NEVER allow them to secede. We shall fight them, we shall shoot everything that moves, even those that don't move. We shall defeat the secessionists. cool cool
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: REMOVE THE OIL FROM THE NIGER DELTA AND THERE WOULD BE NO NIGERIA IN ONE YEAR.

There's oil in Kogi state too. That would have to dry out before Nogeria is divided
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ahaha I don't think boko did. Kidnapping is a SE specialty. Doesnt CAM have a huge Ibo population?
lmao, yes we do, but I was talking about the French tourists grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 4:52pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And what more can we say about OJUJWU that ran from the face of war, leaving his people to fend for themselves?
He ran yet he was buried as a hero and to add to the insult,majority of your governors were part of the planning committee that gave him befitting burial, aint it? While awo the fulani lap dog was given an emergency burial for fear of his body decaying immediately after drinking poison.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Occurstaem(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2013
In their dream.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 16, 2013
noblezone: Is that so?
Then we are already in "Biafra part II".

Hediota ( in spanish)...how does this concern Biafra
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by tpia5: 4:55pm On May 16, 2013
hmm, so its no longer about banning western education, its now about secession.

interesting!!!!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

There's oil in Kogi state too. That would have to dry out before Nogeria is divided
It's not in commercial quantity and do you know the life span for one wellhead or how long it will take for an entire reservoir to be depleted?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by philips70(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: because the elites that controls all these majority ethnicity benefits a lot from this one Nigeria as long as the oil keeps flowing from the Niger Delta and that also includes the criminal elites from the Niger Delta.

For once I agree with you on this view. These elites will never allow any form of separation including the current President. The name The President of the federal republic of Nigeria, senator of the federal republic of Nigeria, minister....et al is just too much for them to relinquish. But immediately they quit power they will be the first to shout SNC. Thunder fire all of them. These idiots holding the whole Nation to ransom should be allowed to have their own country. And please for those of us who think the North cannot fend for themselves should quit such thinking and allow them go. I for one believe they have more than enough to sustain themselves when this happen.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by DICKtator: 4:56pm On May 16, 2013
Can you imagine? The president had to wait till it got to this?
He now took pre-emptive measure? Not really smart of him!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 4:57pm On May 16, 2013
Tinubu APC is a terrorist organization.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Policewoman(f): 4:58pm On May 16, 2013
bootlegaz:
He ran yet he was buried as a hero and to add to the insult,majority of your governors were part of the planning committee that gave him befitting burial, aint it? While awo the fulani lap dog was given an emergency burial for fear of his body decaying immediately after drinking poison.

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Bolarge1(m): 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
NO PROBLEM NOW WE ARE READY FOR THEM.

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by GoodSamaritan: 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
World war III: With Buhari as president. At last, dream come true!

You have a BIG problem but you know it
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
Truckpusher: It's not in commercial quantity and do you know the life span for one wellhead or how long it will take for an entire reservoir to be depleted?

ND oil has been given a life estimate of 30-50years

Kogi's newly discovered oil should last longer than that.

Sugbon, mo get point e
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by bootlegaz: 5:00pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Armed robbery, extortion and touting is SW last name, aint it? .....cool story bro* grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Uwakuwak(f): 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
How many of their sponsors are in support of their declaration.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by ClitorialDept: 5:03pm On May 16, 2013
Who stopped them from doing such?
Abeg I will help them start a petition down south for the declaration of Bokostan.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by greatmen: 5:03pm On May 16, 2013
One naijarai !! Kai I go come for boko !
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by dangali: 5:04pm On May 16, 2013
They can still declare if they want it. habah tukur are u afraid of them? by the way where is the source of your information that boko boys planned to have there country. next information from tukur is to tell nigerians the name of the country the boko boys intended to named.
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1110033_beaf_and_others_support_ibo_presidency_jpg4de3964dfa885b57f005c9e28ea0b82d[/img]

I see Uche (the one in blue gown). We grew up together in Lagos before he departed to ND embarassed
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: everything Mam, let them go or b ready to become a muslim.

The problem here is as soon as they have their country they will wage a war against Nigeria and since they are a sovereign country funding their war won't b difficult, they will receive help from those Arabic countries etc.
Even though you are not a Nigerian you are the only one who made absolute sense here so far! could that be because you are not of Nigeria?
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by chinaman666(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2013
Hi, I'm Chinese living in Nigeria, not Nigerian.

Don't be offended by my saying this, but I just want to understand what is it that Southern Nigerians want in keeping the North in the union? I mean, they're violent, they want out, and I think most people here around Lagos don't really care if they become their own country like Niger or Chad, so why putting so much resources in forcing them to stay with Nigeria? It's not like the country is benefitting from them staying inside the union?

Like I said, I'm not saying my view has any merit. I just want to know what y'all think. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by tefund(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2013
ShymmexLion: They should have allowed them to do that!

Nigeria is destined for failure; you've tried for 53 years and for 53 years you have failed miserably with a capital F.

It's time to try something new and break the darn cursed country into pieces!!

Let people align with their ethnic identities in their own new countries!

Stop stunting everyone's growth with Nigeria - Nigeria will NEVER work!!

Jah bless!

so ambitious
Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ND oil has been given a life estimate of 30-50years

Kogi's newly discovered oil should last longer than that.

Sugbon, mo get point e
Again the ND's oil wells and reservoir that has been given 30-50yrs are the known oil and gas wells (reservoirs) that has been or is being been explored and exploited and they keep hitting new reservoirs in fact i can say that Nigeria's oil which is in the Niger Delta is being untapped going by our slow motion development.......mind you we didn't talk abt the new tech. that is being deployed in defining deep reservoirs in the deep offshore.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Was Planning To Declare Their Own Country - Tukur by mrperfect(m): 5:09pm On May 16, 2013
That is means what mr President did is completely right by his decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / The Asiwaju They Don’t Know By Tayo Ayinde / Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.