Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (28937 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Ifecoded(m): 9:25am On May 17, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
DINDINRIN AGBA

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by titilayobola85: 9:52am On May 17, 2013
cheesy grin
Kingslaw: They should do something before i do something o!
B4 u start learning barbing or bricklayer..............is better u forget it and start preparing for anoda because even 150 marks is added to ur 39 it won't take u anywhere. grin grin
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 10:33am On May 17, 2013
Alamen001: Yes, the papers leaked and candidates were changing the paper type given to them to that of the type leaked. Unknown to them, JAMB has a database of paper type of each candidate. Hence, JAMB marked them by the paper type allocated.

Click Here
u have succeded in spewing heaps of rubbish... So disappointed
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by cherryurch(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2013
Na 2day paper begin leak? Wey dem go com dey suffer innocent ppl,no b dem release d answers b4?wetin dem expect na.abeg make dem remark dat tin joor b4 thunder go fire their papa
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Phemmy16(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2013
If u know u are a victim of these- witheld result and pending result. Kindly drop ur jamb registration number. I just nid five numbers a friend of mine is going to there office now.you have just 3o minutes to do that.pls be quick just wanna help ooo. Ur time counts from nau d first five will be considered.i dont need ur money just to help.just ensure it is witheld or pending result dont drop ur reg number if ur case is different from these aforelisted
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by korm2me(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2013
Alamen001: Yes, the papers leaked and candidates were changing the paper type given to them to that of the type leaked. Unknown to them, JAMB has a database of paper type of each candidate. Hence, JAMB marked them by the paper type allocated.
Big lie. Dy didnt mark acordin 2 paper type. Dat has bin proven
Click Here
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Ortarico(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2013
hakym_biyi@yaho:
Infact, it needs to be checked very well, because all the students who are representing their schools for quize and other related competition and are coming out in flying colours are regarded as part of this menace we called failure. i can remember when i wrote thesame jamb in 1996 where the only result i got was the word "DELETE" directly from jamb office@ ikoyi.Now tell me if this ppl are really serious about our educational carrier.

quiz[/]
[b]career

no-one is perfect though!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Fynestboi: 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
Lol
Texas.Cowgirl:
I took JAMB 20 times, this year is my year oh heavenly father
20times omo ogun esu lele yi beta go learn trade
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Fynestboi: 5:16pm On May 17, 2013
mayorall: An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.
In an interview with The nation , Shodunke who led some. Candidates protest , the mass failure In the utme In maryland, Lagos, last Thursday, queried the jamb leadership led by prof. Dibu Ojerinde In conducting d examination.
He stated that most of the students were failed by d body cos of d rumour that paper leaked
If paper leaked, the right thing is for the body to have cancelled d exercise. And fixed another day 4 it. You can not punish students with what I called "monumental failure" cos d examination paper leaked.. Leakage of examination paper cannot be blamed on the students, "he said".

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

You can read more gat class.
i also saw dis tn bt am veing dubious mind if dat mumu man called DIBU wuld eva agree to dis
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Fynestboi: 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
SUgGESTN: wat i tnk dibu can do is He shuld eida cum out and tell us hw he mark mai/our scripts... Or he annouce it dat any applicant dat neva participate in d so called malpractise to go to any nearest Jamb office and refill anoda form for free inorder to rewrite anoda exam... I tink dis muld solve d whole ish.... Abi wetn u tnk..
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Odunhana: 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
Fynestboi: SUgGESTN: wat i tnk dibu can do is He shuld eida cum out and tell us hw he mark mai/our scripts... Or he annouce it dat any applicant dat neva participate in d so called malpractise to go to any nearest Jamb office and refill anoda form for free inorder to rewrite anoda exam... I tink dis muld solve d whole ish.... Abi wetn u tnk..
yours opinion though! The Dibu of this year is not that of the previous years.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Ortarico(m): 7:54pm On May 17, 2013
Hmmm. . . .many of you guyz might be wondering why this dude has chosen to correct spelling mistakes on this thread and made no comments on the topic. You're right!

Why I choose to be indifferent is because of some schadenfreudes that make jest of us. They say; 'Look at these Olodos protesting against the results JAMB meritoriously awarded them. . . .they can't even speak nor write well in good english than to make blunders and often mis-spell, I laugh in Use of English type I' and many more.....
Therefore, It's high time we checked or modified our mistakes to put an end to it.

JAMB frustrates! How could you same score my ability in three subjects: 53, 53, 53 and 50? I'm not saying it's impossible either but I doubt it in respect to my competency cause i'm yet to recover from the shock!!
On coming back from my exam centre on the 27th, I pretended to be despondent in order to surprise my cousins who were sceptical about me making a 270+ in the end. Now everything
has just coincide.
Yes, i'm still shocked but what can I do than accept my fate and also thank God my case differs from others. It's much more hilariously funny of the apprentice learning tailoring opposite my house to have four twelves in his fours. Can you see how the board has automatically added a year to the period of his apprenticeship! Another dude fainted on seeing his 005 aggregate. A lot of saga has been recorded, even the guy that wrote this still feels blue.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Giftdavids(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2013
Pace$etter:
Though Jamb f**k but anyway it was a lesson for those malpractising...

2013..the year they'll never forget.
To those who read & still were affected..note:ti elese ba n jiya...olododo ma pinu e(if the sinners are suffering,the righteous must take part)
ur quote works for u only. D innocent can't be punished wif the guilty, not when my God is still alive! I av neva seen the righteous 4saken nor the prudent beggin 4 bread!!! PARK WELL BROS
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Anuoluwap(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2013

Click Here
NO! Jamb didnt do anytin abt dat
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by funmidnairaland: 12:48am On May 18, 2013
Are you a trying to secure admission into the university ??
Then you should like ===>https://www.facebook.com/Prepclass.com.ng?ref=hl for more info on about JAMB, POST-JAMB, SCHOLARSHIP,and all sorts
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Scopic01(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeew...I even think say na FG....OYO lo wa!!!!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Fynestboi: 6:17am On May 18, 2013
Odunhana: yours opinion though! The Dibu of this year is not that of the previous years.
hmmmmmm
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Fynestboi: 6:19am On May 18, 2013
I agree wit u
Ortarico: Hmmm. . . .many of you guyz might be wondering why this dude has chosen to correct spelling mistakes on this thread and made no comments on the topic. You're right!

Why I choose to be indifferent is because of some schadenfreudes that make jest of us. They say; 'Look at these Olodos protesting against the results JAMB meritoriously awarded them. . . .they can't even speak nor write well in good english than to make blunders and often mis-spell, I laugh in Use of English type I' and many more.....
Therefore, It's high time we checked or modified our mistakes to put an end to it.

JAMB frustrates! How could you same score my ability in three subjects: 53, 53, 53 and 50? I'm not saying it's impossible either but I doubt it in respect to my competency cause i'm yet to recover from the shock!!
On coming back from my exam centre on the 27th, I pretended to be despondent in order to surprise my cousins who were sceptical about me making a 270+ in the end. Now everything
has just coincide.
Yes, i'm still shocked but what can I do than accept my fate and also thank God my case differs from others. It's much more hilariously funny of the apprentice learning tailoring opposite my house to have four twelves in his fours. Can you see how the board has automatically added a year to the period of his apprenticeship! Another dude fainted on seeing his 005 aggregate. A lot of saga has been recorded, even the guy that wrote this still feels blue.
mai own na 50, 50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent / OAU-Ife Students Thread: Great IFE! / ASUU Rejects 35% Salary Increase For Professors; Wants 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.