Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,285 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (28921 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Mosope081: 6:48pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
pls u can do better than hating..Do u tink everybody got the so called leaked questions?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by kyrianomang(m): 6:48pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=mayorall]An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.
In an interview with The nation , Shodunke who led some. Candidates protest , the mass failure In the utme In maryland, Lagos, last Thursday, queried the jamb leadership led by prof. Dibu Ojerinde In conducting d examination.
He stated that most of the students were failed by d body cos of d rumour that paper leaked
If paper leaked, the right thing is for the body to have cancelled d exercise. And fixed another day 4 it. You can not punish students with what I called "monumental failure" cos d examination paper leaked.. Leakage of examination paper cannot be blamed on the students, "he said".

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

You can read more gat class.[/quote
first of all,may i acknowledg my appreciation to dis man's courage.be that as it may,i would like him to knw that one thing is to go to court and another,is to win the case.he should note further that cases are not decided in courts of law on d basis of sentiment or speculations which are no business of the law both on relevant facts.further,it doesn't lie in your place to know whether or not you would win a particular case as it's evry lawyer's aim in representing a client.it obvious the man is speaking out of ignorance.o ignorance is kind
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by chiwuike20: 6:51pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
I apologise 4 my crude statement aforehand, if I've pricked someone by it, I'm very sorry
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by kyrianomang(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2013
Mosope081:
pls u can do better than hating..Do u tink everybody got the so called leaked questions?
all woh he has said are nothing both opinions.mmhm,d court is a court of facts not opinions.well,am nt a jambite though i share in their pains,both when it has to do with issues of law,i kip emotions far off myself
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nehemiah459(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2013
Alamen001: Yes, the papers leaked and candidates were changing the paper type given to them to that of the type leaked. Unknown to them, JAMB has a database of paper type of each candidate. Hence, JAMB marked them by the paper type allocated.

Click Here

Hey dude, that's a lie cos my neighbour wrote three (3) papers that weren't her type got all of them above 50 but Mathematics which she wrote her type, she got below 50. And she got 221.

So from these analysis what do you think?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by ujchief(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2013
Lol...and who is going to do the remarking? Him?

Once again, kudos to Jamb for trying hard to curb the evil called malpractice which has corroded our educational system.

Instead of crying foul, students that had an average score should study hard for the post-utme because they will sure get admitted since it was just few that got a high score.

One again, Jamb remains the remedy to our education system!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by dgb4(m): 7:07pm On May 16, 2013
U scored 38 in jamb and u want 2 study medicine n u joined others 2 protest, even if dey add 100mks each, my dear u are not even qualified 2 be a native doctor. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 16, 2013
CLICK LIKE IF U WANT A REMARK OF THE SCRIPTS

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Harysyn(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I took JAMB 20 times, this year is my year oh heavenly father
Your case needs God's Intervention oh..
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by clockwise(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2013
@ temiorisunde, liking ur post will do wat to the grieved jambites?.like ko hate ni. mtcheww. @ cowgirl it is definately ur year. lol
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by nosike3(m): 7:27pm On May 16, 2013
Students won't read and when they fail they demand for a remark(upgrade)... How bad can a society get? God have mercy on nigeria..
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by meforyou1(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2013
Re-mark the papers for what? Papers marked with a computer? It's gabbage in gabbage out. Same result even if re-marked a trillion times
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by meforyou1(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2013
Nehemiah459:

Hey dude, that's a lie cos my neighbour wrote three (3) papers that weren't her type got all of them above 50 but Mathematics which she wrote her type, she got below 50. And she got 221.

So from these analysis what do you think?
how is mathematics her type? She has PhD in mathematics?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by hemor(m): 7:34pm On May 16, 2013
Chai!!! God punish Dibu... no wonder jamb gave me 69 in math
Make dem remark everything
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Solozzo(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2013
rhadiator15: rubBisH..tink d candidates deserve wat they got.cos,hardly will u find students reading 4 jamb..'em they wait 4 sms 2 their phone,or some one that has collected moni in oda 2 upgrade their score..oga park

You are not in touch with what happened. JAMB had a lot of screw-ups; missing candidates marks, computer marking errors, obscure scores deduction, candidates verification problems and so on. This is why there is a call for a mark of the scripts.

I strongly support a remark or cancellation of that exam and repeat.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 16, 2013
Dibu ojerinde is the next minister of education. Haters go sleep for burial ground.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by EatmyShorts: 8:00pm On May 16, 2013
If you failed you Jamb. You can come to my Church for Internship.

I pay well and you are Guaranteed Fame and Women.

Jesus loves you.

Pastor MarcAnthony.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by wem88(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
eyahhh jamb don suppose giv u customized jamb vest and cap nd probably a slippers or better stil make u an ambassador of jamb
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by EatmyShorts: 8:05pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Young Lady, you need Jesus in your Life . I hold Deliverance sessions for People who are being dribbled like Maradonna by Satan, People who Satan has become the C.Ronaldo of their destiny.

Please when coming dress lightly; so the deliverance can be smooth.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by plainmirror(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2013
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Deiok(m): 8:17pm On May 16, 2013
just passing.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by hemor(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Nawa oooo... did you offend jamb?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by unikdamzel(f): 8:23pm On May 16, 2013
dgb4: U scored 38 in jamb and u want 2 study medicine n u joined others 2 protest, even if dey add 100mks each, my dear u are not even qualified 2 be a native doctor. grin grin grin grin

LMAO. Hahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahah
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=mayoral)
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.[/quote]
i think its the other way round. Many students failed because the examination did not leak like other years.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by EatmyShorts: 8:32pm On May 16, 2013
Solozzo:

You are not in touch with what happened. JAMB had a lot of screw-ups; missing candidates marks, computer marking errors, obscure scores deduction, candidates verification problems and so on. This is why there is a call for a mark of the scripts.

I strongly support a remark or cancellation of that exam and repeat.

What do you mean by cancellation of the Exam?! You must be very unserious!

You better Study and Seek Jesus.

Jesus loves you.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 16, 2013
Yes boss we are FULLY in support, how can u fail innocent people for the shortcomings ur establishment? For exam papers to leak an insider must surely be involved, as "intellectuals" the jamb hierachy are better disposed to know dis, this only gives justification to the proposed scrapping of the board. REMARK NOW inorder not to kill justice
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by EatmyShorts: 8:37pm On May 16, 2013
enelma: Yes boss we are FULLY in support, how can u fail innocent people for the shortcomings ur establishment? For exam papers to leak an insider must surely be involved, as "intellectuals" the jamb hierachy are better disposed to know dis, this only gives justification to the proposed scrapping of the board. REMARK NOW inorder not to kill justice

Keep Quiet and go and read, while you're doing that; make sure you give your life to Jesus.

Jesus loves you.

Pastor MarcAnthony
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Zikado: 8:56pm On May 16, 2013
wem88:
eyahhh jamb don suppose giv u customized jamb vest and cap nd probably a slippers or better stil make u an ambassador of jamb
lwkmd...lolz i laf n use of eng type i
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 16, 2013
yes, am in full support of dat. dibu or wateva he called himsef shud step forward nd explain. carry on @op.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by GoodSamaritan: 9:04pm On May 16, 2013
The major problem with majority of these jambites is FACEBOOK, instead of them to FACE THEIR BOOKS.

Pls I need a web designer to help me build a website with rich educational resources to help young students in their studies. Lets call it WWW.FACEYOURBOOK.COM

Threatening JAMB is a demonstration of high level of foolishness. How come some students scored above 300 when some scored 0? A failure is a failure any time, any day until he learns to do what the successful ones are doing.

Tell those failure students to start attending JAMB lessons from today against next year. That's how to pass. The earlier the better.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 16, 2013
i dont knw why dat jamb is still functioning sef. leakage of paper and special centre has been their problem since. y dont dey come up with measures to tackle these , afterall it is insiders at jamb that engage in dis unscrupulose actvties.
post utme shd be fortified to replace jamb they seem to conduct their exams in a free fair manner
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by themmie: 9:25pm On May 16, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]See all of dem r in support because dey failed. U bera quit social media nd prepare for next year . If I hear say dey remark am... No be person dey mark am nao na machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students / Lagos State List Of Books For Jsss3 Literature (bece)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.