Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. (28919 Views)

Good News Jambites "Jamb Remarking Results" / Remarking Of The Jamb 2013/2014 Result / Would You Support The Remarking Of Utme Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Dubemkelly(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2013
Al-hasan:
I was outrageously FLABBERGASTED when I saw my score. If JAMB knew that there was no flaw, let them call all the aggrieved Students to come and air their grievances. JAMB is cantankerous, Celecolomanic, Costonboflaw, ill-managed Exam Board. Jamb 218 is not mine . My unmitigated Swots in d home please help me. I will not agree.Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
U can do bera dan dis nd mind u communicatn z a two-way process,u communicate 2 get a feedback n wen dis aim is defeated den u hvnt actually communicated, English has got its conventional rules n wen too much synonymous words r used within a statemnt,it becums ambiguous
.I urge u spk simple correct English n reserve dt 4 ur lecturer once u get in if @tal he cares 2 read dem.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by thompson56(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2013
Having gone through the released
results of some
candidates who sat for the 2013
UTME exercise,
especially candidates who are
currently students of the University Of Nigeria(UNN),
The Global
Resources, has described the
examination body
“Inefficient” and branded the
results “a Failure”, and “a means to prevent
admission seeking
candidates” from furthering their
education. The
body, insists that the results
shown to most of these candidates, is in reality, not
theirs. As
described by Obasi. D. C. Chinedu,
“I might
assume this to be a database
error, or something of sort, because, from what I
have seen, the
released results does not belong
to the owners”
“Imagine a student of the
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, obtaining 49 out of 100
marks in biology.
Not that this is impossible, but
that with the
question answered, and the
person who sat for the examination, THIS IS REALLY
IMPOSSIBLE.” •
“Is JAMB trying to tell us that, the
breaking down
of food substances is no longer,
CATABOLISM, but now ANABOLISM? • Are they
trying to prove that
“Taenia Solium can be found in
“COWS” and no
longer “PIGS”? • Perhaps the
system has changed and the structure in earthworm is
no longer
“CLITELLUM” but now “COCOON”?
• Maybe Plant
that grows in dry areas are now
“HYDROPHYTES” and no longer “XEROPHYTES” • Or
perhaps,
Proboscis are now found in
“AMPHIBIANS” and not
“INSECTS” • Obviously, the
enzyme in the saliva is now “RENIN” and no longer
“PTYALIN” • Maybe
plants with devices for trapping
insects are now
“SYMBIOTIC” and no longer
“CARNIVOROUS” • I would understand if an example
of parasitic
protozoan is “PARAMECIUM” and
not
“PLASMODIUM” • Even Secondary
school teachers never knew that “PLASMA” helps
in clotting of
blood, The told us it was
“PLATELETS” • One
should attend a JAMB
International Secondary School So as to be taught that,
“SEBACEOUS
GLAND” is involved in excretion
and not “SWEAT
GLAND”. • I also forgot that the
structure which provide supports in the body is
“MUSCLE” and not
“SKELETON” • Also, Chitin in
arthropods is
strengthened by “PROTEINS” and
not “CALCIUM COMPOUNDS”. • What is the point
spending 6
years in high school, and learn
that transfer of
Pollen grains from anther to a
receptive stugma is “POLLINATION”, when JAMB
believes, its
“PROPAGATION” or perhap,
“PLACENTATION” •
Now, Every Nigerian Believes that
the male reproductive organ of a plant is
“PETAL” and no
longer “STAMEN”, thanks to JAMB.
• I also forgot
that the most important plant
hormone is “ABSCISIC ACID” not even “AUXIN”
• Lest I forget,
in the next JAMB UTME, if there
would be any,
remember that, “OESTROGEN” is
Synthesized in the “TESTES” and not the
“OVARIES” • Even
WAEC/NECO/PRE-DEGREE lecturers
do nospAm
bLoCked By Jazzyfans.comnow
that the group which universal recipients belong
to is “O”, and
not “AB”. If you doubt, Ask JAMB.
Its only
appropriate for the management
of the Joint Admission and Matriculation
board(JAMB) to be
bold enough and Face the public,
admit that they
have made some possible errors
in the marking, and/or Results database, rather
than TRYING TO
COVER THEIR INEFFICIENCY, and in
the process,
giving admission seeking
Nigerians, a natural disadvantage ahead of the
coming psot-utme.
Just imagine a student seeking
admission into
medicine at UNN, with 221 marks.
That’s almost an impossible Comeback. What do
we say about
candidates who thumb-printed
clearly at their
examination centres, had their
Exam slips signed (proving successful thumb print)
but are still yet
to see their results owing to No-
Biometric
Verification, while some others
did not thumb- print, but have seen theirs Its
obvious to every
literate Nigerian, that something
is wrong with the
released 2013 UTME Results, but
what is not clear is why the board(JAMB) are still
yet to see this, or
perhaps, are trying to cover it. If
the board
bequest, we have REGISTRATION
NO’S of candidates to prove our points,
and if the board
(JAMB) insist that the results is ok,
We would give
you a single reg no to remark the
script, if the scores stay the SAME(with
nothing less than 40
Marks Increase), SEIZE THE RESULT,
however, if
the scores differ, REMARK ALL
JAMB 2013 UTME RESULTS. Its high time, the Joint
Admission and
Matriculation Board(JAMB) come
out and accept
their mistakes, with protest
already in Sokoto, Kano and Edo. How many More
Protests do you
wish to see? This is the first JAMB
results ever that
has called for protests!!! JAMB:
Something Is Wrong!!!! NIGERIAN STUDENTS:
SHARE THIS TILL
IT GET TO JONATHAN OR DIBU!!!

5 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by AMossley(m): 10:24pm On May 16, 2013
Al-hasan:
I was outrageously FLABBERGASTED when I saw my score. If JAMB knew that there was no flaw, let them call all the aggrieved Students to come and air their grievances. JAMB is cantankerous, Celecolomanic, Costonboflaw, ill-managed Exam Board. Jamb 218 is not mine . My unmitigated Swots in d home please help me. I will not agree.Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
*singing* when you say 1+1=2,I know but when you say integrate and differentiate coshsinhtanh 2x+5ydx,you want to scatter your head.scatter,scatter your head
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 16, 2013
Alamen001: Yes, the papers leaked and candidates were changing the paper type given to them to that of the type leaked. Unknown to them, JAMB has a database of paper type of each candidate. Hence, JAMB marked them by the paper type allocated.

Click Here
who's dis nincompoop
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by teetee123: 10:29pm On May 16, 2013
Nehemiah459:

Hey dude, that's a lie cos my neighbour wrote three (3) papers that weren't her type got all of them above 50 but Mathematics which she wrote her type, she got below 50. And she got 221.

So from these analysis what do you think?

@Neh 459. Why don't u write in your mother tongue or pidgin. No wonder the failure rate is ever going up and u want JAMB to re-mark. [b][quote author=Nehemiah459]
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Klinee: 10:30pm On May 16, 2013
konn: my sister wrote jamb but the computer said she was absent we have gone to their office several times with a prove that she sat for the exam they said she should just wait for next year pls what do we do?
maybe your sister didnt follow the steps-by type the her exact exam number.jamb is most reliable body that conduct exam here in nigeria.scraping of jamb will bring all sort of malpractice in our educational system.there is nothing like bribing,expo,machinary,impersonating and copying from another in jamb exam.if u do any of this autumatically u will fail,becos the system by which the exam was set will not favour u.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Peterpan1(m): 10:35pm On May 16, 2013
Have you sat down and asked yourself if the problem is from jamb and its administration, instead u sit there posting trash, u are no different from a heartless individual. quote author=chiwuike20]I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu [/quote]
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
"I glad" r u sure u passed jamb urself? Aboki!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by OracleHex(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2013
viccipedia: u shld try another language.... I dont think you would pass jamb english without expo urself. no offense just an observation
You re a fool and you should STFU, its people like you dat indulge in malpractice
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by oladoya(m): 10:45pm On May 16, 2013
Pls dont get me incensed with ur fibbings. I read for good one year, finished the whole past questions twice. Then tell me what else do i need to do? The redundant so called binu or dido gave me 36 in jamb. Dont let me lie to u, Boko Haram needs to be reempowered and i think its high time we sang their praise. And u shut up and stop judging
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Spiritmask: 10:46pm On May 16, 2013
I got 241 in jamb and i have already changed my school, so, no need for them to remark or cancel it, if majority failed. With a good result in post ume, can this jamb result be enough to be admit, to study mechanic engineering in michael okpara university umudike or futo? Cos i score an average of 240 in post ume and jamb last year, but i was not admitted.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Mosope081: 11:04pm On May 16, 2013
And i heard Mr Dibu and his evil counterpart did wat they did to favour the CBT candidate and make government feel the CBT form is the best..If its is true,may God Almighty Judge Dibu and deprive him of his rest of mind,peace and sleep 4 toiling with lives of students(dose that read) after day/night reading

1 Like

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nicepoker(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2013
viccipedia: u shld try another language.... I dont think you would pass jamb english without expo urself. no offense just an observation
are u a victim?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by chiwuike20: 11:24pm On May 16, 2013
hemor: Chai!!! God punish Dibu... no wonder jamb gave me 69 in math
Make dem remark everything
what ur total score?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Ortarico(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2013
Klinee: maybe your sister didnt follow the steps-by type the her exact exam number.jamb is most reliable body that conduct exam here in nigeria.scraping of jamb will bring all sort of malpractice in our educational system.there is nothing like bribing,expo,machinary,impersonating and copying from another in jamb exam.if u do any of this autumatically u will fail,becos the system by which the exam was set will not favour u.

mercenary

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by capip120(m): 11:29pm On May 16, 2013
all these grammar won't add dime to your score, just prepare for post ume. maintain abeg me wey score 244 i no dey come talk u dey here dey make mouth if to say u fail now u for they support this man go sleep jare no b only u get something upstairs u just have to acknowledge the fact dat some people were cut short of thier marks and u know dat but wont admit it.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by PrettySpicey(f): 11:38pm On May 16, 2013
What has Nigeria come to? Time was when JAMB was written, results out and students marched to their respective Uni choice to see if they made the admission lists.
Now JAMB is being re-marked? Unbelievable!
Well, one thing I know when something gets reviewed in Nigeria, even worse underhand stuff happen.
Sad!!!
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by ellyrichy(m): 11:40pm On May 16, 2013
[quote author=thompson56]Having gone through the released
results of some
candidates who sat for the 2013
UTME exercise,
especially candidates who are
currently students of the University Of Nigeria(UNN),
The Global
Resources, has described the
examination body
“Inefficient” and branded the
results “a Failure”, and “a means to prevent
admission seeking
candidates” from furthering their
education. The
body, insists that the results
shown to most of these candidates, is in reality, not
theirs. As
described by Obasi. D. C. Chinedu,
“I might
assume this to be a database
error, or something of sort, because, from what I
have seen, the
released results does not belong
to the owners”
“Imagine a student of the
University of Nigeria, Nsukka, obtaining 49 out of 100
marks in biology.
Not that this is impossible, but
that with the
question answered, and the
person who sat for the examination, THIS IS REALLY
IMPOSSIBLE.” •
“Is JAMB trying to tell us that, the
breaking down
of food substances is no longer,
CATABOLISM, but now ANABOLISM? • Are they
trying to prove that
“Taenia Solium can be found in
“COWS” and no
longer “PIGS”? • Perhaps the
system has changed and the structure in earthworm is
no longer
“CLITELLUM” but now “COCOON”?
• Maybe Plant
that grows in dry areas are now
“HYDROPHYTES” and no longer “XEROPHYTES” • Or
perhaps,
Proboscis are now found in
“AMPHIBIANS” and not
“INSECTS” • Obviously, the
enzyme in the saliva is now “RENIN” and no longer
“PTYALIN” • Maybe
plants with devices for trapping
insects are now
“SYMBIOTIC” and no longer
“CARNIVOROUS” • I would understand if an example
of parasitic
protozoan is “PARAMECIUM” and
not
“PLASMODIUM” • Even Secondary
school teachers never knew that “PLASMA” helps
in clotting of
blood, The told us it was
“PLATELETS” • One
should attend a JAMB
International Secondary School So as to be taught that,
“SEBACEOUS
GLAND” is involved in excretion
and not “SWEAT
GLAND”. • I also forgot that the
structure which provide supports in the body is
“MUSCLE” and not
“SKELETON” • Also, Chitin in
arthropods is
strengthened by “PROTEINS” and
not “CALCIUM COMPOUNDS”. • What is the point
spending 6
years in high school, and learn
that transfer of
Pollen grains from anther to a
receptive stugma is “POLLINATION”, when JAMB
believes, its
“PROPAGATION” or perhap,
“PLACENTATION” •
Now, Every Nigerian Believes that
the male reproductive organ of a plant is
“PETAL” and no
longer “STAMEN”, thanks to JAMB.
• I also forgot
that the most important plant
hormone is “ABSCISIC ACID” not even “AUXIN”
• Lest I forget,
in the next JAMB UTME, if there
would be any,
remember that, “OESTROGEN” is
Synthesized in the “TESTES” and not the
“OVARIES” • Even
WAEC/NECO/PRE-DEGREE lecturers
do nospAm
bLoCked By Jazzyfans.comnow
that the group which universal recipients belong
to is “O”, and
not “AB”. If you doubt, Ask JAMB.
Its only
appropriate for the management
of the Joint Admission and Matriculation
board(JAMB) to be
bold enough and Face the public,
admit that they
have made some possible errors
in the marking, and/or Results database, rather
than TRYING TO
COVER THEIR INEFFICIENCY, and in
the process,
giving admission seeking
Nigerians, a natural disadvantage ahead of the
coming psot-utme.
Just imagine a student seeking
admission into
medicine at UNN, with 221 marks.
That’s almost an impossible Comeback. What do
we say about
candidates who thumb-printed
clearly at their
examination centres, had their
Exam slips signed (proving successful thumb print)
but are still yet
to see their results owing to No-
Biometric
Verification, while some others
did not thumb- print, but have seen theirs Its
obvious to every
literate Nigerian, that something
is wrong with the
released 2013 UTME Results, but
what is not clear is why the board(JAMB) are still
yet to see this, or
perhaps, are trying to cover it. If
the board
bequest, we have REGISTRATION
NO’S of candidates to prove our points,
and if the board
(JAMB) insist that the results is ok,
We would give
you a single reg no to remark the
script, if the scores stay the SAME(with
nothing less than 40
Marks Increase), SEIZE THE RESULT,
however, if
the scores differ, REMARK ALL
JAMB 2013 UTME RESULTS. Its high time, the Joint
Admission and
Matriculation Board(JAMB) come
out and accept
their mistakes, with protest
already in Sokoto, Kano and Edo. How many More
Protests do you
wish to see? This is the first JAMB
results ever that
has called for protests!!! JAMB:
Something Is Wrong!!!! NIGERIAN STUDENTS:
SHARE THIS TILL
IT GET TO JONATHAN OR DIBU!!![/quote point of correction chitin is strenghtened by protein and mineral deposit and not calcium compounds.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 16, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless people dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parents dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. Im glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
and you think that the best way to curb exam malpractice is by mass failing students on the believe that they cheated in exam hall?
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Nobody: 12:13am On May 17, 2013
Ortarico:

mercenary
tot mercenary is been use in the millitary.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by ese79(m): 12:29am On May 17, 2013
how we take sure say dis op no wan just get atention. How true is dis news? So u xpect a remark at dis time wen change of insttitution is almost ova and nigeria defece academy about to write their exams 4 those who scored above 180? Anyway, got 251 and i rili wish it cud b remarked cos even as at dis moment, am stil searchin 4d question(s) i mizd in biology chem and physics
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Ortarico(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2013
Harjibode:
tot mercenary is been use in the millitary.

It's not only used for hired soldiers also for a person hired to carry out a task on behalf of another.
It can also be impersonation as the board (JAMB) uses both alternately for warning against forms of irregularity.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by mayorall(m): 1:29am On May 17, 2013
ese79: how we take sure say dis op no wan just get atention. How true is dis news? So u xpect a remark at dis time wen change of insttitution is almost ova and nigeria defece academy about to write their exams 4 those who scored above 180? Anyway, got 251 and i rili wish it cud b remarked cos even as at dis moment, am stil searchin 4d question(s) i mizd in biology chem and physics

Ain't that kind of person boss. You can get the newspaper from the nearest vendor and read it yourself.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by xamster(m): 2:10am On May 17, 2013
lolz....u nailed him to his blunder
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by viccipedia: 6:11am On May 17, 2013
OracleHex:
You re a fool and you should STFU, its people like you dat indulge in malpractice
oh sorry sir.... im a fool for that? or something else... I seriously dont know whr ur coming from could u pls,expantiate a little so il know why you actually think am d malpractice type
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Shegson12345(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2013
mayorall: An education consultant, Mr oludotun shodunke, has given jamb 7 days ultimatum to release some scripts for re-marking or face court action.
Shodunke wants to prove that the examination body failed many candidates because the examination question allegedly leaked.
In an interview with The nation , Shodunke who led some. Candidates protest , the mass failure In the utme In maryland, Lagos, last Thursday, queried the jamb leadership led by prof. Dibu Ojerinde In conducting d examination.
He stated that most of the students were failed by d body cos of d rumour that paper leaked
If paper leaked, the right thing is for the body to have cancelled d exercise. And fixed another day 4 it. You can not punish students with what I called "monumental failure" cos d examination paper leaked.. Leakage of examination paper cannot be blamed on the students, "he said".

The nation newspaper
May 16, 2013
Page 27.

You can read more gat class.
..i second you.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by mrikpo: 7:41am On May 17, 2013
YES
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Dthespian: 7:42am On May 17, 2013
chiwuike20: I strongly believe dat those jobless men dat carried out d protest r teachers, candidates and parent dat gave expo, participate and sponsor malpractices. I glad Jamb was successful enough in curbing malpractice in dis yrs exam. Gbosa to dibu
...Curbing wic malpractice? How come d paper leaked? Oga ade talk sumtin else joor
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by hardbody: 8:49am On May 17, 2013
konn: my sister wrote jamb but the computer said she was absent we have gone to their office several times with a prove that she sat for the exam they said she should just wait for next year pls what do we do?

Your sister na foreign body, computer no recognize her. But on a serious note, why are we such a nation of jokers
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by Edua1(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2013
Lilimax:
E be like say you failed woefully during the last JAMB.
grin grin grin
scored 199 but dats de greatest shock of 2013
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by hakymbiyiyaho: 9:18am On May 17, 2013
Infact, it needs to be checked very well, because all the students who are representing their schools for quize and other related competition and are coming out in flying colours are regarded as part of this menace we called failure. i can remember when i wrote thesame jamb in 1996 where the only result i got was the word "DELETE" directly from jamb office@ ikoyi.Now tell me if this ppl are really serious about our educational carrier.
Re: JAMB Gets 7-days Ultimatum To Release Scripts For Remarking or face the court. by ANDREW2EIC(m): 9:21am On May 17, 2013
This persistent whining by jambites on nairaland is becoming pathetic and nauseating, however, it hurts me when i see some folks write that those that failed got what they deserved.

Actually, jamb victmised so many intelligent candidates(which i am one of them) for what they knew nothing about. Yes, they unjustly marked some people down.

My plight started with non release of results because of biometric verification which I strongly believe that I was not to blame, because our jamb supervisor asked us to write the examination with thumbprinting.

Well, thanks be to Almighty God because they finally released the results, though with disheartening scores.

For instance, I did corrections in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics after the examination with reliable textbooks and my scores were as follow 45/50, 38/50, 35/50 respectively. But when the results came out, the case was never the same. According to Jamb, my scores in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics were 57/100, 67/100 and 38/100 respectively. Total of 209 if English is included.

I felt cheated by Jamb, but have learnt to accept my fate. If I complain from now till world ends, nothing will change. One thing that makes me joyous is that I am convinced that I am better than what Jamb made me to look like.

Furthermore, I don't completely blame Jamb for my poor result. The blame is 50:50, yea I mean it. 50% goes to Jamb for the provision of malfuctioning biometric verifying machines and ineptitude to curtail leakage of exam questions while the other 50% goes to my fellow jambites who didn't prepare for the examination, but were desperate to pass at all cost. Their desperation which resulted in wide spread examination malpractices really jeopardised the results of the innocent jambites.

With my score and the statistics of those aspiring for electrical electronics engineering at Futo, I am aware that my chances are very slim even with a score of 300 in post utme because I know what Futo stands for when it comes to admission. But I am not a quitter. I have done my researches, and found out that there are other good federal universities with less number aspirants. So, change of institution is the solution which I am going to do today.

I implore my fellow victimised jambites to make best use of any scores Jamb gave to you, instead of whining and complaining on facebook, nairaland what have you. But if your score cannot take you to any of college of education, polytechnic, university, please take heart and try again next year. Better days are ahead. WINNERS NEVER QUIT.

Finally, endeavour to stop cursing Prof. Ojerinde Dibu. I really pity that man because he is on a very hot seat. If given the opportunity, i don't think any of us would do better than he is doing. Examination malpractice has become a national menace in this country which can only be eradicated or betterstill curtailed by SELF-REBRANDING.
My opinion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation / UNILAG's Ayodele Dada About To Be Evicted From His Home Over Rent / Robbers Invade TASUED Hostels, Rape 4 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.