Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,493 members, 7,840,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Short Jokes - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Short Jokes (30652 Views)

Akpors Short Jokes / Very Short Jokes!!! / Very Short Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Jokes by DrDre1(m): 9:49am On Jun 21, 2008
Before trotting off the donkey should have given the farmer a very nice kick to show his appreciation grin
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2008
Don't Fart in Bed

This is a story about a couple who had been happily married for
years. The only friction in their marriage was the husband's habit of farting loudly every morning when he awoke.

The noise would wake his wife and the smell would make her eyes water and make her gasp for air.

Every morning she would plead with him to stop ripping them off because it was making her sick. He told her he couldn't stop
and that it was perfectly natural. She told him to see a
doctor. She was concerned that one day he would blow his guts out.

The years went by and he continued to rip them out! Then one Thanksgiving morning as she was preparing the turkey for dinner and he was upstairs sound asleep, she looked at the bowl where she had put the turkey innards and neck, gizzard, liver and all the spare parts and a malicious thought came to her.

She took the bowl and went upstairs where her husband was sound asleep and, gently pulling back the bed covers, she pulled
back the elastic waistband of his underpants and emptied the bowl of turkey guts into his shorts.

Some time later she heard her husband waken with his usual trumpeting which was followed by a blood curdling scream and
the sound of frantic footsteps as he ran into the bathroom.

The wife could hardly control herself as she rolled on the floor
laughing, tears in her eyes! After years of torture she reckoned she had got him back pretty good.

About twenty minutes later, her husband came downstairs in his
bloodstained underpants with a look of horror on his face.

She bit her lip as she asked him what was the matter. He said, "Honey, you were right. All these years you have warned me
and I didn't listen to you.

"What do you mean?" asked his wife.

"Well, you always told me that one day I would end up farting my guts out, and today it finally happened. But by the grace of God, some Vaseline, and these two fingers, I think I got most of them back in.
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 6:01am On Jun 23, 2008
Oh My God. . . . This is the most ulgiest dance routine I've ever seen. . . grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCfmiD7g188
Re: Short Jokes by cescky(m): 6:24am On Jun 23, 2008
there was once a competition between Jesus and satan about who could type the fastest
satan started first,and was typing then a few minutes to the end,God told him to round off that he only had 5 mins he rushed the reamining 5 mins and on the dot of five minutes lightning struck and and the pc on which he was typing went blank and said time up.

it was now the turn of Jesus,5 mins to the end the same thing happened
,and God announced the winner as Jesus.satan is no hws that possible,
God shruged and said well "Jesus saves" tongue
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 2:22am On Jun 24, 2008
A letter to Santa

A small Boy wrote to Santa Claus," send me a brother" 
Santa wrote back," SEND ME YOUR MOTHERgrin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 2:43am On Jun 24, 2008
Four Catholic moms bragging about their sons:-

1st Mom :- My sons a priest, walk into the room and everyone calls him Father. . . .

2nd Mom :- Mines a Bishop, walks into the room and everyone calls him 'Your Grace'

3rd Mom :- Well, my son's a Cardinal, walks into the room, everyone says 'Your Eminence"

4th Mom was silent then replied, My son's tall, gorgeous, well hung and is a male striper,
when he walks in, people says 'MY GOD'. . . . .
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 3:00am On Jun 24, 2008
good one gab grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 3:02am On Jun 24, 2008
Heheh! Thanks Cayon Sista grin
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 5:08am On Jun 26, 2008
One night a father put his three-year-old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers, which she ended by saying: "God bless mommy, God bless daddy, God bless grandma, and goodbye Grandpa." "A why yuh say good-bye Grandpa fa?" the father asked. "Mi noh know, " the little girl said.

The next day, Grandpa died. The man thought it was a strange coincidence. A few months later, he put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers, which went like this: "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma." The next day, the grandmother died!

Rahtid, thought the man, dis yah pickney can see inna de future. Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed, the man heard her say "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

The man practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous all day.He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be OK He felt safe in the office, so he stayed until the end of the day, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound.Finally, when midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said "Yuh neva come 'ome dis late before, wha happen?" "Mi no waan talk 'bout it," he said. "Mi jus 'ave de worst day a mi life."
"Yuh tink yuh had a bad day?" the wife exclaimed. "You'll neva believe wha happen. Dis mahnin, Desmond next door, drap dead pan de varandah."
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 2:01am On Jul 02, 2008
Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
Wife replied; "What makes you think I'd want another man like you!"

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 2:08am On Jul 02, 2008
Cayon:

Husband says; "When I'm gone you'll never find another man like me".
Wife replied; "What makes you think I'd want another man like you!"

shocked shocked shocked

HAHA! Nice one! grin
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2008
thanks Gab - haven't heard one from you for a long time
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2008
Traffic signs

Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 12:56am On Jul 03, 2008
Brenda, pregnant with her first child, was paying a visit to her obstetrician's office. When the exam was over, she shyly began, "My husband wants me to ask you, "
"I know, I know." the doctor said, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late In the pregnancy."
"No, that's not it at all," Brenda confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."
Re: Short Jokes by AnthonyKil(m): 1:15am On Jul 03, 2008
Ain got nothin on me

Oh Shit Gabby!!! Your jokes are hilarious. . . I'm glad that you are still the same like before, tellin us jokes to laugh about. grin

Love you babe
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 1:16am On Jul 03, 2008
ok
Re: Short Jokes by ituen(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2008
well done both of u
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2008
troy34 and ibkaye went up the hill to smoke some marijuana.
troy34 got high and unzipped his fly and said ibkaye do u wanna?
ibkaye said yes and dropped her dress but silly ibkaye forgot to take the pill!
Now they have a son call Phill. grin grin grin
Re: Short Jokes by ituen(m): 5:34am On Jul 07, 2008
where the Bleep is Saucekid?

Na im wife Crayon dey carry play so?
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2008
@[b]it[/b]uen
You seem to be a troubled yound man who has a wicked, envious, grudging heart.  You are so full of  hatred and resentment that I am going to take a break from my studying and say a prayer for you.

Get Well soon!!!! sad sad
Re: Short Jokes by ituen(m): 7:40am On Jul 07, 2008
In ur prayers, tell God to allow us meet. OK

We may start another future from there (i wont let my other wives know)
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2008
Late for Bible Class

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!"

While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again. As she ran she once again began to pray, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late, But please don't shove me either!"
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 5:32am On Jul 12, 2008
A Somalian arrives in Seattle as a new immigrant to the United States . He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you, Mr. American, for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican."

The man goes on and encounters another passerby." Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !"

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese."

The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America !"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East , I am not American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"
She says, "No, I am from Africa !"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says ,
"Probably at work."

If a man doesn't work, he should not eat.
If you are working, as a housewife, a gardener, a roofer, something, any type of honorable work, then, you deserve food, clothing, and a roof over your head.
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 4:52am On Jul 13, 2008
I recently turned 65 and had to choose a new primary care physician for my Medicare program.

After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him,

"Do you think I will live to be 80?"

He asked: Do you smoke tobacco or drink alcoholic beverages?"

"Oh no," I replied. "I don't do drugs, either."

"Do you have many friends and entertain frequently?"

"I said, "No, I usually stay home and keep to myself".

"Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?"

I said, "No, my other doctor said that all red meat is unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?"

"No, I don't," I said.

"Do you gamble, ride motorcycles, or have a lot of sex?"

"No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then why do you give a Bleep about how long you living?
Re: Short Jokes by tufe(m): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2008
nice
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
@ tuff -Thanks
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
A doctor says to his patient, “I have bad news and worse news”.

“Oh dear, what's the bad news?” asks the patient.

The doctor replies, “You only have 24 hours to live.”

“That's terrible”, said the patient. “How can the news possibly be worse?”

The doctor replies, “I've been trying to contact you since yesterday.”
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
;d ;d

Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 4:07am On Jul 14, 2008
: A True Story from an American airport

Customs Official : 'May I know your name?'
Arriving passenger : 'Batman'
Customs Official : 'What's your name!?'
Passenger : 'My name is Bat-man'
Customs Official : 'Trying to be funny!? What's your surname?'
Passenger : 'Super-man'
Customs Official : 'So you're telling me your name is Batman Superman?'
Passenger : 'Yes'
Customs Official : 'Arrest the guy, '

When they had him in custody, he was asked to show identification:

Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2008
They are two answers to this story. Enjoy!

Why Men can Pee Standing Up

God was just about done creating humans but he had two parts left over.
He couldn’t decide how to split them between Adam and Eve so he thought he might just as well ask them.

He told them that one of the things He had left was the thing that will allow the owner to pee while standing up.

“It’s a very handy thing”, God told them. And I was wondering whether either one of you had a preference for it.

Well, Adam jump up and down and begged. “Ok, please give that to me! I love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleaseeee! Give it to me”. On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that will allow him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited that he start whizzing all over the place - first at the side on the rock, than he wrote his name on the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a Frog ten feet away – laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve. “Well, I guess you’re kind of stuck with the last thing I have left.”

“What’s it called?” asked Eve.

“Brains”, said God.
Re: Short Jokes by Gabry(f): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2008
2nd Story

Why Men can Pee Standing Up

God was just about done creating humans but he had two parts left over.
He couldn’t decide how to split them between Adam and Eve so he thought he might just as well ask them.

He told them that one of the things He had left was the thing that will allow the owner to pee while standing up.

“It’s a very handy thing”, God told them. And I was wondering whether either one of you had a preference for it.

Well, Adam jump up and down and begged. “Ok, please give that to me! I love to be able to do that! It seems like just the sort of thing a man should have. Please! Pleaseeee! Give it to me”. On and on he went like an excited little boy.

Eve just smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing that will allow him to pee standing up.

Adam was so excited that he start whizzing all over the place - first at the side on the rock, than he wrote his name on the sand, and then he tried to see if he could hit a Frog ten feet away – laughing with delight all the while.

God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said to Eve. “Well, I guess you’re kind of stuck with the last thing I have left.”

“What’s it called?” asked Eve.

“Multiple Orgasms”, said God.
Re: Short Jokes by Cayon(f): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2008
hey Goab

The American Passport had me in stitches. wow!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009 To Jokes Members / Romade! / Hillarious Questions Children Ask Their Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.