Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? (21819 Views)

Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / The New Generation Of Nigerian Men Like Slim Girls? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2013
The media has made being slim a super look every girl must have which has made some girls starve themselves in the name of looking for slim fit

I keep asking my self why do we(not all though) want pretty slim girls but always get attracted to bbw(big beautiful women)especially the ones with big hips and big boobs, every time you hear and read about how super hot slim girls are but in real life bbw gets all the attention

Where I work presently we have many clients that are slim pretty girls but there is a new bbw in the house and guess what? All attention goes to her,even slim girls observe this too,one slim fit chick was thinking out loud why men chase bbw around but praise slim ones on media and internet

When I was dating a slim chick she comes around with all her friends except one chubby one,she never wanted me talking to see the girl,one day she opened up that men so much admire chubby girls so for that she's too careful

Bbw wins slim girls any day any time(no offence to slim girls o) I might not be correct but am just writing out my observance,I know some slim chicks will hate me for this thread,una fine o but bbw are finer, I can't just help it but say it

The aim of writing this thread is to let all the bbw know how hot they are and to also ask why men(not all)like slim girls only online but always chase bbw in real life

Has any1 ever notice this? Am not generalizing but keep a pretty slim girl and a bbw, 70% men will go for the bbw

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by drake99: 5:01pm On May 16, 2013
fubbyy: The media has made being slim a super look every girl must have which has made some girls starve themselves in the name of looking for slim fit

I keep asking my self why do we(not all though) want pretty slim girls but always get attracted to bbw(big beautiful women)especially the ones with big hips and big boobs, every time you hear and read about how super hot slim girls are but in real life bbw gets all the attention

Where I work presently we have many clients that are slim pretty girls but there is a new bbw in the house and guess what? All attention goes to her,even slim girls observe this too,one slim fit chick was thinking out loud why men chase bbw around but praise slim ones on media and internet

When I was dating a slim chick she comes around with all her friends except one chubby one,she never wanted me talking to see the girl,one day she opened up that men so much admire chubby girls so for that she's too careful

Bbw wins slim girls any day any time(no offence to slim girls o) I might not be correct but am just writing out my observance,I know some slim chicks will hate me for this thread,una fine o but bbw are finer, I can't just help it but say it

The aim of writing this thread is to let all the bbw know how hot they are and to also ask why men(not all)like slim girls only online but always chase bbw in real life

Has any1 ever notice this? Am not generalizing but keep a pretty slim girl and a bbw, 70% men will go for the bbw
so true
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by drake99: 5:02pm On May 16, 2013
fubbyy: The media has made being slim a super look every girl must have which has made some girls starve themselves in the name of looking for slim fit

so true
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by mamasy: 5:46pm On May 16, 2013
Bbw are only hot and attractive before marraige. The slim ones takes d glory after two pikins

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Montalo(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
You are right but the issue is that the Bbw has the tendency of metamophorsising to ssbbw after child birth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:12pm On May 16, 2013
^^ what is ssbbw?
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Pdizzle(m): 7:43pm On May 16, 2013
we sure need some flesh
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2013
Montalo: You are right but the issue is that the Bbw has the tendency of metamophorsising to ssbbw after child birth.
true talk
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 16, 2013
OP is so right. Ain't nobody gots no time for bonga fish.
nikkyshyne: ^^ what is ssbbw?
I believe that's "Super Super BBW"
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2013
fresh_dude: OP is so right. Ain't nobody gots no time for bonga fish. I believe that's "Super Super BBW"
Lol...
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by joudini(m): 10:43pm On May 16, 2013
I love thick girls just like the ninja turtles love pizza. . .lawd forgive me for all the dirt a nicca did.
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 16, 2013
I personally never cared much for the toothpick-bodies victoria secret likes to push into my eyes.
Fewer things dissinterest me than seeing spinal cord bumps or ribcage lines on a supposedly female body... But I am also careful how thick, because that can change level before somebody knows what's going on after marriage.

Thick & Tight is the watch-word.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by rapcy(m): 11:11pm On May 16, 2013
nikkyshyne: ^^ what is ssbbw?

super size big beautiful women...
In Nigerian word, BBW stands for:::Big Big Women
Now, back to d matter; I think I prefer a beautiful slim gal... They are sooooo adorable
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by sakaguchi(m): 12:04am On May 17, 2013
GOD! Give me a tall BBW...
Hmmm ***salivating***

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 17, 2013
fubbyy: Lol...
For real homie. I'm a flesh man.
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Exponental(m): 1:34am On May 17, 2013
It has always been that..........One man's food is another man's poison. Why worry? The trend will always continue. Bbm, mbw or sbw, infact, change d "b" to "u", all will still have their admirers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Scarpon(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2013
I would like to marry a slim girl(ther always stay young)but love banging thick girls(b00ty smacking)
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by sweettease(f): 6:03am On May 17, 2013
#team MBW cool cool cool
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by pomporiking: 7:13am On May 17, 2013
2buff: I personally never cared much for the toothpick-bodies victoria secret likes to push into my eyes.
Fewer things dissinterest me than seeing spinal cord bumps or ribcage lines on a supposedly female body... But I am also careful how thick, because that can change level before somebody knows what's going on after marriage.

Thick & Tight is the watch-word.

Haha!!!I can't post again you've said it all
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Sheenor: 7:38am On May 17, 2013

mie lyk da slim ones broda...
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2013
Sheenor: mie lyk da slim ones broda...
that is why I said not all guys like the bbw,am only emphasizing on why what we read online is not what we see in real life, in media it seems like bbw are not worth chasing but in real life men chase them more than slim ones

Few weeks ago I went to help my cousin in jamb, after the jamb, one of her chubby friend with big hips and big boobs was the centre of attraction everywhere, even one of the supervisors keep pursuing the girl until the girl harass him, everywhere she turn guys keep salivating, my cousin started asking me why why men are so mad for all these chubby girls

From my own observance The truth is bbw has more sex appeal to many guys than their slim counterparts
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Princeparix(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2013
una go make all dis sweet slim babes begin gain weight by all means available

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Brimmie(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2013
I Love 'em Slim Gurls Size 38 Breasts!!

I Need No Nyansh Cos It's For Sh'it!!

God Bless Slim Gurls Wit Big Bweasts!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 17, 2013
@Op me love them like Toolz a.k.a Bodilious!!!
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 11:10am On May 17, 2013
Different strokes for different folks but bbw get more attention simple and short
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by MrCork: 11:19am On May 17, 2013

...big Nyansh plus Extra Bottom!!! tongue
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by holyvirgin: 11:26am On May 17, 2013
sakaguchi: GOD! Give me a tall BBW...
Hmmm ***salivating***
My sister is tall bb lady. Am not sure u can keep up with the competition. A lot of dudes are interested and she is having a hard time choosing.

Anything goes for me as long as she got good attitude.
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 17, 2013
holyvirgin:
My sister is tall bb lady. Am not sure u can keep up with the competition. A lot of dudes are interested and she is having a hard time choosing.

Giv me her control i love them dat way
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2013
men thread angry angry angry make i quickly excuse myself grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 17, 2013
aanumama: men thread angry angry angry make i quickly excuse myself grin grin grin
You don't have to. We've love to have you around.
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by fubbyy(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2013
holyvirgin:

see how your sister get all the attention but those men chasing her will keep saying I love slim pretty girls while reverse is the case

Bbw rock joor
Re: Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 17, 2013
its a combination of western idea of beauty and the natural black man's attraction for women with meat on their bodies. some black men genuinely prefer thinner/slimmer women but most like women with some meat.

see, the entire world has been force fed that western ideology that "thin is in/feminine", thus beautiful thin girl end up being the "trophy" in the eyes of easily swayed men but the thicker woman for some reason naturally among black men is the "real deal". This is why some black men who marry the women that are no bigger than a twig grin usually end up cheating (be it physically or visually tongue) with a woman who is voluptuous.

i see it all the time on the maury show...lol the scorned woman always end up holding panties of some "mysterious woman" that she found either in the car, under the bed or somewhere and its always twice her size! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? / Why Rush Into Marriage? / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.