Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (21817 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Sex-an Act Of Worship 2 / Should You Pee Before Or After Sex? An Expert Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
OP, I'll tell you my own.

I don't see it as an abomination. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
First cousins? Like they share the same grandparents on one side?
makydebbie:

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by purem(m): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
MrMicholo:
Hey, This is the first time I'm seeking help here.. so you guys should help me please..
I and my cousin are actually having the hots for each other... Whenever we meet, we kiss, handle, smooch and everything..
We both go naked buh whenever i'm about to enter... She just stops, as if on reflex.... She becomes shaky and scared, thinking that what we're doing is an abomination...
She just asked me on Whatsapp if what we are doing is an abomination... I don't know what to answer her sef... biko, you guys should help me..
I really wanna have that girl...

wait o u mean u've been doing dis wit ur sis and nw u'r seeking advice weda 2 b fvckin her.. Adont tink u need any advice all u need is 2 get started

21 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
First cousins? Like they share the same grandparents on one side?
Second cousins. They share the same grandparents, but they still have the same surname. I mean before they got married.

5 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ubongoton(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

I don't see it as an abomination. My parents are cousins and nobody banished them from the village. But then, your environment matters, if it's against the norm, then maybe you shouldn't do it.
chai, nna you derserved to be fatherless and motherles now na,,,also they deserved to be childless ,,,,(i no mention person name o)

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
ubongoton:

chai, nna you derserved to be fatherless and motherles now na,,,also they deserved to be childless ,,,,(i no mention person name o)
Fair warning; Don't try this shiit next time with me.
If it's me you're referring to about being an orphan.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Papiikush: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Fück y'all Lannisters grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ubongoton(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
I dont how to wrotten the advice for you because am shey i cant written

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by danieljessy: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Nawa o
With so many fine fine girls all over this country, na ya cousin u wan bleep undecided

So much for having pretty cousins I guess..My cousins wey them ugly like wetin I no know angry.my thought no go wan try am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by ubongoton(m): 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
Fair warning; Don't try this shiit next time with me.
If it's me you're referring to about being an orphan.
Amen ,,,,,,i cant apologisation
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wow okay I guess it's a cultural norm for you then, just like in some parts of China. But in Nigeria, it's a taboo. Even in some places, as long as the faintest or the most distant connection is established between two families, marital unions between the two would be banned.
makydebbie:
Second cousins. They share the same grandparents, but they still have the same surname. I mean before they got married.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Florblu(f): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2017
INCEST
Stop it right away

6 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by RSVP: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2017
ubongoton:
I dont how to wrotten the advice for you because am shey i cant written

grin grin

Bros I love you... No homo

I have to shey I love ur name too... Ubongoton kiss

2 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Wow okay I guess it's a cultural norm for you then, just like in some parts of China. But in Nigeria, it's a taboo. Even in some places, as long as the faintest or the most distant connection is established between two families, marital unions between the two would be banned.
I don't even know about cultural norm. Like I was surprised too, but since nobody complained, I guess it's not really a taboo.
Yea, I heard so too.
Ol izz well. smiley

3 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

That's very nice... I think it all bores down to environment.
Buh the fact is, what would I tell her now...
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Laveda(f): 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
Of all the women, you choose your cousin.

Continue, I have no advise for you.

6 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

your Parents Are What? And They Were Allowed To Get Married

5 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by uzoormah(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
Am sorry 4 u..u dey touch ur cousin boobi??
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
this is serious ..
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
You Are Climbin Your Cousin. Blood Of Holy Ghost! Oya take

4 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:
Of all the women, you choose your cousin.

Continue, I have no advise for you.
Laveda wink

1 Like

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Evablizin(f): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2017
embarassed

Sowie Dude.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by CyberGypsy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:

fücccccccckkkkkkkķ

4 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Laveda(f): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Laveda wink

Sir.
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by sorextee(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2017
Muslims marry their cousins. its the northern muslims im talking about. Dont know if the yoruba Muslims do dat.

So if u be Muslim, u re safe.
Not that its really an abomination. Just dat its frowned upon.

5 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by LoRdCaT(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
I think you mean fvck Jaime and Cercei grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2017
Laveda:

Sir.
Are you in lag?
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

You got it wrong dear.... Most part of the North marry their close cousins... they don't see anything wrong with it...

4 Likes

Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by Laveda(f): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2017
Caringguy:
Are you in lag?

NO. smiley
Re: I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? by MrMicholo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:

Jammie and Cercei were siblings nah.... not cousins...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do We Like Slim Girls But Get More Attracted To Bbw? / Why Rush Into Marriage? / My Man Has Pictures Of His Baby Mama In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.