Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

"In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." (1291 Views)

How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes… / How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Just 5 Minutes With My Husband! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 16, 2013
Just imagine that I could put you in a room with your dream GIRL right now... that I gave you 5 minutes to make your case about why she should give you that second look...

What would you say to make her know that you're different than the dozens other guys who hit on her all day?
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by mallorca(m): 10:50pm On May 16, 2013
Untill then undecided

1 Like

Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by ikechukz(m): 4:37am On May 17, 2013
mallorca: Untill then undecided
Perfect reply..I owe you one #10 crackers biscuit.
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by Nobody: 5:10am On May 17, 2013
I would simply tell her that im BFF with Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates and when i have time i chat with Dangote.
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by Mynd44: 5:40am On May 17, 2013
I will wake up from my dream grin
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by mallorca(m): 7:16pm On May 18, 2013
ikechukz: Perfect reply..I owe you one #10 crackers biscuit.
but I prefer short breadsmiley

1 Like

Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by Adolak(m): 7:02am On May 19, 2013
i will tell her to get out
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by 190: 7:18am On May 19, 2013
condoms please wink
Re: "In 5 Minutes Make Her Want You..." by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00am On May 19, 2013
If it were just any girl, I don't need up to 5 minutes. All I need do is to flash her the keys to the latest lexus jeep parked outside and tell her it'll be all hers if she's all mine grin.

But if she's my dream girl....well, I don't know what to do right now. The inspiration on what to do will be revealed once I'm with her smiley

(1) (Reply)

At What Stage Should A Single Lady Consider Becoming A Single Parent. / Advice Needed / She Says She Loves Him, But Doesn't Want To Be With Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.