Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? (1284 Views)

SHOCKING: Confusion In Ekiti Town As Goat That Delivers Human Baby Goat [PHOTO] / Confusion!!! / Why I Think Guys Are The Epitome Of Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by jjparagon(m): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
I'm really in a state of confusion pals. I remember my father told me that the worse mistake a guy would do is to promise a girl that you would marry her but later not marry her, he told me a story which made me want to shed tears so since then those words leave in me and i promised myself not to be a victim of those bonds. but why is this happening to me, all that my girlfreind wants as a prove of my love for her is to promise her marriage which according to her dreams so much abouth. She persnally introduced herself to my mum. i love my girl so much and she sure loves me too, but i dont want to promise what i'm not of surerity to fufill especially when i know we are too young for marriage. i dont know what to say to her to deactivate this largescale Sadmode from her, i really dont know what to do.
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by stan4b(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2013
Hw old is she?
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by jjparagon(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2013
18 by november while i'll be 20 stil in november
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Exponental(m): 12:24am On Sep 06, 2013
Tell her d story of people who dated for yrs n didnt marry, not cos they wished to end d relationship but cos they found out they are not compatible (either spiritually, medically or otherwise).
Just tell her u love her, that she shld be positive n prayerful!
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by jjparagon(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2013
10x alot, just hope datS gonna work. undecided
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by stan4b(m): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2013
j.j paragon:
18 by november while i'll be 20 stil in november
Tell her she is still too young to start thinking about setting dwn,dere r still more for her to accomplish.
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by jjparagon(m): 2:05am On Sep 06, 2013
stan4b: Tell her she is still too young to start thinking about setting dwn,dere r still more for her to accomplish.
Abi!
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2013
j.j paragon:
18 by November i'll be 20 stil in november

undecided

There's gonna be many more years Bro
the sugar will fade off at some point
but if the love is not found wanting then you both can make it
it really is too early for you to promise
you don't know what you'll be getting into neither does she.
I like what you both share and the passion but there's still many hurdles to cross
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Rhemar(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2013
Let her know u're only sure of d present nd never by coerced into making such promises, it's an oath regardless of what form it takes. u can't even b too sure dat in 2 years time she'll still feel same thing abt u. Since u both aren't prepared 4 marriage it's of no use making such promises.
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by pasqal09: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2013
Aren't u the one that said u don't like girls?
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Dubemkelly(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2013
It's always obvious when kids act.
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Meringe(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2013
Teen love
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by UGOCHUKWU3: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
it is teenage love that is worryn you people,it will pass,we all passed through that stage,just focus on what will make you be a man
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by damarisk(f): 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
@op instead of both of u 2 focus on ur educations u ar there thinkin of love n marriage,wat do u both knw abt marriage*rubish*
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by CallMeFemi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
j.j paragon:
I'm really in a state of confusion pals. I remember my father told me that the worse mistake a guy would do is to promise a girl that you would marry her but later not marry her, he told me a story which made me want to shed tears so since then those words leave in me and i promised myself not to be a victim of those bonds. but why is this happening to me, all that my girlfreind wants as a prove of my love for her is to promise her marriage which according to her dreams so much abouth. She persnally introduced herself to my mum. i love my girl so much and she sure loves me too, but i dont want to promise what i'm not of surerity to fufill especially when i know we are too young for marriage. i dont know what to say to her to deactivate this largescale Sadmode from her, i really dont know what to do.

SMH

Ermmm

Yes

cheesy ENDTIME TINZ
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sorry wot did u say I was eating cockroach
Re: CONFUSION!!!!!!!!, Please What Do I Do? by jjparagon(m): 9:18am On Feb 27, 2015
Well..... I'm finally bk again grin after my 2yr leave 4rm Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Wen A Man Wants A Woman / The Truth About Women They Cannot Deny / Am Looking For A Woman/girl To Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.