Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

"Is It Ok To Ask A Man Out Yourself?..." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Is It Ok To Ask A Man Out Yourself?..." (530 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Is It Ok To Ask A Man Out Yourself?..." by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 16, 2013
From a man's perspective:

It is perfectly fine to ask a man out on a date if you feel attracted to him and suspect he's interested, too.

A lot of women have no problem doing this, and it can actually work out and lead to something positive.

But maybe you're not comfortable with that for some reasons. Maybe you don't want to risk feeling embarrassed if he turns you down.

I get it. I totally get it.

The thing is there's a way to let a guy know you'd like to date him without actually having to ask him out yourself.

Here's how: "BACK LEAD" HIM

In other words, there's a way to tell a man that you want him to ask you out without actually saying the words, appearing desperate, or being too "aggressive."

You do it by initiating HIM to lead. You show a man where you want to go, then you relax and CREATE THE SPACE for him to take you there,but you don't fill the space for him.

This way,a man can feel like he's the one who pursued you, and you can feel more relaxed knowing that the date was "his" idea. Because the LAST thing you want to be doing or feeling is that you're somehow "chasing" the guy.

NOTE THIS:

It's NOT back-leading when you're calling him all the time,texting him to meet you somewhere, complaining that he doesn't call you enough, or pushing him to "make good" on a suggestion that you two do something together.

That's not back-leading.

That's CONVINCING, and it's a total turnoff for a man if he's not yet sure where the relationship is headed.

www.flaubertajiero.com

(1) (Reply)

Does Online Dating Still Work? / Seeking A Serous-minded Christian Female In Canada Or The US / Can Relationship Work Out This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.