Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32485 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
The new task is not out yet.
Once its out, you'll get to see it here first.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2007
fellow:

I think Bose erred when she nominated kola for eviction.I mean why should you cry when you also nominated him. She didn't act right. I also think kola was an object of Emmanuel's inability to lead the whole team and to delegate duties to them which make kola redundant.

I think bose was just trying to be objective or something by nominating kola. As in making decisions free of them emotions,  I guess that is what makes her scary,
It was good to see she has an emotional side to her though.

is it too early to start asking who you think will win?

ok,  who do you think will get fired next?

@seun, is it possible to make something for voting for the above?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LanreDaMan(m): 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2007
Yep it was kola (saw it coming)
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2007
I guess Bose is just trying to eat her cake and have it. She wants to sack Kola and remain in his good books. cheesy
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2007
whatz the idea in the show , they did not show the end of the boardroom session today again. So we do not get to know who got fired until next weekend. I don't think thats very good, (thinking of it now maybe they are trying their hands on suspense sha .

@ifende : So 007 , who got fired ?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by basly: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2007
the show is becoming a bore but all the same i believe rhona,bose and amina are lovely and intelligent
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 7:42am On Feb 05, 2007
Guys,
I ain't gonna tell you who got fired,
Lets all enjoy the show and enjoy the suspense too,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2007
Guys,
I ain't gonna tell you who got fired,
Lets all enjoy the show and enjoy the suspense too,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2007
(thinking of it now maybe they are trying their hands on suspense sha .

grin

basly:

the show is becoming a bore but all the same i believe rhona,bose and amina are lovely and intelligent

I havent seen anything really intelligent on an individual level from them to be honest
i think rhona is weak a bit like kola playing it safe might just escape for being lovely kiss
and amina will get fired sooner or later > Backstabbing
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2007
Hey! What's with the production screw-ups!

I was watching blue screen for some 15mins! This is not "World Class Best-Practice" they've been screaming on the show all this while! I'm really pissed. Can we not get anything done properly in Nigeria??

What's with the deal of making the interns stars before their time? I'm referring to the Valentine's Day special. Text and you could get a date with an intern. Please.

I am of the opinion that this show seemed to get a life of its own, the tasks seem to be toning down.

What's a smart guy got to do with art and CSR? Please.

The Board Members really ought to be tutored on how to find faults creatively!

Why didn't the Boss show up this week?

Ifended, how long is this show supposed to run anyway?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2007
Bose seem not to be as strong and in control of her emotions. later she was shifting the blame on leader but why didnt she remember that in the board room? tongue

@ gotoman it is not a life show you were watching!

Amina might be in their for while because the girl don't seem to understand the line of the game.They are trying to push her out as the treat but not construtively.

I agree rhona is weak and would soon be on line too!

Afolabi is just there not intresting to watch

Ayodele still in my good book as well as dami- dami seem to be catching up goood! cheesy

Guess the boss had to attend to so more profit biz grin

And yes Ogechi is a sell out- i felt like slaping her when she went to guys to backbite about bose crying! that was childish. tongue
but in all i they gbadu the heat grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by pojutime(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
Hi Tmoni, I'm interested in a business venture similar to your business plan (selling sermons and messages).

Can we collaborate?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2007
TASK 5

Successful economies worldwide strive on small and medium scales erprises (SMEs). Recently the federal government’s emphasis on the empowerment of SMEs as part of it economic reform program is a strategic move to position Nigeria in the league of SME driven economies.

This week you shall manage and understudy two SME’s owned by my associates. One group shall manage Flavours Café Located at the Silverbird Galleria and the other group shall manage Champs Sports Café located at IKOTA shopping Mall VGC. The aim of this task is to give you a sound knowledge on how small and medium scale businesses run and also give you and opportunity to run an SME for one week. During your task you shall be answerable to my associates. They shall assign tasks to you within the business as they deem fit.

For this task you shall work in two groups. The seven of you shall elect two leaders who in turn will select two people each for their respective teams. You are expected to conduct a ballot to decide which group the last person will belong to. This means you shall work as two groups of four and three respectively.

As in other tasks you are at liberty to call your new companies whatever name (s) you deem fit.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by McDoe(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2007
Notwithstanding the frail crticisms, the intern show has been very entertaining as well as educative. The featured characters are also intelligent. The program serves as eye-opener to boardroom settings, its attendant rigours and drilling faced by those making presentations to their superiors.
I believe this is the kind of programmes we would like to see on our screens instead of being bombarded daily with some boring music and less educative soaps.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by fellow(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2007
Bose seem not to be as strong and in control of her emotions. later she was shifting the blame on leader but why didnt she remember that in the board room? tongue

@ gotoman it is not a life show you were watching!

Amina might be in their for while because the girl don't seem to understand the line of the game.They are trying to push her out as the treat but not construtively.

Yeah i agree with you. She's definately sound and i do not blame the others for feeling insecure. I think she has a good sense of personality though you might never know. She might be booted out once she gets on the bad books of her colleagues. Its like she's on her own and doesn't have someone to call a friend on the show, like the bond between bose and kola

I agree rhona is weak and would soon be on line too!

For rhona, yeah you are also right. She's hiding cause of the ability of the girls to like cover up for her but when it gets down to the nitty gritty of everything i think she wouldnt stand a chance against anyone

Afolabi is just there not intresting to watch

well afolabi has been trying to prove that he knows it all and i am not impressed by his show off attitude but i still see him as someone who'd get close to winning cause he's tough

Ayodele still in my good book as well as dami- dami seem to be catching up goood! cheesy

Guess the boss had to attend to so more profit biz grin

And yes Ogechi is a sell out- i felt like slaping her when she went to guys to backbite about bose crying! that was childish. tongue
but in all i they gbadu the heat grin

No mind ogechi, she's a snitch. She's just trying to play into the good book of the guys and as well have the interests and covering up from the girls. She's just playing smart. I do not blame them
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
ogechi is not being smart because.this is a competion where there all are on the edge of the cif.What she does to other they know she can do to them too.SO snitches lose where smart pp are around.

I gues afolabi is just sunk in his father fame(Akintola williams) tongue
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by afrodamsel(f): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2007
In my opinion Ogechi IS the SMARTEST! she's playing to win, she understands that this is a competition & keeps both the guys & girls in her corner in the house & puts them up for slaughter in the boardroom,  thats how to win this competion, I luv Ogechi grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by fellow(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2007
afrodamsel:

In my opinion Ogechi IS the SMARTEST! she's playing to win, she understands that this is a competition & keeps both the guys & girls in her corner in the house & puts them up for slaughter in the boardroom, thats how to win this competion, I love Ogechi grin
Well that was what i was trying to pass across though it may back fire on her later
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by loma(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2007
I gues afolabi is just sunk in his father fame(Akintola williams)

Folabi Williams Adetola is not in any way related to Akintola Williams. I know his Dad.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 3:20am On Feb 08, 2007
whats with africast sef, cant they archive the show regularly? angry
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by femland: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2007
The intern show is alright by me , i dont see any thing wrong in the intern show,is a show of encouragement and empowerment, i dont know why people like to criticisize this kind of a thing, infact am really disappoint
we make mouth but we cant do anything
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by esto(f): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
hey guys!what do u think about the PA,madam MJ-Maurice jones?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by fellow(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
She's a devil grin grin grin lol
I like her attitude. She's strictly, mean and act her script well
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
its not really meant to be a script is it?

femland:

The intern show is alright by me , i don't see any thing wrong in the intern show,is a show of encouragement and empowerment, i don't know why people like to criticisize this kind of a thing, infact am really disappoint
we make mouth but we can't do anything
it's alrite by you because you have not seen anything better for a long time wink. if people dont criticise them they wont improve cheesy
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by segedoo(m): 12:17am On Feb 09, 2007
the show's not bad after all na dem first time.

ATTN IFENDE and THE INTERN
Ayo is a thief. He was supposed to make year CDs for our set - chemical engineering class 2002 but ended up running away with our money and the CDs.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by uchetobi(f): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2007
segedoo:

the show's not bad after all na them first time.

ATTN IFENDE and THE INTERN
Ayo is a thief. He was supposed to make year CDs for our set - chemical engineering class 2002 but ended up running away with our money and the CDs.

Dont assasinate people's character abeg. You know he is now a public figure
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by fellow(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2007
@loverbwoy
its not really meant to be a script is it?

Most definitely it is. I bet she isn't like that in real life
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by aaaa: 2:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
the show is great
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
she meant to be a scarecrow - she's obviously acting
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by dhunter(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2007
[list]
[li]
am sorry guys but rhona is goin home,
den my dear dammie, cool
den ayo, embarassed
den emma, sad
den hopefully amina, grin
den d woman who is jus dere, london met, chic! wink
hopefully alimi modupe will win, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i guess@ cool cool cool cool
regulate,
[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2007
sorry people what time do they show it again ?
i want to watch it live today.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 8:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
8pm to 9pm Nigerian time as I heard, but they don't always stick to that time. Checvk it right now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.