Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32486 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2007
Nobody got fired last week. And whoever Ifende is, we appreciate the information he's providing us.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2007
kola got fired, he is off the show
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2007
what do you guys think about the intern so far?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2007
guys don't be to curious because curiosity killed the cat.
Look at me as an undercover agent
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2007
I'm a spy,
Maybe i'm the boss,
i don't know who get fired,
I just details,
Just leave it at that okay
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2007
undecidedHmmmm, Kola got fired? That's interesting, seems the show wants an alternate firing ie lady followed by guy followed by,

Is it true some interns are getting "cosy"? Ifende, this question is for you!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2007
ok 007 .  i ll leave you for now. I think you are part of the production team sha,

The show is alrigth. Not exactly the best show i've seen but it has a lot of potential.
The Production can be a lot better.
While the contenstants are being grilled in the boardroom, more clips of the specific events should be shown. Apparently extensive use of cameras are not allowed in the intern house, thats a drag.

I'm a fan of the show probably because i can relate with the contestants, and i'm picking up tips ,

So my own Ratings so far :
Concept: 90% (would have been 100 but it is a nigerian version of the the apprentice)
Production:40% (reasons already stated)
Entertainment/Suspence e.t.c : 50%
Quality of Contestants : 80%

Overall : 60 %
(note there is no daily update, no website, e.t.c)
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 31, 2007
@ifende, I suppose you know about www.internshow.tv . who is working on this site?
www.internshow.com has been redirected to something else,
has something happened to afolabi? His picture has been replaced with some other guy on the contestants page
(ps: Use www.internshow.tv/index.asp to get a sneak preview (just the frame work , no content yet)
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2007
erm fankoo   
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2007
Badesemowo you are referring to the picture of Thomas Akhigbe, he was the person Afolabi replaced early on in the show.

Ifende, what's the real 411 of Thomas' leaving the show?

Appreciate the info.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Ryley(m): 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2007
I think the intern show is one of the best things that has happened to reality tv in Nigeria. I surprised myself by surviving through that UTTERLY brain draining show called House4. Good GOD!!!! That show was…, was…………………Anyway, I think the intern show is really interesting. It was well planned, well organized (written) and cleverly copied from Donald Trump’s The Apprentice.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Christino(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2007
Kola got fired? shocked

I saw it coming! cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2007
Guys,
yes the new site is up but not functional yet.
The guys working on it are known as bluelab or something like that www.bluelab.biz.
As a matter of fact the site was supposed to be ready on the 15th of last month and they've been paid N500k and to collect the balance of N100k when they deliver,
For thomas, he left the show due to family pressure.
As at the time he left the show there was uncertainty as to when the show was going to start and they've been at the protea hotels for over 7 months eating and getting fat so the family had to pull him out so that he can go back to work.
i know he works with on the banks in lagos,
Afolabi is still in the show, The picture on the new website is still the old pictures.
Point of correction, i'm not part of the production crew,
I'm a messenger of truth,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by freemanj(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2007
kola left,bose wept
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Lg3(m): 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2007
eeya cry
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2007
why are they not allowed to speak back to the boss when they are in the boardroom? or why dont they express themselves in the boardroom when they are put up for eviction seems they are playing too nice. lovely dovely!

kola was too quiet
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by layi(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2007
You dont speak back at ur boss in a boardmeeting, Else you'll be fired, Keep doing that and keep gettin fired tongue
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2007
erm you are allowed to explain yourself aint you, seems they just watch the clips in their hotel rooms come to the boardroom and give them their verdict according to what theyve watched. finito
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by theintern: 8:37am On Feb 03, 2007
I want to thank all members of this forum for the time you spend making comments and suggestions that help us make the INTERN a better show. However, as the image maker of the intern show I would appreciate if you channel your questions and concerns to me that way you get a proper idea of what the position is. Thanks for all your time.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2007
and who are you
theintern
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ the intern,
you have decided to join the forum,
very good so you can address all the issues that are brought up,
remember i told you bout it when last we spoke on the phone.
PS- since you have the dvds, why not upload it to youtube and put the link so we all can watch it and contribute to what we can see.
we would really appreciate it,
thank you very much .
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Emdion(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03, 2007
I will like to know the actual time NTA show the show. I use to watch it on stv while i was in lagos. But i dont the actual time they show it on NTA now that am in school.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2007
It shows on NTA fridays to Sundays 11pm to 12midnight
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Emdion(m): 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2007
Thanx alot.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by ifende(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2007
You are welcome!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jazzy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 03, 2007
hey evri one itrs bin a wile, school i guess well ve bin watching d intern show and i think its unfair that kola hadto go he s verysmart being dat he brought of the idea of MODE and some oda generous ideasused byu the men of distinduished entreprise anyways i fil bose 4 crying but she simply shouldnt contradict herself byvoting 4 him and crying at the same time. although i miss my Babcock luv on the intern show.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Emdion(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2007
I fill u bros.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by layi(m): 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2007
I love Bose, everything about her. She's wonderful. Bose i love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:03am On Feb 04, 2007
what's the next "task" @ ifende

afriscast are not update their archive angry
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 5:45am On Feb 04, 2007
Hehe. Who is Bose? Can we see her pic, please? kiss
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 5:48am On Feb 04, 2007
scary babe i think according to those pics on page 3
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by fellow(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2007
I think Bose erred when she nominated kola for eviction.I mean why should you cry when you also nominated him. She didn't act right. I also think kola was an object of Emmanuel's inability to lead the whole team and to delegate duties to them which make kola redundant.
Now amina has been chosen to be the arrowhead of the next task and its sure going to be a tough one for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.