Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Will You Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel (893 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel by joyblinks(f): 7:40pm On Apr 23, 2008
the guys in  the house, how will u feel when u take your girlfriend out to see your friends and when u both come back from where u went to she now tells u she was dating one of your friends she met there some three years back. bbut they are no longer dating. will u break up with her, or cont. loving her? what will be  your reaction?
Re: How Will You Feel by bigfather(m): 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2008
It would have been better if she had told me nothing !
Re: How Will You Feel by tRoOE(f): 12:42am On Apr 24, 2008
big father:

It would have been better if she had told me nothing !

But it was in the past and she didn't even know they were friend. NA WA 4 some men oh, they just can't handle the truth embarassed embarassed it was like she was talking to both guys at the same time
Re: How Will You Feel by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:47am On Apr 24, 2008
But you can't blame her for that, shit and coincidences happen.
Re: How Will You Feel by bigfather(m): 1:56am On Apr 24, 2008
tRoOE:

But it was in the past and she didn't even know they were friend. NA WA 4 some men oh, they just can't handle the truth embarassed embarassed it was like she was talking to both guys at the same time
Na you sabi, as if you would have felt different .
Re: How Will You Feel by steaming(f): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2008
Everyone has a past. I tire for men so what is your problem now? I remember seeing one thread that guys prefer the experienced gals to the inexperienced. So how do you expect her to have gotten that experience if she hadn't dated your friend.

Really i tire for Guys. Accept her as she is. PERIOD.
Re: How Will You Feel by kenniebaby(f): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2008
i dnt thnk there is anythng wrong in wot d girl has done,i thnk u shld count urself lucky to have a honest girifriend who is open enuf to tell u abt her past or ex.can u guys ever be pleased?
Re: How Will You Feel by kalmebad(f): 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Topic

Dis kinda life, I tire o

U lie wahala
U talk true, crucify her

May God deliver all of us
Re: How Will You Feel by Busta(f): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2008
@Topic,

Whats in the Past is in the Past . . .thats why they are called "past"!!

If u love her, y'all should move on with ur lives
Re: How Will You Feel by blackmann(m): 5:19pm On Apr 24, 2008
So long as they are no longer dating, why should i worry myself?
Re: How Will You Feel by onyekang1(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2008
Actually dis should not be an issue at all,cos wateva happened is history.
Re: How Will You Feel by Frando29(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
What difference does it make anyway? She is not a virgin, period. Whether he dated your friend or not, it really doesn't matter. It's just a matter of coincidence! BTW I am sure you have dated other gals too before her.
Re: How Will You Feel by Gbemyte(f): 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2008
i believe she dated ur friend nd not ur family,appreciate her 4 telling u d truth, ladies dont u see dat some guys dont like us telling dem d truth? anyway if u love her go ahead with d relationship nd if u dont, dont waste her time.
Re: How Will You Feel by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2008
why r women so quick to mention love. sometimes u have to look past love jare.
in my opinion, coincidence happens.
Re: How Will You Feel by dutty(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2008
@poster
some things are better left unsaid,if u knew it was gonna spell trouble then y tell it?atleast u know d kind of man u are dating.
Re: How Will You Feel by inze(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
you take your car to a car show and finds there's another person using that same car,

Will you drop it??

just asking
Re: How Will You Feel by frank316(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2008
i will never bother my self about it.
Re: How Will You Feel by simoen(f): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
guess u are not happy she told u dat, wat if that frnd told u abt it, what wud u have done?

think abt it
Re: How Will You Feel by saucekid(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2008
@ topic
wont feel a thing

(1) (Reply)

And The Battle Of The Sexes Rages On. / True Love Never Dies(first Cut Is The Deepest)-how True? / Should I Do This To Make Him Jealous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.