Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

France Legalises Same-sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage (12106 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by hotbabe001(f): 1:10pm On May 20, 2013
@ van snicker.
If God had created only men or only women would u ever being born? & d homosexuals wants children 4rm a man & woman u guys are bloody fools & confused na waitin God take pass una bloody gay like u.if u want children get them yourselves rubbish if u can get pregnant tro d ANUS den do it block heads u better grow up
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 20, 2013
hotbabe001: @ van snicker.
If God had created only men or only women would u ever being born? & d homosexuals wants children 4rm a man & woman u guys are bloody fools & confused na waitin God take pass una bloody gay like u.if u want children get them yourselves rubbish if u can get pregnant tro d ANUS den do it block heads u better grow up
hotbabe seriously you hot true true o. shey vacancy exist for your heart? i no mind apply
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by hotbabe001(f): 1:18pm On May 20, 2013
For u bloody guys infor God did not create any woman barren nither did he creat any man impotent
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Ishilove: 1:21pm On May 20, 2013
ijawkid:

Lol...with all the beautiful omalichanwa for the world na my fellow man wey get strong body na him I go go like and marry??......you think my brains have experienced the big bang like yours??........

I have no problems gay wiegraf........take your stinking advice some where else.......

Tell your fellow gays to produce children from there gay s-exual relationships.......u dey hear me??.......
grin grin grin
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by blackbeau1(f): 1:38pm On May 20, 2013
not surprising. considering gays have always exsisted in france.it is the home to gays and artists,both of which are intertwined. wonder what took the so long.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by truly: 1:40pm On May 20, 2013
Van snickers: Great! Homosexuals are human beings also, i don't see why anyone will be against Gay-Marriage.
You are wrong!
There is no human being who is a congenital homos. Some humans claim that they are homos by nature. It is fiction. If true, it is an abnormality, a sickness. Human beings need to be hetero.sexu.al to procreate.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by batstan(m): 2:21pm On May 20, 2013
gboss4sure: One thing that is sure is that even if the whole world legalizes gay marriage its not gonna happen in Nigeria. No community will accept gay marriage and the gay activits are not even up to 10% of the population, anyday Nigeria trys to legalize the same sex marriage they whould be ready for serious clamp down on law and order, not just protest but it will results in deaths of so many gays/lesbians. Am even imaging someone coming to my village to talk about gay marriage, chai they will stone you to death.
So we all said about terrorism and suicide missions; but today, we the best.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by batstan(m): 2:36pm On May 20, 2013
head count pls. I am gay. If u are too hit the like button.

3 Likes

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by OuchDaddy(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2013
batstan: head count pls. I am gay. If u are too hit the like button.
*sighs... silly u, because Nairaland is a faceless forum, upload ur picture if u're Gay na, so we know it's real...make we know where our problems de come from?

1 Like

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 20, 2013
Really? Pls where are you in this world? If you are in lag, can you be bold enough to visit Campos area in Lagos Island and proudly declare that you are a gay? Pls i beg of you be bold and make your open declaration and lets see what happens next. PLS inform me when coming, i'll luv to lead the irate youth that would lynch you.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2013
Let me make one thing clear, Being Gay is an abnormality just like ADD in kids, stunted grunt, sickle cell anaemia etc. We should stop trying to act like it is normal and quit encouraging the act. Yes, we need to tolerate them because they are who they are but we need to stop making it look normal. The fact that a child was born a kleptomaniac does not mean stealing should be encouraged!!

1 Like

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by truly: 4:52pm On May 20, 2013
Please where do you live? I want to work with you to persuade people to recognise these rights
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by jaybeez: 5:24pm On May 20, 2013
It is illogical for a man and another man to be married because they cannot be joined together to produce anything and it is fruitless. same applies to the woman as well. Nature(God) never equipped man with two left hands or two right hands because it wouldn't work together. The left hand and the right gets the job done. Nothing in the whole of nature or the Universe, when mixed with its own very kind can produce any effect, reaction or result. Marriage is joining together to produce. Even the positive and negative of a battery must come together to produce power. 0's and 1's must combine together for our electronics and computers to function . In magnets positive repels positive. so is negative too. Hydrogen + hydrogen = hydrogen. but when hydrogen is combined with any other element it produces an effect. If a man so wish to have sexual pleasure with another man, they can. As long as it doesn't violate the right of another.
But the marriage(Union, Joining-Together, the mixture of two to produce something)between a man and man or a woman and another woman, is not logical in any sense. Homosexuality is purely for pleasure and it is fruitless, This is why the Christian God forbids it.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by gothrones(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2013
^
But according to you geniuses, God created everything and is responsible for everything. If nature doesn't intend for homosexuals to thrive, why then are they in existence? Or are you saying that something that God didn't intend is happening? That would mean that your God is not as powerful as you think!
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by jaybeez: 5:50pm On May 20, 2013
gothrones: ^
But according to you geniuses, God created everything and is responsible for everything. If nature doesn't intend for homosexuals to thrive, why then are they in existence? Or are you saying that something that God didn't intend is happening? That would mean that your God is not as powerful as you think!

God created everything but he has no control over your will, the choice you make. Man has free will, A right to choice. That is why the World is in a mess. Not that God didn't create a nice world for man to exist in but out of our own choices, it has been turned into a hell-hole. If you decide to jump off a bridge today, it is matter of your choice, you made up your mind to do it or you might as well have said no, I am not going to jump. It is choice based. God has no control over that. Remember it is out of choice you believe in God to let him help & direct the choices you make. God is Love, men hate and destroy because they cannot understand what love is.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 20, 2013
Not all homosexuals were 'born that way,' I have read books about how some kids picked up this orientation after some form of molestation during childhood. I believe that homosexuality, biologically, is a deviation from the norm and whether we should make laws to legalize relationships of such kinds is very relative and should depend on societal values in my opinion. Even at the time interracial marriages became legal in some Western countries, marriage was still defined as something between a man and a woman so making it illegal between interracial couples made absolutely no sense.

As far as I am concerned, homosexuality is an undesirable human behaviour. Like alcoholism and aggression for example it has some genetic component to it. Does that make it okay to legalize same-sex marriages? Should we only just focus on the so-called economic gain?? How much of an economic gain is it? How exactly does a society like Nigeria's become better off because of the legalization of same sex-marriages? Should governments actually dabble into issues that deal with things like these? These are questions I haven't yet been convinced or may never be convinced about?
I also don't think the role that genetics play in homosexuality is deterministic. People's sexual interest has been proven in some cases to evolve over time (of course there are exceptions to this); some prison in mates practice homosexual behaviours and get back to the status quo when they get out of prisons.

I think same-sex relationships should neither be banned nor legalized. They should be free to make whatever choices they want or choose whichever partners they like, but then asking for laws to make it equal to heterosexual marriages is like asking for too much in my opinion. If two consenting adults engage themselves in such ways then so be it... but then talking about bringing kids into the equation maka why na? And don't give me that 'according to this study kids do better... bull crap.' We all know there's a lot of bias as a good number of such researchers are gays and tend to compare outcomes with that of single parent kids rather than that of kids from a conventional family setting.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by harrisnimasa(m): 6:25pm On May 20, 2013
I have never heard or seen a male animal having a relationship with another male vice versa,unfortunately we are called social animal,wht make us Social then.believe me friend, alL those westerners that thought they are social will soon find that part of the world Unconducive for them,and they will find no option but to flee to Africa,anybody that imagine that in nigeria,by mere looking alone he will dissapear.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by gothrones(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2013
jaybeez:

God created everything but he has no control over your will, the choice you make. Man has free will, A right to choice. That is why the World is in a mess. Not that God didn't create a nice world for man to exist in but out of our own choices, it has been turned into a hell-hole. If you decide to jump off a bridge today, it is matter of your choice, you made up your mind to do it or you might as well have said no, I am not going to jump. It is choice based. God has no control over that. Remember it is out of choice you believe in God to let him help & direct the choices you make. God is Love, men hate and destroy because they cannot understand what love is.

God has no control over my will? That's a new one! But doesn't God KNOW that I will jump over the bridge? If God is truly omniscient, then He knows ALL. He knows the beginning and the end. Of course, He would know that I would "choose" to jump off the bridge. So if He already knows my future actions, how can you say that I have free will?

The existence of a God precludes free will; unless, of course, He is not omniscient; in which case, he is not God.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 20, 2013
gothrones: ^
So the devil is succeeding and your god is failing. Shame on your god for allowing this to happen. After all, everything that happens is his will.
shame on u instead
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 20, 2013
Surjman: Legalising gay marriage.O Allah,i am 100% sure,dey cant b forgivin cus dey know what dey are doing.dats y i like islam.so principled religion.no known muslim in the world anywea will publicly announce being gay n will still head for the mosque.only in a christain country will dis act ever b legalised.later dat same president will head for church on sunday.thou i know some muslim's practice dis nonsense,but he/she dea nt say it out or get caught in d act.dis world is bcomin somtin else.
u c ur fanatical life
1. France is nt a christian country. It has muslims as wel.
2. Many northern nigerians even arabians are deeply involvd in this to d extent they wil spend 4 u.
Ur coment was so senseless, fanatical and unnecesary
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 7:29pm On May 20, 2013
where is my reply to muskeeto??.......angry......

I wan tell this people my mind........
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2013
My allusion is fast becoming a Fact......and that is::::

All atheist = Gays or Gay activists/advocates.........

I'm waiting to see just one atheist here on nairaland who would condemn the act of homosexuality........

They are all hiding behind the cloak of "LIve and Let Live and Do what you like so long as it doesn't hurt the next person""....

Shame on all of them......
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Vansnickers: 8:00pm On May 20, 2013
musKeeto:

grin grin grin

Sadly, his signature reads 'I believe in a better Nigeria'... lol

Idiots will provide fuel to burn homosexuals, and watch heterosexuals, rapists, crooks run amok on the streets...

Better Nigeria my left ass..

The Irony! LOL!

This Thread has opened my eyes to the Hypocrisy of Nigerian Christians. The amount of hate on this Thread is laughable, is this the Love Christ taught in your so-called "Holy" book? Followers of Christ my @ss, you guys are merely Fans.

Christianity= Hypocrisy.
Religion= Mind-numbing Slavery
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by azpekuliar: 9:30pm On May 20, 2013
joanpinkie: gosh! My stomach is churning geting to fead most of d comments here, it shows dat a grt no of Nigerian r moving wit d trending gay marriages! Watever wnt wrong wit grt sex btw man n women. I dont wona see how d world will finally end.

And you never will maam!
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by ComaBerenices(f): 5:04am On May 21, 2013
Well done, France. Welcome to civilisation. wink

2 Likes

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by ComaBerenices(f): 5:08am On May 21, 2013
harris@nimasa:
I have never heard or seen a male animal having a relationship with another male vice versa

Really? Then I guess you've never taken biology. There's more than 400 "gay" animal species.

http://www.livescience.com/16138-gay-animals-bonobos-dolphins.html
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by ijawkid(m): 6:51am On May 21, 2013
Van snickers:

The Irony! LOL!

This Thread has opened my eyes to the Hypocrisy of Nigerian Christians. The amount of hate on this Thread is laughable, is this the Love Christ taught in your so-called "Holy" book? Followers of Christ my @ss, you guys are merely Fans.

Christianity= Hypocrisy.
Religion= Mind-numbing Slavery

The lOve of Christ is hate what is bad and Love what is GOOD.........

The moment u start loving child molesters and child molestation,raping and rapists then I'll start loving unrepentant gays and homosexual practicers and the act of homosexuality.............

there is no hypocrisy here....you are just the hypocrite that has his eyes blind folded with gay acts.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New US Ambassador, Nicholas Burns Arrives In Beijing Amid Tense Relations / "Elderly Man With Poor Memory": Biden Escapes Trial for keeping Classified Docs / US-China: Biden Calls Chinese President Xi Dictator Day After Beijing Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.