Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

France Legalises Same-sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / France Legalises Same-sex Marriage (12129 Views)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / France Legalises Same Sex Marriage: Couples Can Adopt Children / The UK Legalises Same-Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:13am On May 21, 2013
ijawkid:

The lOve of Christ is hate what is bad and Love what is GOOD.........

The moment u start loving child molesters and child molestation,raping and rapists then I'll start loving unrepentant gays and homosexual practicers and the act of homosexuality.............

there is no hypocrisy here....you are just the hypocrite that has his eyes blind folded with gay acts.......

And how do you equate rapists with homosexuals?
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by proproman(m): 9:41am On May 21, 2013
ijawkid:

The lOve of Christ is hate what is bad and Love what is GOOD.........

The moment u start loving child molesters and child molestation,raping and rapists then I'll start loving unrepentant gays and homosexual practicers and the act of homosexuality.............

there is no hypocrisy here....you are just the hypocrite that has his eyes blind folded with gay acts.......

True, hate what is bad but hate someone that's doing something you think is wrong? Is that part of the love of Christ?
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by yemivictor: 9:43am On May 21, 2013
Van snickers:

What exactly is wrong with gay parents raising a Child?!

http://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/American-Academy-of-Pediatrics-Supports-Same-Gender-Civil-Marriage.aspx

This is a Report by the American Academy of Pediatrics, which shows thoeir full fledged support for same-sex Unions.

Absolute rubbish! Let the world academy of brain surgeons gather, it's still BS...
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by mother28: 10:50am On May 21, 2013
you do not wake up oneday and decided to be gay. You either gay or not. I personally dont have any issue with the same sex marriage.
Re: France Legalises Same-sex Marriage by wiegraf: 1:03pm On May 21, 2013
musKeeto:

And how do you equate rapists with homosexuals?

Ah, I still don't have time to party with these hate mongers (I'm surprised they've not yet started sharing milk and cabin, writing placards, etc. At least they're planning ALU style 'justice', some organization!), not to mention hate of this kind is contagious (even if only to dullards (so long as you're not ignorant), there's still a chance some may rub off on you).

Anyways, my pet theory is because he confuses his pe.dophilia, with normal, HEALTHY (yes, I said it) homosexuality. Like most of these dudes here, it's probably a 'boy' thing to him. Or he's just really, really foolish. Note, some of these people are just silly or ignorant, but @ijaw has proven his case is probably a little more...nuanced.

And even regarding these closeted, cowardly bigots listed here (add our good Catholic Men of the Cloth to the list please), even if indeed they were primarily gay as well, I have an acquaintance who's wife, with kid, is just entering SS, and yes she's that young. Better yet; unclce moh. Do we now ban all healthy heteros? We let these eediots, who by the way were publicly against homosexuality, spoil it for the vast majority who are productive, decent and going about their business? Really

Stereotypes are stereotypes, but there's a reason they're called GAY. Here's some synonyms of the word;

google:

merry - cheerful - jolly - joyful - blithe - mirthful

Quite a few of them are known to be the above, (as well as very decent), hence the reputation.

Arrogant, selfish, tw.ats. It boils down to GOD SAID IT, THUS ALL OF YOU MUST OBEY. Replace god with Thor, or Santa, and perhaps you'd understand how asinine you sound.

This one is my favorite

rankers:
Robert Allen

The truth comes out in a public restroom yet again. Florida State Representative, Robert Allen, was arrested for offering to perform MouthAction to an undercover cop in the men's room of a park for $20.

The politician backed himself up by saying he only offered the policeman MouthAction because he was afraid of black people and "didn't want to become a statistic"... which makes about as much sense to us as it does to you.

Statistics, though, show that Allen--who is married with children--has always voted against gay rights legislation.

His voting record is over 90% in line with the Christian Coalition, an advocacy group for anti-gay amendments.

He has achieved quite a bit, though, in going from anti-gay, to racist, to hypocrite, all the way to contradictory math error all in one day.

Hats off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New US Ambassador, Nicholas Burns Arrives In Beijing Amid Tense Relations / COVID-19: Vladimir Putin’s Spokesperson, Dmitry Peskov Tests Positive / Boris Johnson Government Grants Visa Extension To All Ukranians In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.