Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) (48721 Views)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2013
Rayban abacha lipsrsealed.. I Like the guy die
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Benzora(m): 7:32pm On May 18, 2013
A uniform can never make you what you are not no matter how cool. These guys failed, woefully. Shame shame shame!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by LAGATA(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2013
sani Abacha was jst the best! Really missed seeing him in dos dark goggles esp when addressing the nation. R.I.P Maganin Nigeria....
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 18, 2013
jamp: Nigeria was better under these men grin grin grin

You're a very Foolish Boy! I pity ur Papa.....
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by azimibraun: 7:38pm On May 18, 2013
PDP is a bigger evil than the military.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Raymysterio(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2013
[quote author=stagger]Is that not Al-Mustapha on the left behind Abacha?

I tot as much too...ur eye sharp wella.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 18, 2013
salt 1:

says who?
Check urself very well if u are ok in ur head.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Albert708(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2013

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Vansnickers: 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Drops to the floor in shock

Wow!!! Who woulda thunk a camera exists that can capture two men in one picture. shocked shocked shocked

Thanks OP, Thank you for showing us this rare phenomenon!

God Bless you!! smiley

What is so shocking about this?! Abacha was Chief of Army staff and at a Point became Minister of Defense in Babagida's Junta.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by lancee(m): 8:05pm On May 18, 2013
El mustapha at the back of Abacha ..Evils
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by ume(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2013
abraj property: sorry buh wetin ur papa sef do ?
his dad did nothing,he was in the ill fated Airforce plane that killed alot of army officers during Babangidas regime
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2013
Nigeria was only better under Abacha
jamp: Nigeria was better under these men grin grin grin
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by brosdoncome(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2013
lagcity: from the picture, one would think they are equal in rank or that Abacha is the senior officer.

I was asking myself the same question....both men were 4 star General but occupying different positions? How possible? Babangida was supposed to be the only 4 star general then others ought to have been on lower ranks that is, Sani Abacha and Oladipo Diya. Could it be that d pic was photo-shopped?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Blackgold09(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2013
salt 1:

says who?
says jamp or u no see d name?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Policewoman(f): 8:37pm On May 18, 2013
SAYS WHO?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 18, 2013
Two peas in a pod angry

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GENERAL-SANI-ABACHA-PROMOTED-GENERAL1.jpg[/img]
General Sani Abacha being decorated by the former military president, General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. Abacha was already a General by the age of 40 and he became the Head of State before turning 50, one of the youngest in the history of the country.

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GENERAL-SANI-ABACHA-IBB-EXERCISE-FAST-STRIKE.jpg[/img]
Stepping out of a Nigerian Air Force Puma helicopter, IBB, Abacha and other senior armed forces officers arrive to oversee Exercise Fast Strike. (COURTESY: Embassy of Nigeria, Washington DC, USA)

[img]http://.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/GENERAL-SANI-ABACHA-BABANGIDA.png[/img]
Abacha with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. You can see Al-Mustapha at Abacha’s back, looking left.

Source
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by bugo1: 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
Assuming we have these good duo currently right now nigeria will be on top of the world
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 18, 2013
bugo1: Assuming we have these good duo currently right now nigeria will be on top of the world

Good duo? You are definitely a poor student of history angry
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by bugo1: 8:45pm On May 18, 2013
Rolly83:

You're a very Foolish Boy! I pity ur Papa.....
but he say the right thing
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by imperiouxx(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:
Abacha with Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida. You can see Al-Mustapha at Abacha’s back, looking left.

Wetin concern us with Mustapha. They will all join Abacha to rot in hell. angry
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by UyiIredia(m): 8:53pm On May 18, 2013
The Evil General with The Evil Genius. In my opinion the worst presidents in Nigeria's history.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Yaksssss(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2013
Men of Honor
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by abokine: 9:09pm On May 18, 2013
For what it worth Abacha built the largest estate in west africa (gwarinpa) and thousands of Nigerians are still exploring it and enjoying it. He's only seen as evil in the eyes of those who do not see but agree on what ever they hear.
One man's villain is another man's herro.
As a leader and human you are bound to make mistakes and abacha made some one of which is turning his back on the Western world. But,the man called abacha is really a visionary and a patroit. It disgust me when people examine him the way he's not and compare him with any of his antecedents and sucessors expecially "The fisher man with the fish brian" GEJ.
WE LOVE YOU GEN. SANI ABACHA.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by ibkgab001: 9:10pm On May 18, 2013
Partners in Crime #to hell with them

Babangida must go no more election
Abacha must die no more election
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by mokaflex(m): 9:12pm On May 18, 2013
Onwe101: stupid babangida...i hate u wit passion for killin mt dad....sobs

I guessss u are the son of Dele Giwa. How did he kill ur dad abeg. educate us biko... sorry abt ur Dad.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 18, 2013
yinkard4me:
ai no go talk
yinkard4me:
ai no go talk
yinkard4me:
ai no go talk
Me too..its clear enemies looking for who to BAN. however those two are frankensteins!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 18, 2013
abokine: For what it worth Abacha built the largest estate in west africa (gwarinpa) and thousands of Nigerians are still exploring it and enjoying it. He's only seen as evil in the eyes of those who do not see but agree on what ever they hear.
One man's villain is another man's herro.
As a leader and human you are bound to make mistakes and abacha made some one of which is turning his back on the Western world. But,the man called abacha is really a visionary and a patroit. It disgust me when people examine him the way he's not and compare him with any of his antecedents and sucessors expecially "The fisher man with the fish brian" GEJ.
WE LOVE YOU GEN. SANI ABACHA.
Boko are Ram abi na Book A Harm dey do dis one?!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2013
Trully evil dayz
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by OdionOdion: 9:46pm On May 18, 2013
Oh going back to memory lane:1986 tbey killed Dele Giwa,1994 Pa Alfred Rewalni was murdered,1996 Kato was bombed ...1998 MKO Abiola was poisioned by these ungentle evil genuises.bad memories indeed
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by sko(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2013
This photo was just some days before IBB "relinquished" power to Shonekan.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by nijanigga: 9:50pm On May 18, 2013
Obasanjo had opportunity to remove the two bastards before handing over power in 1979,but he thought they were no treats,even after flagrant abuse of military orders.Same with Shagari,but he was busy sacking alani akinrinade and co.The rest is history. I wish Orka went for the kill instead of trying detain IBB,Nigeria would have been better off.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by chokolatte: 9:51pm On May 18, 2013
Onwe101: stupid babangida...i hate u wit passion for killin mt dad....sobs

Are u Dele Giwa's son?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Arriving The Eid Praying Ground In Illorin Today (Photos) / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka / Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.