Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) (48723 Views)

Photo:Late General Sani Abacha and MKO Abiola at an event in Lagos in Feb. 1986. / Check Out This Epic Old School Photo Of Tinubu, Abacha And MKO Abiola / Abdulsalami Abubakar And Ibrahim Babangida In Their Youthful Days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by ucheliv: 10:05pm On May 18, 2013
jamp: Nigeria was better under these men grin grin grin
Abacha was the worst thing to happent to Nigeria
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 18, 2013
Yaksssss: Men of Honor

You mean "Men of Horror"?

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 18, 2013
The guy behind Abacha is his ADC Major Hamza Al-Mustapha and the one behind IBB is Major Fadipe, his ADC then.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Dollop: 10:29pm On May 18, 2013
Depends on which part of the divide you look at it from. From where I stand, I'd say Nigeria is worse off. For example, who would think of voting for 2 Muslims on account of their credibility as opposed to a Muslim and a Christian in any election in Nigeria?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by batstan(m): 10:36pm On May 18, 2013
I so much admire these int.men
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by aurenflani: 10:53pm On May 18, 2013
OdionOdion: Oh going back to memory lane:1986 tbey killed Dele Giwa,1994 Pa Alfred Rewalni was murdered,1996 Kato was bombed ...1998 MKO Abiola was poisioned by these ungentle evil genuises.bad memories indeed

But madam umblerra disagreed with you!!!
She considered Mrs ibb her "our mother".
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 18, 2013
Guy, you are very high on coke. I hope what you said was Irony.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by babsjnr(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2013
this two evil beasts assassinate many innocents Nigerian and some go on exiled because of this psychopath.. northern ex president ruined nigeria.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by AnanseK(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2013
chibabe3: They are the worst thing that happened to this country...

That is before GEJ of course.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 18, 2013
Onwe101: stupid babangida...i hate u wit passion for killin mt dad....sobs
sorry for your loss, my dad ran like mad when abacha personally offered him a job. He kind of regrets not accepting it today though.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 1:07am On May 19, 2013
I am afraid you are misguided.

Abacha was one of the best leaders Africa ever produced.

However Babangida was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria, together with his bosom friend Obasanjo
ucheliv: Abacha was the worst thing to happent to Nigeria
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 1:09am On May 19, 2013
Babangida and Obasanjo assassinated scores of people if not hundreds.

Abacha never assassinated anybody.
babsjnr: this two evil beasts assassinate many innocents Nigerian and some go on exiled because of this psychopath.. northern ex president ruined nigeria.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 1:16am On May 19, 2013
Abacha had opportunity to execute Obasanjo for coup plotting.
nijanigga: Obasanjo had opportunity to remove the two bastards before handing over power in 1979,but he thought they were no treats,even after flagrant abuse of military orders.Same with Shagari,but he was busy sacking alani akinrinade and co.The rest is history. I wish Orka went for the kill instead of trying detain IBB,Nigeria would have been better off.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Nobody: 1:19am On May 19, 2013
Only IBB is evil
numerical_guy:

Two evil men to ever been born in Nigeria.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:35am On May 19, 2013
stagger: Is that not Al-Mustapha on the left behind Abacha?
Spot on, Eagle eye.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 3:44am On May 19, 2013
ibkgab001: Partners in Crime #to hell with them

Babangida must go no more election
Abacha must die no more election

You mean Babangida must go, no more election

Abacha must die, no more er,ection?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by nijanigga: 5:18am On May 19, 2013
GenBuhari: Abacha had opportunity to execute Obasanjo for coup plotting.
Thinking like a bird, who had the opportunity to strike first? By the way, it was bestial abacha's plan to execute Obj,but for divine intervention Obj escaped. When you think straight let me know.
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by nijanigga: 5:22am On May 19, 2013
Abacha has gone to prepare a place for IBB in the hottest part of lake of fire.These two monsters destroyed and alter destiny for millions of Nigeria. Nigeria will never recover from the reign of terror they unleashed on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Raddie(m): 5:26am On May 19, 2013
Lins01:

Are you on weed?

What exactly are you driving at!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Baawaa(m): 5:52am On May 19, 2013
But Almighty God Executed Abacha for terrorizing Nigerians grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2013
is dat roger miller behind abacha?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by Revolva(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2013
grin Two former president that are very much better than Jonathan....that lame ......infact i prefer the devil called babaginda and abacha
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by perfectcrush(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2013

and who is ur dad?
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by chiefbatiatus(m): 8:45am On May 19, 2013
May the God that fights for all the souls of the innocent brutally murdered by abacha and IBB punish the OP and all his generation for this wworthless statement
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by tallceejay(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2013

My condolences buddy
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by TBrownAuto(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2013
ucheliv: Abacha was the worst thing to happent to Nigeria

You are a dummy you dont know your right from left
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by normaljenny(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2013

Checkout the all powerful EL-Mustapha behind Abacha grin
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by hardbody: 9:34am On May 19, 2013
Nasty-clown:
Some nice tie in the background grin cheesy

Badt guy, I thought I was the only person that saw those flamboyant ties..lol
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by lastpage: 10:10am On May 19, 2013

Did he actually kill your Dad?
Sad that the wicked lives long and enjoy their loot...

What will you do, if you have a gun and the opportunity to fire a shot in-between his TEETH? shocked grin grin

Let me guess....

Lastpage!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by lastpage: 10:15am On May 19, 2013
It was reported that before a condemned Coup plotter is to be executed (at the said hour), a call will be placed to the Head of State to give the "final word" and the person is executed immediately.

In OBJ's case, they tried reaching Abacha on phone but Oga at the Top was TOO STONED to attend to any call.
So, its not as if he did not want to kill OBJ.

Thus, that Chimp of Otta survived to loot Nigeria second and third time! angry angry

Irony of fate, l would say.

Lastpage!
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by zhaineey(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2013
I knw it is very difficult to believe bt it is the humble thruth nig was beta as a nation under those two military man
Re: Sani Abacha And Ibrahim Babangida- The Good Old Days(picture) by o42austino(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2013
peeps, do you notice something about this pic, it confirms what has been said before that Babangida was Afraid of Abacha.

look every closely you will see that Abacha is the same rank with Babangida,nowhere in the world do you have two full star general in the Army, he could not even get him self to force Abacha to resign, how could full star general exist in Nigerian army oh! this reminds me of the article i once saw on TELL with headline NIGERIAN TWO HEADS OF STATES,ONE IN THE BARRACKS AND THE OTHER IN ASO ROCK.foolish IBB, What a coward u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu/Oyegun Rift: APC Governors Back Oyegun / Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.