Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections (17566 Views)

Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep / List Of People Who Donated N100m For Pres. Jonathan's Nomination Form / Kano Earmarks N100m For Mass Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Daatlaw11(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2013
so How much did you rake from Abia state those 8 yrs in power? It is all dance of the dog: rub my back, and I rub yours. kiss
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by coputa(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2013
This is a great revelation,.orji kalu as a young illiterate trader, bnrrowed Nigeria one million naira in 1979..this dude has made his money before now,unlike those hungry looking sharks in government...even as a governor,he has only ssce,but he has the political clout,which he used to turn Abia state to his empire and that of his mother (mama governor ).....recently,it was discovered that he didnt finish his degree programme..he skipped some semesters..his certificate was withdrawn.....why saying it now that he gave Obj 100 million to campaign,if he had got hhs way,nobody would have heard about it....orji has gone into the political cesspit of irrelevance.. He should go and attend to his businesses.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by chuksoyo21(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2013
Orji Uzor should go and take a deep nap. He has lost relevance. I think he wants to put up one stupid story to come to the lime light of nigerian politics. He is a total and fatal disgrace to Abians. My advice for him is to go and bury his head in shame.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by eagleeye2: 6:06pm On May 19, 2013
yuzedo:
O.U.K visited Camp David??!? R u serious/sure?! Camp David is not for every riff raff o! Even serving presidents enter by grace of God.. Camp David is NOT beans o! undecided
In certain cycles it is believed that Kalu is a American spy, how true I don't know..... but his visit to Camp David is hush hush issue..... Don't ask me how I got to know this.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2013
eagle,eye:

In certain cycles it is believed that Kalu is a American spy, how true I don't know..... but his visit to Camp David is hush hush issue..... Don't ask me how I got to know this.

Is he your father?
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Brilliance9000: 6:11pm On May 19, 2013
Scarpon: 100 million? I swear to become a politician some day

He was already a Billionaire before he went into politics. Remember...he gave the 100m Naira to Obasanjo in 1999 before the elections/before he became governor. Yes Kalu is corrupt and a Thief, however, he made is money way longer before going into politics.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by eagleeye2: 6:12pm On May 19, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Is he your father?
That is a question I cannot answer.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2013
Very shameful. Kalu said he already made money, then ruined it by saying he was transporting fish and palmoil. So selling fish and palm oil is how he made the 200 million naira that he spent ? Then many people need to start selling fish and palm oil. Shameful.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by juokuc: 8:06pm On May 19, 2013
Kalu is the man dat can stand the thirst of time
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by mensdept: 8:51pm On May 19, 2013
Brilliance9000:

He was already a Billionaire before he went into politics. Remember...he gave the 100m Naira to Obasanjo in 1999 before the elections/before he became governor. Yes Kalu is corrupt and a Thief, however, he made is money way longer before going into politics.

Obviously almost all the senators and governors "already made their money before taking position", but did that stop them from further ruining the country and stealing more?

This local rogue called Orji Kalu is onrecord as saying the reason for decayed roads in his states is the result of business men carrying heavy loads on the roads, and overfilling their motors with goods.

That is what the "Billionaire Igbo for Presidency" guy is thinking? Meanwhile he was equally carrying heavy load not just in Abia state but also in Borno.

He and his cronie, Theo Orji are just pocketing Abia state allocation for themselves, their godfathers, and their families. Since 1999 the state has received over USD 9$ billion and yet nothing to show for it.

Where's the dry port? Where's the modern facilities including hospitals and malls?

Even the senator UCHE CHUKWUMERIJE promised airport years ago and today is enjoying the "One Nigeria" senate.

Where are the people?

Shame
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by eagleeye2: 8:54pm On May 19, 2013
Billyonaire: Very shameful. Kalu said he already made money, then ruined it by saying he was transporting fish and palmoil. So selling fish and palm oil is how he made the 200 million naira that he spent ? Then many people need to start selling fish and palm oil. Shameful.
billyonaire abi na beef, how did you and your own oga @ the top make your own Billions.
Kalu may be corrupt or even a thief but he has already made his money before he entered politics in the 4th republic. (Even though he increased it by looting more from Abia State treasury).
But what of Oga Jona, will he ever agree to declare his assets..... oh I forgot that HE DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Noblechyk: 9:11pm On May 19, 2013
ajanaku2:

...just too bad you supported Shehu Shagari while Nnamdi Azikiwe contested that same election! Well, the Igbos had no option than to support Yakubu Gowon after the Civil war...The Hausas would never want an Igbo Man in Aso rock! It's as simple as that!

On a personal note, I sincerely think the Igbos have been marginalized for a long time now; and I would want to see an Igbo Man rule this country someday...but the problem lies in the nonavailability of suitable candidates, except of course the incorruptible Senator Ken Nnamani, whom I think is no longer interested in Nigerian politics...

The likes of Obasanjo, Kalu, et al ought to be languishing in Prison by now!
Don't say wat u don't know bro. Ken Nnamani is as corrupt as an average Nigerian politician.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by sammmiey1: 9:32pm On May 19, 2013
martyns303: Orji is really wealthy, I remember my Grand Ma usually saying " do I look like Orji" when we ask her for money.
Are you sure is ur grandma
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by kolamilan(m): 10:29pm On May 19, 2013
ok we don here.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Nobody: 2:42am On May 20, 2013
Yea right.. U were caught with 2 credit cards in USA at a time, each containing 5 million dollars each, you were with a platinum card, young man, what is the name of the palm oil company you ran that made 100 million naira at that time and no one knew you. Please... 100m, na 3 naira.. Nonsense.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by lastpage: 5:46am On May 20, 2013
eagle,eye:
However, Obasanjo’s Media Assistant, Vitalis Ortese, said the former President would not join issues with “Kalu who has credibility and integrity deficit.” He said, “This is a man who is known to have stuffed paper as money in a bag and donated it at a public function in Maiduguri. He has no credibility and integrity. So, we will not like to join issues with him. “He is only trying to cover his lack of credibility by seeking to join issues with someone, who clearly is not in his level or class. He is only seeking relevance. Good luck to him.

Have had about this Maiduguri stunt allegation before, but I wonder if this is just a mere rumour or it actually happened. Those involved in the said function (the organisers, and Kalu himself) should clear the air once and for all.
Lets assume it is even TRUE.
When you donate hundreds of million in a "public place", any sane human is not expected to put all that CASH in the BAG and throw it to the recipients!
It is just like when Shops display EXPENSIVE PHONES for sale: They only DISPLAY A "SHELL" of it.

It does not mean they are trying to "trick the public" or they dont have the real phone or wont give the buyer a "real phone", when he pays for one.

It is a "SYMBOLIC GESTURE", .... to be "redeemed" by a Cheque in the safe confines of a bank!

God forbid, just imagine if Boko Haram or Shina Rambo was "[color=#990000][/color]passing by and hears" that 100 Million Naira is 'in a bag' Kalu Orji just gave to the "orphans" in the building next door!
grin grin

And by the way, all these "paid, forty Laptops" mouth-piece should find a better excuse to prevent their Oga-at-the-top from coming out with the truth.

Did he finance OBJ's election or not (who had less that 250K in his account and just one "donated car" to his credit in pre-election 1999)?
That is the question we are concerned with.

Lastpage!
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Preshy111: 9:55am On May 20, 2013
nd how does dat effect d pric of fuel: lyk dah;we dnt care we follow share am?so y tellin us? Looooooser: :Pnd how does dat effect d pric of fuel: lyk dah;we dnt care we follow share am?so y tellin us? Looooooser:
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by caprini: 1:20pm On May 20, 2013
Make in go collect fowl na! nonsense.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by bibina: 2:27pm On May 20, 2013
payless: I know some Igbos are coming to brand Kalu a bastard and sellout for daring to say Jonathan is not an Igbo man. I do support Igbo Presidency. Rocha is a very good option. Chuba Okadigbo was one Igbo man I had wanted as President. May God bless his soul! I love Okadigbo's swagger. He was a true Nigerian to the core. He was not bigoted like the unprecedented number of illiterates from SE who parade themselves on nairaland. Ken Nnamani is another great Igbo man who does not think like the touts we have on nairaland.

I don't know why Igbos can't put people like Nnamani forward to be Presidential candidate. Nnamani is loved by Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes.

And who told you Nnamani is loved by Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes? are you from yoruba, Hausa and other tribes? i doubt so! i dont love Nnamani and I dont see any quality which differentiates Nnamana from other Igbo men. Give Nnamani money and he will denu his mother; he remains an igbo man
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by blackbeau1(f): 3:04pm On May 20, 2013
so,suddenly orji uzor kalu has become an honest person? Hian,there is nothing we will not hear in naija.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by softangel(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
Demdem: Kalu should shut up. Jonathan is igbo. Igbos are already enjoying the presidency.

Even if u lack knowledge abt ur Country eg tribes, culture/custom and religion, @ least cover ur shame by remaining silent and LEARN. His Excellency; President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a Niger-Deltan from South-South which is clearly diff from South-East.
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by softangel(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2013
Demdem: Kalu should shut up. Jonathan is igbo. Igbos are already enjoying the presidency.

Even if u lack knowledge abt ur Country eg tribes, culture/custom and religion, @ least cover ur shame by remaining silent and LEARN. His Excellency; President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a Niger-Deltan from South-South, just as Igbos are from South-East, Yorubas are from South-West etc..
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by tonym1(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2013
WHERE DID HE GET THE MONEY IF HE DIDN'T STEAL IT
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by thejurist: 9:51pm On May 20, 2013
Kalu is still the criminal and a very natural pathological lier I used to know. He lies and doesn't care if the truth is discovered. Stop listening to him people. 419 blood flows in him
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2013
softangel:

Even if u lack knowledge abt ur Country eg tribes, culture/custom and religion, @ least cover ur shame by remaining silent and LEARN. His Excellency; President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a Niger-Deltan from South-South which is clearly diff from South-East.

Kindly shut ur trap. Ebele Azikwe Jonathan was igbo before the elections and suddenly he is no longer igbo nau. grin
Re: Kalu Gave Obasanjo N100m For 1999 Elections by naijaswag1: 11:45pm On May 22, 2013
Believe it or not, Kalu has visited Camp David. If you have people in the know, they may reveal more about that guy.

Am not doubting the fact that OUK has visited Camp David. If you tell me that my fellow Igbo man has visited the Oval Office of the White or had tea at 10 downing street or pimped girls for Sarkozy at Elysee Palace or even have dined with the notorious Putin in Kremlin Palace, I will believe you before you finish your statement. Even now, it's possible an Igbo man is in Mars negotiating to ship aliens and precious stones.

Umunne o ego na ekwu okwu (Money speaks)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Writes India Over Nigerian ISIS Suspects / PDP Names Special Committees' Members / EFCC Operatives Leave Fani-kayode’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.