Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (81400 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 19, 2013
i'm sure 99% of you didnt understand the video. how then do you do what it's all about or you're guessing? grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Originalsly: 3:35pm On May 19, 2013
peleson: U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?
So you can look at people face and tell if they average?...and you can also tell that they live in that building and are not passersby? Wow!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by peleson: 3:43pm On May 19, 2013
Nuzo':

I think most of comentators noticed the neat building too but decided not to derail from the topic.

No doubt, Brazil is going places in research, human and more especially infrastruuctural development. However, if you've been to Brazil, you will find out that majority of Brazilians don't live in such condos.

Like any developing country, Brazil has slums and very bad living condition. Though there's a new city (Brasiliy the capital) was planned and built over 3 decaade ago. It has schools, financial intitutions, churches and residential areas in specific areas respectively. This city was built in 1 and half years.

First of its kind!
Pls am not a novice of what u js said.. Keep it to urself Okwink
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by peleson: 3:48pm On May 19, 2013
Originalsly: So you can look at people face and tell if they average?...and you can also tell that they live in that building and are not passersby? Wow!
That's continuity, how many radius will the passerby cover within a jiffy... From the scene, the crowd stay close by. Most of them r not looking so professional (tie n suit) so it may solely be a residential area.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Concept(m): 3:57pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
For this country (USA) if you divorce ya wife, and you have a kid, the first thing the court go do na to collect ya kid and house take give ya wife grin
If you get solid lawyer (wey go cost you hell) you fit manage hold ya house, but ya wife go carry the pikin and court will ask her to get another house where she will live with the child and YOU pay for the new house ( trust her to get expensive house) lol grin

Even if court gives her your house, YOU still pay for it grin

Now many young people just live together without getting married. grin
Marriage don die for here.
Ya wife fit cheat on you, claim say she no dey happy, file divorce, get better lawyer. . . . Ya own don finish grin

I can now see why some of the Nigerian men living in the USA in the recent time killed their wives when they caught them cheating because it seems like lose-lose situation, that's why you must shine your eyes well before you knot the tie.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by drnairalov: 4:28pm On May 19, 2013
so many hidden post angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by GHSwagg: 4:34pm On May 19, 2013
usmsam: A man in Sao Paulo Brazil caught his wife cheating on him with a man and while they argue on the balcony to the delight of passers by, the man she was cheating with attempts to escape from the window. Funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMgyPvINU4

Stills from the video

What a shame! cheesy
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by bukatyne(f): 4:46pm On May 19, 2013
obo_man:

lol... you very right.... Its a double dagger through ur heart. You caught ur wife sleeping with another man, and the law allows her to take half of your possession and ur kids when you divorce her... undecided undecided undecided

Marital laws in western countries need reforming.. It is very pro women.

Martial laws or lack of undecided in Nigeria need reforming ... It is very pro men.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by vanstanzy(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2013
"GREED!" is our bane in this world. Even greed for another mans' wife's flesh. How pitiful! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by gudnex22(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2013
This post has been hidden For security purpose.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nuzo1(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2013
peleson:
Pls am not a novice of what u js said.. Keep it to urself Okwink

You know nothing bro, otherwise you wouldn't make unfounded assumptions about Brazilians.

Just make sure you don't derail threads here in future. Otherwise, you will be schooled again!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by kolamilan(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2013
What is the essence of commeting when the MOD will still hide my post.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by zenatta: 5:51pm On May 19, 2013
peleson: ... am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them. am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think, Nlanders?

Couldn't help noticing the beautiful layout and light stand too. It was the first thing that caught my eye.

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by UyiIredia(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2013
Lol.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by PrettySpicey(f): 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
OMG! LMAO. This guy na tarzan o, see esacpe grin grin grin.
But naughty naughty wife, though
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Confusion: 6:42pm On May 19, 2013
peleson: U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?

Naija will build it and call it 18 star hotel n Capital smiley

I know you r a pessimist and hate everything naija
So the pix told that they re average brazilians, while people are simply having fun your frustration will not let have fun but see poverty in everything
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by peleson: 6:50pm On May 19, 2013
Nuzo':

You know nothing bro, otherwise you wouldn't make unfounded assumptions about Brazilians.

Just make sure you don't derail threads here in future. Otherwise, you will be schooled again!
I stand by what I told you. I hitherto refer you to it.
If you make a thousand statement, I refer to my previous and only answer!!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by peleson: 6:54pm On May 19, 2013
Confusion:

I know you r a pessimist and hate everything naija
So the pix told that they re average brazilians, while people are simply having fun your frustration will not let have fun but see poverty in everything
Fellow nigerian, my view is never in this light. Your buttress, digress is in this regard and not mine. If poverty is all you can understand then I make BOLD to say and I put it to you that you are diseased by Poverty hence you gave it the name..
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by mrperfect(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2013
That is very funny.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by sweetgala(m): 7:12pm On May 19, 2013
Shameless guy
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by lernah: 7:36pm On May 19, 2013
Peopld gt mind o! Chei! Sleepin wit a married woman GOD FORBID
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by vanstanzy(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2013
usmsam: A man in Sao Paulo Brazil caught his wife cheating on him with a man and while they argue on the balcony to the delight of passers by, the man she was cheating with attempts to escape from the window. Funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMgyPvINU4

Stills from the video

Funny though, but really shameful! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by nenergy(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2013
buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. *catches breathe* buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by topazjosh(m): 10:42pm On May 19, 2013

Naija will build it and call it 18 star hotel n Capital smiley
just my thought

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by livingstoneony(m): 12:24am On May 20, 2013
i will need a special woman to convince me to getting married.... its not just worth it seriously. angry
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by specimen23(m): 1:12am On May 20, 2013
GraceBestowed: LooooooooL!!! The firefighters were there because he put his life at risk, trying to escape.

This has GOT to be a record for hidden posts within a thread. SpamBot's on a mission, or an MOD is on a rampage!
that was d first thing that came to my mind as i scrolled down...there r more hidden post than post we can read.wonder wat they were saying..lol
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by poseidon12: 4:18am On May 20, 2013
obo_man:

lol... you very right.... Its a double dagger through ur heart. You caught ur wife sleeping with another man, and the law allows her to take half of your possession and ur kids when you divorce her... undecided undecided undecided

Marital laws in western countries need reforming.. It is very pro women.

not exactly correct about divorce in usa. If you are divorcing your spouse because of his or her cheating (adultery), the cheater does not get the 50% of spouse's asset or wealth. That is why they hire private investigators to follow the suspected cheater and get evidence of cheating which they can use in court.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by philogos4: 5:47am On May 20, 2013
Complete Drama.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by richardoz(m): 6:52am On May 20, 2013
Cheaters are liable to die young.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by harlos: 6:59am On May 20, 2013
richardoz: Cheaters are liable to die young.
But the irony is that they grow old nowadays... more time to repent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Cynthia Obieshi Who Died After Sex Buried In Imo / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.