Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? (1743 Views)

Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Proposal / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin / 98 Percent Of Have Once Gotten Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by gen2genius(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2009
Why do some men INSIST on it?

Would you agree, as a lady? wink
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2009
Because they are assholes. It's not even ideal to have sex before marriage!!
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by izeek(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2009
Ujujoan:

Because they are assholes. It's not even ideal to have sex before marriage!!

and the oneswho allow themselves get pregnant are what holes?
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by luxoire(f): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
gen2genius:

because they may want to TEST she is fertile, esp is they intend on marrying d pikin na still him own, along with all the other brothers and sisters.

is it ideal? NO.

doesnt mean it is not done - as long as the couple agree on it, and the reasons then whatever works forthem i guess
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by izeek(m): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
@lux,
my point exactly, i dont know if its ideal, but am sure its no big deal if both consent to it.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by IFELEKE(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2009
izeek:

am sure its no big deal if both consent to it.
Exactly.
@Topic,
I see nothing wrong in it.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by kolaoloye(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2009
@topic
[size=15pt]It is not IDEAL[/size]

It is either lack of faith or trust that make some people insisting.
To me either reason is inconsequential.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by smooooooth: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2009
it is not ideal, but its the koko.

as a proper african man, i belive a

wedding shld involve three pipu at the altar

two visible & one invisible witness. smiley
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Lita(f): 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2009
of course not. how can you want to be responsible for another human being when you are not ready to share yourselves with even a spouse yet.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by gen2genius(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2009
because they may want to TEST she is fertile

Which means he's marrying her because he needed a baby-making "machine"? And if she can't get pregnant immediately, then she becomes worthless and all the promises of love and commitment vanish just like that?
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by tomiade1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
no big deal! . . .as long as both parties agree to it,
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by nethacker(m): 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2009
gen2genius:

Would you agree, as a lady? wink
shocked shocked see me see trouble ooooo.  shocked won't u test for soil fertility b4 planting seed . wat will u do if u discover that she can't actually give u babies?  shocked . No big deal at all. What if d guy happens to be an HIV patient n u discover this after honeymoon  grin
Me ooo . I go sample well well cos she be my own  grin
ifeleke n izeek : hv i spoken well ?  grin
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Enquirer: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2009
don't think it's ideal but if both parties are responsible, it's ok. i actually saw that happen to my cuz and his girl. now they are married with lovely baby girl.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
I was told that this country's moral gradually fading i doubted it but now i believe.Pregnancy before marriage is a sin.Anyway what the heck societal hype.nigeria or Sodom
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by roblance: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2009
According to section 24 of the nigerian constitutional rule its is accepted to be pregnant b4 marriage
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2009
Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? --- No

gen2genius:

Why do some men INSIST on it? ---------1

Would you agree, as a lady? wink----------------2

1. Who knows undecided
2. Nope.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by roblance: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? --- No

1. Who knows undecided
2. Nope.

holy holy holy ,
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2009
So now once law allows a certain act that's against God's law it's supercedes God's command.Good night
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by roblance: 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2009
go sleep jare waitng gurumaraji dey find for here
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2009
Funny
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by roblance: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2009
yu also go dae funny with question mark untop yur head i no like am oo
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
Using phone wuz aiming for the laughing icon.Still doesnt show on my phone.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 11:49pm On Jul 03, 2009
Pc Guru, so you say pregnancy before marriage is a sin? Well what about sex before marriage, is that also a sin? Come on now.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2009
I'm sorry pregnancy b4 marriage is not a sin and fornication is also not a sin.God probably understands that things ave changed now.Sorry for my stupid comments earlier on
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Akinagirl(f): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2009
Well I can see that was meant to be sarcastic. But I just hear people say that all the time, that pregnancy before marriage is a sin, yet they don't think there is anything wrong with sex before marriage. In my opinion, its to each his own. Whatever works for you.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2009
Any way na way! All the way

Get pregnant before marriage gan gan ni Odu!!  grin

By the time una dey finish una wedding, maybe 5 - 6 months later,  Pikin don gboriwa!

Aimoye ppl wey don get pregnant b4 marriage gan!

Everybody with him own! You get pregnant before or after. Same ni! grin

No Time!
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2009
I don't think its ideal. . .and I won't agree to such arrangement. . .anything can happen before the marriage!
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Kelvinj(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2009
Pregnancy b4 marriage(good/bad)? 4 me it depends, ok letz see it lyk dis ur bf dat has proposed 2 u getz u pregnant? Tel me ur goin 2 terminate d preg. bcoz u sworn nt 2 carry preg. 2 d altar. So itz as simple as dis 'belle na marriage'. There4 in most cases no belle no marriage.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by gen2genius(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2009
Actually, the issue goes beyond the morality/immorality of the practice. The question is, is it normal for a man to insist that his fiance gets pregnant before they can be married? 
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by chukz4real(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2009
I suppose the question should be rephrased and go this way:

Ladies; is it ideal to be having sex with your husband to be before marriage?
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by Ben13: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2009
I use to think these pregnancy before marriage is as a result of lust or a mistake as they would call it.

But this present time, It's obvious dat a sane couple-to-be will agree to parent one or two shilren before going into marriage.

reasons, I don't understand.
Re: Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? by puskin: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2009
Itz definitely nt ideal but dats definitely wat happens.
But hey, who gives a Bleep, anywayz, stìll okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section Is The Best. / I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. / Guys....can U Marry A Lady Ur Best Friend Has Slept With 1ce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.