Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again (4422 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by angelcj: 11:24am On May 19, 2013
It was drama galore recently at a court house in Lagos as 42-year-old Owoseni Benson openly condemned his wife for dressing like the wayward young ladies he sees on dirty music videos and movies.....

He said his wife's almost nude dressing is attracting other men to her, leading to her sleeping out...

“I am not angry with my wife for not having kids but with the way she dresses provocatively, leaving her breasts and buttocks virtually naked. Anytime I complained, she will say that is what is in vogue.

"She brought a concubine to my mother’s burial but I didn’t catch her then”.

Benson has therefore pleaded with an Agege Grade ‘A’ Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 7-year-old marriage over the wife’s wayward life. He said his wife, Adenike Oladeru, was troublesome to extent that the house they currently live in is the third house they rented.

"She fights everybody in the house, possesses all kinds of bad habits one can think of. There was a time she attempted suicide claiming that I rebuked her for being childless. [But] I only advised her to stop being troublesome with people”, Benson said.

"I had a child when I was in secondary school. She asked me to bring the child home so that if she lived with us, I would not be able to marry the mother, but when the child came to live with us, she didn’t give her rest of mind.

"There was a day we went to settle a rift in my sister’s place, she stood up and gave me a hard slap because I complained she goes after men. I caught her with a man late in the night, she did not come home that night, she went to stay with her aunt for a week.

"In 2011, she called me and said she was fed up with the union and gave me a month ultimatum. Two weeks later, she started parking her bags and left to re-marry. [So] I came to court to dissolve the union because she has come to beg me that we should continue, but I don’t want her anymore”.

The wife, Adenike, a hairdresser, refused to show up in court for the fourth time. The court president, Emmaunel Shokunle, has therefore fixed May 27 for final judgment.
source http://revealzone..com/2013/05/my-wife-exposes-her-boobs-and-buttocks.html

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by 25omega(m): 11:31am On May 19, 2013
Sounds like the guy married a stranger
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Princeparix(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2013
this one no be marriage> na Union
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by saganuwa: 12:44pm On May 19, 2013
I wan marry i wan marry
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2013
¤she stood up and gave me a hard
slap because I complained she goes
after men¤
Did I just hear yhu say she gave yhu slap
But why my guy When jesus said if yhur neighbour slaps yhu,turn the oda cheek, he didn't mean it to be taken literally.
Guy yhu need to travel to where ever she is, find her & give her two slaps 4 the one she gave yhu so she will knw that's its nt so gewd to slap mehn.
My guy, if yhu don't follow this my nice idea and do it,
Then yhu be phuck up guy•[color=]¤she stood up and gave me a hard
after men¤
But why my guy When jesus said if yhur neighbour slaps yhu,turn the oda cheek, he didn't mean it to be taken literally.
Guy yhu need to travel to where ever she is, find her & give her two slaps 4 the one she gave yhu so she will knw that's its nt so gewd to slap mehn.
Then yhu be phuck up guy•[/color]¤she stood up and gave me a hard
after men¤
Then yhu be phuck up guy•

1 Like

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by lertee(f): 1:02pm On May 19, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by AbuMikey(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2013
Seriously LAUGHING in SWAHILI
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Temismith(f): 6:56pm On May 19, 2013
Eh ya! Shit happens.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by AtheistD(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2013
hat is his side of events. We need to hear her side before we can draw accurate conclusions.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 19, 2013
Lol which kain bush meat be the man sef cheesy but anyway the woman sef get her own for body.infact two of them have CHARACTER ISSUES
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by 190theclown: 9:25pm On May 19, 2013
[size=15pt]kaiii see nyash tongue tongue[/size]
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by dasparrow: 9:30pm On May 19, 2013
saganuwa: I wan marry i wan marry

Don't mind them when most do not know what marriage entails.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2013
dasparrow:

Don't mind them when most do not know what marriage entails.
gbam
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Sijo01(f): 9:55pm On May 19, 2013
saganuwa: I wan marry i wan marry

Aftermath of my mate don marry, make I still marry.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Exponental(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2013
@pix...... Are d materials so expensive they can't afford to buy complete 4yrds.
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by 190theclown: 11:06pm On May 19, 2013
Sijo01:

Aftermath of my mate don marry, make I still marry.

U nor go go marry

all ur mates don enter husband housse grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by killuminati(m): 11:12pm On May 19, 2013
@OP, you deserve another uncensored slap for allowing ur wife to slap in front ur parents. WTF! Na una type dey fall men hand oh! Chie, omo see gobeee!
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Sijo01(f): 7:56am On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:

U nor go go marry

all ur mates don enter husband housse grin grin grin grin

O'boy, you well at all?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
[size=15pt]kaiii see nyash tongue tongue[/size]
why the nyash dey excite you?cheesy you never see nyash for your life.this 19o sefcheesy character ni e o 8-)
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 20, 2013
Exponental: @pix...... Are d materials so expensive they can't afford to buy complete 4yrds.
lmao cheesy they want to show off what nature gave them cheesy
afterall there is an adage that says if you have it,flaunt it cheesy
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by 190: 9:27pm On May 20, 2013
kulyie: why the nyash dey excite you?cheesy you never see nyash for your life.this 19o sefcheesy character ni e o 8-)

Show me ur nyash tongue
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 10:30am On May 21, 2013
190:

Show me ur nyash tongue
bring out your john thomas first,let me see the length and width :p
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by 190theclown: 8:54pm On May 21, 2013
kulyie: bring out your john thomas first,let me see the length and width :p
shocked angry angry
Re: My Wife Exposes Her Boobs And Buttocks, I Can't Marry Her Again by Nobody: 10:02am On May 22, 2013
kulyie: Lol which kain bush meat be the man sef cheesy but anyway the woman sef get her own for body.infact two of them have CHARACTER ISSUES
I'm curious to know what character issues the man has. Could you please educate me? Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Bad Boy In 8 Easy Steps / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.