Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? (4410 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / When A Girl Is Always Telling U She Misses U Does Dat Mean Shes In Luv? / Ladies,what Is Ur Reaction When An Ugly Boy Toasts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2015
[size=15pt]As for me ,I will understand and wait till marraige,,how about you all?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2015
Aahhhh! I wish I still have this screen shots oo.

*Goes back to dig for em.*
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2015
Tallesty1:
Aahhhh! I wish I still have this screen shots oo.

*Goes back to dig for em.*
screen shots of wetin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by chimerase2: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Dat is wat amu currently into now
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Melahou(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Good luck to her
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
Dat is wat amu currently into now
guy na wa ohh,you are a man after melchizedek of old grin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Melahou:
Good luck to her
that's u will say bye to her
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Cutehector(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2015
Wil encourage her to join d reverend sisterhood as well.
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by chimerase2: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
guy na wa ohh,you are a man after melchizedek of old grin
dat tin no de sweet again nah na why I turn to man of god grin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
Wil encourage her to join d reverend sisterhood as well.
bruv u harsh,then u will now find out later that she was joking ,patience bruv cool
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Samiceman: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Shikenan, she's free to practice whatever she wants... Me go waka

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by vizkiz: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2015
no biggie...I love her with or without sex undecided
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
dat tin no de sweet again nah na why I turn to man of god grin
guy man,,you suppose to enter politics sections as it is obvious you have past the age of romance
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Acekidc4(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Huh!!
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:
Huh!!
finish up that weed!
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Cutehector(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
bruv u harsh,then u will now find out later that she was joking ,patience bruv cool
so am nw harsh na, isn't she d one dah wanted to become celibate? Na me force am? Na wa
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by chimerase2: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
guy man,,you suppose to enter politics sections as it is obvious you have past the age of romance
yea u correct but why I stayed here is to see weda I can get it right and amu loving it here
Is still good shaa because no gal here will do shakara for u cus u dnt have time to pm dem tongue

I have not passed the age of romance I neva reach 27 years grin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Acekidc4(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
finish up that weed!

Ah neve even start, but about to!!hehehegrin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
so am nw harsh na, isn't she d one dah wanted to become celibate? Na me force am? Na wa
it may be good for the both of u ,maybe she has seen u will soon get tired of the thing just like chimerase2 has grown tired of the "kpanshing" thing
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
yea u correct but why I stayed here is to see weda I can get it right and amu loving it here
Is still good shaa because no gal here will do shakara for u cus u dnt have time to pm dem tongue

I have not passed the age of romance I neva reach 27 years grin
ok,romance section is a rehabilitation Center that corrects dwindling romance life now
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

Ah neve even start, but about to!!hehehegrin
guy make sure u don't run inside the gutter,,that will be overdoing it.
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by chimerase2: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
ok,romance section is a rehabilitation Center that corrects dwindling romance life now
nice question grin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2015
chimerase2:
nice question grin
so I heard you and ggrin are neighbours in same house,is that true?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Cutehector(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
it may be good for the both of u ,maybe she has seen u will soon get tired of the thing just like chimerase2 has grown tired of the "kpanshing" thing
lol e good for am. One tin wit me is dat, am ok wit any decision u wana make wit ur life, I will even help u wit ideas lol. So if she wants to practice celibacy, I go carry am go meet d mother reverend sister. So by the time she dey for altar dey see me wit another babe, lol ...d rest is history
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol e good for am. One tin wit me is dat, am ok wit any decision u wana make wit ur life, I will even help u wit ideas lol. So if she wants to practice celibacy, I go carry am go meet d mother reverend sister. So by the time she dey for altar dey see me wit another babe, lol ...d rest is history
but guy u fine paSs me ,why I get more likes than you?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Acekidc4(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
guy make sure u don't run inside the gutter,,that will be overdoing it.

No worry my boss!! We do tinz in Moderation!!
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Melahou(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
that's u will say bye to her

Would you rather force her to change her mind
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
but guy u fine paSs me ,why I get more likes than you?
lol duno
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by delishpot: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Her body her decision.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by chimerase2: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so I heard you and ggrin are neighbours in same house,is that true?
dat one na for ua dream undecided
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Acekidc4:

No worry my boss!! We do tinz in Moderation!!
na so we deh hear?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Cutehector:
lol duno
maybe you be new nairalander? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Letter Of Apology To Naughtynaughty And Hateu2 / My Girlfriend Said I Am Too Skinny (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.