Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (16934 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan Effects Minor Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by AroOkigbo(m): 4:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Adex097: I'm i permitted to start counting down to 2015 *just can't wait to send this drunk fisherman back to the creeks of bayelsa*
My question now goes thus: who's gonna alleviate the damages this man has done?
What damages?
I'm sure you are not well.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by firstolalekan(m): 5:49am On Jun 15, 2013
[size=38pt]Abeg who hide this thread

» How Does Islam And The Bible View Women?
[/size]

Best thread EVER. I nor like am ooo cheesy
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Timsogbuagu: 6:10am On Jun 15, 2013
billante: News wey abati go deny tomorrow......vanguard are just cooking up stories to sell paper!
undecided
billante: News wey abati go deny tomorrow......vanguard are just cooking up stories to sell paper!
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by concacid: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2013
How many times will this thread be on the front page huh?? Gej wot the heck are you still waiting for? Go ahead, we don hear.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by josiahriches(m): 6:30am On Jun 15, 2013
cabinet reshuffle again
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Gej drop ministers una complains, if he no drop na slow poke, Gej call boko haram for dialogue, him be clueless;he fight boko haram he be retardeen! Gej this, Gej that!

FAAN and NAMA do their work na GEJ, global warming na GEJ.....he don turn demi-god!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by olowoporokupaul: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Gwari people where are you. This is the right time foryou to fighty for FCT Minister.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by ochukoccna: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Who was the slow poke who started this thread? angry
The dudes are resigning to contest jeez sad
That aside,is it an Orubebe that ND youths have accused too many times and even held protests on his visionless leadership and mismanagement as Minister of ND affairs that will govern a state effectively embarassed
Or is it lies Labaran Maku will dish to the peeps of Nassarawa as governor remebering his antecedents undecided
Apart from Oduah who seems to be doing some things, most of this dudes have inundated us with phyrric projects as the benefits of Ebele's transformation agenda
Mehn,wahala dey!
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by ewet: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2013
The reason for removing them is purely political.He has obvoiously given them a pat on the back and urged them on to aspire for political office.

How about those non performng who are just bystanders in the cabinet.Is GEJ actually tellling us that all is ministers have performed well.

Stell Oduah will be riding on her achievment of merely repainting our airports all in the name of refurbishment.

Labaran Maku for his noise making prowess rather than doin anythng tangible in the information ministry-NTA is still a disgrace as ever and FRCN is not any better,

Orubebe for helping himself with armnesty funds and helping to hold fort in the scam called the Niger delta ministry

Bala Mohammed for keeping the FCT stagnant.

Ride on GEJ and continue to enjoy your celebration of mediocrity to the detriment of our country.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Aminumohd: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Orubebe that's what happen when u mess with GJ's GOD father... Edwin Clark
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2013
bloggernaija: Who cares anymore ? They are all deadwood

Stella Oduah isn't
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Jesuspikin87(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2013
The topic is misleading. OP, please modify.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by doofanc: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2013
What of that at-thief-ny general of d federation? That crook of international dimensions?

Can anyone explain what Adoke is still doing it that office?
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by siaco(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2013
Adex097: I'm i permitted to start counting down to 2015 *just can't wait to send this drunk fisherman back to the creeks of bayelsa*
[quote author=Adex097]
must u resort to insulting ur President in every thread? It so bad of u, n u shld start behaving as a matured persons. My candid opinion.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by iykofias(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2013
Askin ebele jonathan to give up on his foolishnes is lyk asking dracula to forsake blood
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by kolamilan(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2013
no is the other way round.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by IYANGBALI: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2013
idumuose: I heard the FCT minister,Bala Mohammed is
Interested in contesting for Governorship
Of Bauchi state.If that's the case,then it
Is time 4 GEJ to heed d clamour 4 a
Southerner 2 be appointed the substantive
Minister for the FCT for the first time in
The history of Nigeria.
why southerner?it should be someone from FCT a shon of the shoil
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by niytej(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2013
Is GEJ actin' smart or fool by droppin' doz names mentioned I don't tink dey care to be dropped since wah dey're all planning is to quit... undecided
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2013
i pity dis man labaran maku, thrs is no vacancy in nasarawa state ooo...smbody pls tell him
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Jst passingby...bt gej,wh0cares?mtcheeew
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Policewoman(f): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: May 19, 2013 | 5:39

By Soni Daniel, Regional Editor, North

There are possible indications that President Goodluck Jonathan might have concluded plans to offload four ministers from his cabinet in a reshuffle that is about to take place this month.

The four ministers-Elders Godsday Orubebe, Mr. Bala Muhammad, Stella Odua and Labaran Maku, are said to have indicated interest in the 2015 election and had obtained the tacit approval of Mr. President to proceed with the process of contesting the gubernatorial elections in their respective states.

A competent source told Vanguard that the cabinet reshuffle, the first major one to be undertaken by President Jonathan since coming into office after the 2011 election, is planned to mark the second anniversary of his administration and to pave the way for those with higher political ambition to actualise their plans.

More details soon

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/jonathan-to-drop-orubebe-3-other-in-cabinet-reshuffle/
Elder Orubebe is a good riddance. He has not completed a single tangible project in my Niger Delta since he became minister. Look at the east west road rotting away because he refused to revoke the contract given to Sertraco.
As for Stella Oduah, she for remain for that aviation ministry o. We will surely miss her input. I wonder if she is joining the ALREADY CROWDED Anambra Gubernatorial race...hmmm...
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2013
I don't knw y her likes nd uche ekwunife r decieving their selves,so far Anambra is concerned,a woman cannot win election as governor except d etiaba style which was a mistake cuz all she achieved then was roaming d streets nd corners of Anambra in convoy.thou am not saying no woman is good for d seat but we r yet to see one but definitely not emodi,odua or ekwunife afta al d men r not any better.
hillsate: Stella Odua wants to contest as a gubernatorial candidate in her state?
or am i missing something?
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2013
So how is d op a slow poke,is it a crime 4 him to share info or is he Gej or d ministers involved? Mumu
ochukoccna: Who was the slow poke who started this thread? angry
The dudes are resigning to contest jeez sad
That aside,is it an Orubebe that ND youths have accused too many times and even held protests on his visionless leadership and mismanagement as Minister of ND affairs that will govern a state effectively embarassed
Or is it lies Labaran Maku will dish to the peeps of Nassarawa as governor remebering his antecedents undecided
Apart from Oduah who seems to be doing some things, most of this dudes have inundated us with phyrric projects as the benefits of Ebele's transformation agenda
Mehn,wahala dey!
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2013
Orubebe and gov Amaechi were classmates and still very close friends, so I can understand where dt one is coming from. Bt I disagree dt d only thing Stella Oduah did was to repaint the airport. She has done a lot to earn my respect.I remember the BA and South african incident, she made the world know dt were are nt just toothless bulldogs and brought Britain and SA on their knees begging. I also remember the german airline incident. She has brought some sanity in the aviation sector. I don't know her from adams, I don't even know where she is from or what she looks like, bt am impressed with her actions so far.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by fabregas04(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2013
fellow, u really make me laugh wt this your post, i think i like it. sure, abati or okupe wl surely come out tomorrow and deny it, or even twit.
Re: Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
This no gist na! thought he dropped the corrupt and non-performing ministers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari In Bilateral Talks With David Cameron / President Buhari Meets With National Assembly Principal Officers / I Didn’t Storm Out Of South West Leaders Meeting – Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.